Chapter 1

I swear, this time I mean it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

 

Daesung didn't get the time to answer, because two arms flung around him and pulled him into a tight hug.
"I'm so glad you're back!"
He patted Seungri's back and slowly pulled away.
"Me too," he lied.
Upon hearing the noise in the hallway, Jiyong and Taeyang joined in and hugged him as well. They were shooting questions at him in an overly enthusiastic way. And if Daesung had to be honest, he didn't listen to any of them. His eyes were focused on his oldest hyung, who was watching them from a distance. He was leaning his shoulders against the wall, arms crossed. He obviously didn't know what to say, or how to react upon seeing his beloved dongsaeng again. As Seunghyun bowed his head down in guilt, Daesung felt a pang of pain cutting through his chest, but he smiled nevertheless.

When Seunghyun had regained the courage to look up again, he saw Daesung smiling and laughing. He looked so happy. So there was really nothing for him to worry about? Just like Jiyong had told him.
He remembered Jiyong asking him to come to his concert, at first Seunghyun hadn't been sure. He'd wanted to go to Daesung's instead, but when Jiyong pulled the 'we've been friends for so long and you're not even going to come to my concert?'-card, he had no other choice. When Jiyong had seen his friend's face, he had assured him Daesung wouldn't mind. That he'd understand.

Seunghyun did his best to make eye contact with Daesung, but it seemed practically impossible with the others pawing all over him. Most of all, he'd like to peel them off one by one, and be alone with him, but he knew he had to be patient. Now that Daesung was back, they'd have all the time in the world to catch up and have some alone time.

Whilst thinking of all the things they could do during their ‘alone time’, his lips slowly curled up into a smile. And that was the moment Daesung had pulled himself away from the others, and headed towards his bedroom, claiming he was tired. He brushed past Seunghyun, who had raised his arm in order to stop him. But when Seunghyun saw the cold look in Daesung's eyes, he immediately retracted his arm.

Jiyong had been wrong, Daesung did mind.

He quickly shot a meaningful look in Jiyong’s direction, but he only smirked and turned around.
“I’m going out,” he said, and shut the door. Seungri and Taeyang just smiled and headed back to the kitchen, leaving Seunghyun dumbfounded.
What in the world had just happened?

After standing in the hallway for a while, he pulled himself together. He knew he should go upstairs, too, and talk to Daesung. He slowly shuffled up the stairs, and sighed when he had reached Daesung’s room, remembering all the times he had been there during his absence. All the times he had secretly entered and plunged himself down on his beloved dongsaeng’s bed, wishing he was there with him.

“Daesungie,” he whispered while softly knocking the door. When he received no answer, he started to lose heart.
“Mianhae.”
He heard something ruffle inside the room, which meant Daesung wasn’t sleeping yet, but simply ignoring him. Seunghyun sighed again.
“I’m not leaving, you know,” he was trying his very best to sound determined, but he felt more lost than ever. He hated himself for not attending his concert, he hated the door that stood between them, and he hated how it felt as if they were even further apart than when Daesung had been in Japan. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter