Thank you

I Don't Know You

Thank you very much for supporting me and idku all the way til now! It's taken quite a long time so thank you for staying and being so patient.

I bet a lot of you may have forgotten this story and I don't blame you... I even forgot the OC's names. I honestly doubted I would bother to finish but I did for you guys! Since the starting this story I feel like I've improved as a writer and since this story is a mess, I lost the will to finish. I wrote and rewrote chapter 30 sooo many times and between each attempt I lost motivation.

I'm sorry this took so long and the ending became pretty sudden but no matter what I wanted to finish this story.

Once again, thank you very much for reading and sticking through this journey. I hope you may anticipate my future works.

I am currently working on the story, Paradox Online, which I mentioned in a previous chapter. It comes in the original B.A.P vrs and an exo vrs. Yep. Shameless self promotion... 

I'd also like to confess, while writing this story I went from Zelo to Jongup biased. Just saying. And I reaaaaaaaally like BTS now too *cough*hobi*cough*

So yeah... Happy New Year! and happy anniversary to this account! January 9 a few years ago my bestfriend and I made this account... so yeah ahahaha Thank you once again... sorry for blabbering on for so long...