Chapter 6

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6 Donghae pov.

      I opened my eyes, feeling a little dizzy. When I touch my head, I’m surprised that it was bandaged. I looked around and realized I was in a room. It was fancy and kind of girlish. I mean it had pink walls and the bed was soft white fabric. I tried to get up and headed for the door. I was in a house. Big for a house, I think. It’s not really a house, more like some mansion or something, it’s huge. Without realizing, I reached to a kitchen. Then I saw that dog again. It glowed at me like usual. I backed away a little.

      “Oh, you’re awake,” I heard Tiffany’s voice. She was making something. “You fainted when you fall yesterday. So, I asked my butler to carry you here,” she said and told me to sit at the counter. I sat. Tiffany brought me a plate of sandwich on the table. “It’s the only thing I can make. I’m only 12, you know. I hope you like it,” she smiled. She’s a year younger than me.

      I grabbed one and took a bite, it was delicious. I’ve never been eating something this good. “It good, what is it made off?” I asked. She gave me a weird look.

      “Uh, bread, tuna, soy souse and uh, some vegetable and tomato,” she said and I was amazed.

      “Wow, that much can make a single bread this delicious,” I muttered and ate up. Well, there were no such amazing foods like this in my village so I’m pretty amazed. Tiffany just stared at me eating.

      She was weird sometimes but cute, “So, Donghae. Where are you from?”

      I stopped to look at her, “I’m from a village far from here.”

      “Then, what are you doing here? Traveling? I used to travel with my dad sometimes,” she said.

      “No, I’m here to find, someone,” I said and Tiffany nodded. I suddenly looked sad when I remembered yesterday’s event. I sadden me, thinking about it. Come to think of that, I didn’t see her parents around in the house. I really don’t want to be a burden.

      “Um, Tiffany,” she blinked. “If I may ask, where are your parents? I just don’t want to be a burden to stay here,” I lowered my head.

      Tiffany suddenly looked sad, “My dad went out oversea. My mom died when I was young. And I was alone.”

      “Oh,” I felt guilty. “I’m sorry.”

      Tiffany shook her head, “It’s alright. Ah, if you want to stay here for a while, there’s an extra room here. We can go play together.” She looked happy. But part of me felt it’s a little bothersome to her.

      “It’s alright, I want to move on looking for him,” I said. Then she pouted.

      “You really have to go? Please stay! Maybe if I could, I can help you with your problems. Just a few days, I’m getting lonely here enough so please,” she begged. I don’t want to offend her, so I nodded. She smiled widely, “Yay! Thank you! And don’t worry. I won’t do anything to you.” I gave an awkward smile.

-Separate way goes back-

Eunhyuk pov.

      “Yah! Right, are the back lights ready?” Seuk –jin ordered his worker about the stage’s preparation. The worker told him it’s ready. I was sitting at the back, eating the food that Seuk –jin gave me earlier. I wasn’t supposed to be here but Kyuhyun was the one asking me to accompany him. By the way, Kyuhyun was actually Seuk –jin’s son and he’s the one convinced me to eat, so I could be strong. He was kind and nice, unlike his father and uncle. He even healed my wounds on my arms. “Kyuhyun be ready, do your best!” Seuk –jin supported him.

      Kyuhyun smiled, “Yes Father. I wouldn’t let you down.” Seuk –jin patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder and left. Then, Kyuhyun turned to me and stood in front while smiling. I blushed when I saw his gentle side. “Watch me, Hyuk-jae! Wish me luck!” he winked and I awkwardly nodded. “Yah, you’re so cute!” he pinched both my cheek.

      “Kyuhyun-shii, stop it!” I whined but he didn’t stop. He just laughed at me jokingly while pinching. He’s such a bully.

      “Kyuhyun stand by!” the backstage worker said to him. Kyuhyun gave a hand signal and patted my head. He went to the stage, leaving me behind the curtain. I was a bit disappointed when he left, because he’s the only one that was kind to me ever since i've taken here.

      After a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter