Chapter 13

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry because I haven't updating any new chapters for so long. I have a project going on. So sorry and I'll tried to update more frequently (which the only free time I have is next month.) So be prepared.

Chapter 13 Eunhyuk pov.

      It’s almost midnight and the place haven’t closed yet. People still go on drinking, dancing crazily and having fun like they never care. However, I’ll be done for tonight. Which means, I can have my late night sleep. But before that, I have to clean the station first before heading back to my room.

      I walked out to the backyard with 2 big bags of rubbish in both hands. I manage to open the recycle bin and threw the bags inside before closing it again. With that, I finish my job. I sighed tiredly, wiping my hands on my black apron.

      Suddenly, someone pushed me to a wall before I could turned. He closed my mouth as I screamed. I struggled in his grip and saw it was the guest from the VIP section with Seuk-jin earlier.

      “Shh,” he signaled me to keep quiet. He looked around to ensure no one was around. I struggled again while muffling in his hand. “Hey, hey. It’s alright, I’m not going to hurt you,” he gave me a smile. In my thought, that smile is something that I don’t easily believe in.

      He removed his hands slowly, sensing that I’m stayed quiet. I shivered in fear and nervous of what will he do to me. “What do you want?” I gasped, almost like a whisper.

      The guy smiled again, “Sorry, I scared you, darling.” He my cheek. “You’re just so gorgeous that I can’t help myself to get you silently.” His hands went to my collarbone.

      “Please don’t!” I struggled when he tried to my suit.

      “Shh, shh, it’s okay baby. No one will know. Not even Seuk-jin,” he said to me.

      “No! Stop!” I avoid him when he tried to kiss me and pushed him.

      “Shut up!” he shouted angrily when I resist him. I screamed for help but he covered my mouth again.

      “MMMMHHH!” I managed to push him away. Anger to my rejection, he slap me.

     "Damn you!" he was about to slap me again but suddenly, someone from the back grabbed him and send a hard punch on his jaws.

      It was Siwon. Siwon grabbed my arms, pulling me behind him. I felt my whole body shivered while covering my chest because two of my buttons were off.

      “Yah!” the guy shouted at Siwon while wiping his bleeding lips. “Who the hell you think you are?” he spit some of the blood from his mouth. “You bastard!” he tried to punch Siwon, but he dodge the attack and punched him again.

      Siwon grabbed the guest’s collar and slammed him to the wall. “What did you do to him?!”

      The guy chuckled, “Nothing, until you came.” Siwon’s eyes darken. I feel scared when I sees Siwon angry. “Why? Is it wrong that I want him? HUH?” the guy asked. Siwon punched him again and he fell.

      “Don’t ever come near him again!” Siwon warned him. “If you do, I’ll kill you.”

      Siwon’s not joking about killing someone. Eventually, this always happen to me when I was wiping off the floor during closing time or caring some glasses to the kitchen when there’s no one else besides me. Whenever it happen, Siwon will always come in time to defend me from those sick erts who ever tried to do anything to me. I’m never been grateful of him.

      Siwon pushed the guy on the ground before he walked to me, grabbing my arm and pulled me back to the club. I wanted to speak to him but my mouth goes numb still in tremor. Though I can’t see his face, I know that there were anger fires in his eyes.

      We went inside while I holding my shirt which was by the guy. Siwon dragged me hard to the VIP section and stopped in front of Seuk-jin, who’s half-sober from drinking. He seems startled seeing Siwon suddenly.

      “Oh, Siwon, my partner!” he called happily. I looked down, not knowing what to do. “You came early than I thought. What brings you here? You’re here to see Hyuk-jae I suppose.”

      Siwon face didn’t change. I was too frighten to say anything.

      Siwon finally spoken, “Let’s end the agreement.” I widened my eyes. Seuk-jin stunned at first then chuckled bitterly.

      “I-I’m sorry, what?” he asked nervously.

      “You have clearly mind about the rule of not letting any of your party people setting hands of Hyuk-jae. So, what else I would be here in front of you. I want our contract off.” His voice sharpen the more he says.

      “Siwon,” I muffled. Siwon let out a heavy sign. I need to calm him down before he burst out. I let go off my shirt and held his hand.

      Seuk-jin bowed his head down. “I’m sorry, I’ll make sure that it’ll never happen again. I’ll punish the guy. Don’t worry about it,” he tried to confront Siwon about not breaking the contract. Siwon sighed heavily. I just stared at him, waiting for him to speak again.

      “Then make sure you do!” he gritted his teeth.

      He walked away after saying so I followed him. He walked to my room, went inside and I follow. He didn’t say anything, but his back are facing me. I knew that he’s still mad. I closed the door and stood there, wondering what I should say to him.

      “This is like the 14th time, why do you still want to be here?” I heard Siwon muttered. I looked up, but my mouth glued together.

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter