Chapter 9

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 9 Siwon pov.

      “Now do you think I will just let him go?” Jung-seok asked then he shook his head. “No, no, he was very valuable for us. Seeing him drawing more customers makes lots and lots of money so we couldn’t afford on losing him.”

      I held my anger and fisted my hands. “He’s just a boy.”

      “He’s an asset, a great new attraction and make this club more famous,” Jung-seok said. This made me, losing temper. I wanted to punch him but Eunhyuk stopped me. He grabbed my arm, preventing me from killing them.

      “Eunhyuk?” I looked at his eyes, he was tearing up. He shook his head side to side while sobbing.

      “It’s impossible for me to get out of this place already, Siwon,” Eunhyuk said and clutched more his fingers on my shirt.

       I asked, “Why?”

       “Because he had signed a contract, working contract, like ever worker do before starting to be a personal job here,” said Jung-seok with a smirk. “If he broke any rule, he will be turned in to the police for violated act,” he added.

       My anger doubled. “You set him up! That’ not even in his will to take this shameful job. You tricked him!” I pointed my forefinger to him.

       “Then, what to do now?” Seuk-jin shrugged his shoulder. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. “I guess it’s unfortunate to send him to jail. Obviously because someone bragged in though,” he added.

      I fisted my hand hard. I really wanted to punch him. “Siwon, no!” Eunhyuk stopped me but I struggled. “Please don’t make this harder.” Jung-seok and Seuk-jin looked calmed. “Um, c-can I discuss with him for a while?” Eunhyuk suddenly asked them. They arched their eyes and got curious. “I-I won’t run away,” he added. I turned to him surprisingly.

-Separate way goes back- Eunhyuk pov.

      All of Jung-seok and Seuk-jin even with their guards left, letting me and Siwon talked alone. “What do you mean you’re not running away, Eunhyuk?” he started asking. I just stood in front of him. “Eunhyuk?”

      “I-I,” I spoke in a crack voice.  He cupped my cheek and looked at my face. I was sweating in fear and eyes wetted in tears. “I’m scare if they really going to put me in jail. I had to stay. It’s for our own good.” I bit my lips. “Plus, I don’t want to burden you anymore,” I added. Siwon shocked and let go off my cheek.

      “Why? You don’t want to live with me anymore? I can help you get out of here, Hyukkie. I’m not letting you stay in this garbage alone.”

      I sighed, “Siwon, please.” I cried and cupped his face. “I don’t like this place but I can leave either. They would let me go just like that. They wanted me to work here. If I refused, they’ll sent me to jail or possible, kill me.”

      Siwon stunned when he heard the last word. He gritted his teeth, eyes containing anger. He pulled away from me and punched a wall, loosens up his anger. “How could they do that? You were force to work here. It’s not your choice!” Siwon shouted. I just silent fear of he’s angry side. Suddenly, I heard a soft sobbed from him. I looked at him and saw him crying.

      “Siwon?” I asked. ‘I’ve never seen him crying before. Why is he crying?’

      Then, he hugged me, taken me a bit surprised. He sobbed more while hiding his face in my neck. I hugged him to ease him. “I miss you. I don’t want anything happen to you,” he whispered. I cried too and we hugged more.

      It was never been my decision working here, but I had no choice. I have to bear it. I had to stay. If I go back to Siwon’s mansion, I’m afraid they’ll kill me. And it’ll be hard for Donghae. Since he saw me in this town, it’ll be easier f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter