Chapter 31

I Don't Know You

"Yes, I do!" Jisu announced as she watched Kai slip a ring on her finger. She wore a flawless white gown that floated around her like a cloud, and Kai wore a cleanly cut tailored suit. 

Shades of pink flowers decorated the room. People stood up in applause. The people behind the newly wedded couple were in shades of blue and pink for the men and wonen respectively. 

Sohee stood in the line of pinks. She watched her bestfriends kiss, a faint smile beneath their faces.

Behind them, in blue suits stood Zelo and Jongup along with the rest of the group that was called 'B.A.P' back in their highschool days. They were laughing and whistling in midst of the clapping.

It had been 8 years since Jisu and Kai started dating and 8 years since Sohee confessed at Jongup's doorstep. In that time they had all graduated, found jobs, strengthened friendships and fell deeper in love.

Sohee felt a pair of familiar lips press against her ear as the audience appalused. Jongup had wandered from his position behind the groom. She could hardly hear the words he was about to say over the applauding. 

"That could be us soon," he whispered. When he pulled back he was smiling cheekily in his powder blue suit shirt.


A little later all the unmarried women were called out for the boquet throw. Jisu grinned as she caught Sohee's eyes before she twirled around and thew the boquet over her head. Sohee caught it cleanly and couldn't help but smile as she looked down on the flourishing shades of pink on her hands. 

When she lifted her head she locked eyes with Jongup gazing back at her. As if treading on water, he carefully approached her a smile on his face.

"You said it!" Sohee teased as she waved the boquet towards him.

Jongup's smile only grew as he leant in and made a promise between locked lips.