Chapter 10

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 10 Donghae pov.

      “No!”Tiffany shouted and crossed her arms.

      I groaned. “Tiffany,” I pleaded at her. “I think I have to leave. I need to continue searching.”

      “No, please just a few more days. I told you I can help you. Just stay here a few more days. Don’t leave me alone with that Soohyun,” she pleaded me even more. I sighed at this situation. “That guy, I remember when he stole my favorite candies during Halloween when we were 3 and how he tricked me playing tag, he cheated,” her annoyance doubled as she said. “I can’t believe I’m going to marry him,” she suddenly sounds nervous.

      “You’re going to be fine. You’ll be a good wife too, the way I notice. Plus, he’s really nice to you,” I said honestly.

      Tiffany frowned. “You don’t know how annoying he is before and now,” she said. I don’t even know or want to know.

      “Tiffany dear~!” a voice appeared behind me. It was Soohyun. He went beside Tiffany and hugged her shoulder, so touching. “Want to go play together?” he asked. “Like the old times. We could go playing tag or catch butterflies.”

      Somehow, this affection made me jealous. I wish I could do that to Eunhyuk.

      Tiffany just frowned. Then she went to my side instead of answering. She crossed her arms, “I know when we’re playing, you always cheat. You’re always winning in the end.” All the sudden, she tugged my arm right, which made me surprised. “Unlike Donghae, he always plays fair so I’m playing with him.”

      Soohyun scoffed and in his eyes show sights of jealousy, “Really?” Tiffany nodded.

      I didn’t want any risk of any awkward situation, plus his stare is somehow scary, so I suggest. “Why don’t we play together? That’ll be great!”

      He didn’t seem to hear my suggestion. But after a while, he finally said, “Oh that sounds great though. But, I suddenly had another plan, Lee Donghae,” he called my name sharply. “How about a duel? You and me,” he glared.

      I never had any rival before in my life since I lived in a village. People in villages are nice people. I’m not so sure if I should accept this or not. Tiffany also felt uneasy about this. Something about Soohyun is different and strange. “Well- I don’t think-,” I stammered. I didn’t know what I should say. Should I say yes?

-Separate way goes back-

      “The rule is simple,” explained ‘captain’ Soohyun. I sighed and still can’t believe of what I said. I’m not sure it was me saying though. Why am I like this? “See that big tree there,” he pointed at a huge tall tree at the mansion’s backyard a few meter from the mansion. “Start from here. We race and climb the tree. The first reach the top wins,” Soohyun smirked. I’m totally not sure about this. Tiffany was watching us behind clutching her dress, worried about Soohyun’s challenge. “Ready, Lee Donghae?”

      I almost startled again when he called my name but kept calm and nodded. He glared before getting in position beside me. Soohyun suddenly called Tiffany, “Can you do the countdown, Tiffany dear?” she thought a while before agreed to it.

      Tiffany was behind and started counting “1, 2.” We waited, ready and when she called for “3”, we both started running. We ran along the field. It was quite far. I ran faster than Soohyun so he tried to catch up. Once he was almost beside me, he suddenly elbowed me hard, made me landed on the ground. I groaned. There are some new slight bruises on my arms. I guess this is what Tiffany’s always annoyed of.

     I lifted my head and saw Soohyun already got there and was about to climb. I got on my feet and ran as fast as I could to it. Soon as I arrive, I started climbing, follow his tail.

      Well, since I’m from a village, climbing a tree is something that I’m good at. I looked up. Soohyun’s taking his time long to climb, so there’s my opportunity. I went up fast.

      “Be careful!” I heard Tiffanys voice from below. Finally, I climbed pass Soohyun. I can hear Soohyun curse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter