Chapter 3

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3 Donghae pov.

      I packed my valuable stuff I need. I’m going to go and find Eunhyuk, starting from our village that had been abandoning after a few months. I sighed and went outside. As I got out, I was greeted by the village headman. He smiled and patted at my shoulder. I bowed. “Be careful, son. Your journey was far from here. I wish you luck.” I smiled.

      “Thank you,” we shook hands.

      “Where would you go first?” the headman’s wife asked.

      “To my village, I heard it was left out. This will be the last goodbye,” I said almost sadly and bowed. “Thank you for everything,” I said. They nodded.

      Before that, I went to Eunhyuk’s Omma. I went to a clear field and stopped at a tombstone. In my hand was a flower, which I placed on the tomb, heavily sad. Eunhyuk’s Omma died when she was sick a few months ago. I kneeled in front. “Auntie, I’m leaving. I’m going to fulfill what you wish.” I sniffed a while and continued. “I will find Eunhyuk.” I grabbed my necklace, “this is my promise.” I stood up and walked a few steps back. I took a deep breath and bowed down in front of her.

      After that, I stood up and took my bag and walked away. Before leaving, I looked back, “Don’t worry, Auntie. Eunhyuk will be safe.” And I took off, leaving her.

-Separate way goes back- Eunhyuk pov.

      I mopped the floor as usual in the morning. I wiped my sweat and continued. “Young master Eunhyuk!” the new maid Siwon hired in charged to take care of me, Leeteuk snapped from behind. I jolted in surprised.

      I put my hands on my chest, “You scared me.”

      “You scared me even more. You shouldn’t be doing the housework. Master Siwon will be mad,” Leeteuk said to me, panicked. I just chuckled.

      “It’s alright, Leeteuk Hyung. I’m fine doing this. It’s really okay.”

      “No, I can’t let you do this. You should call the maid to do the duties,” Leeteuk said while trying to take the mop from me. I avoided him.

      “Leeteuk hyung, I’ve got nothing to do. Please, let me do this,” I whined. I’ve treat Leeteuk like a big brother to me. Whenever Siwon went out for just work, I was lonely, so I always with Leeteuk.

      Then, we giggled together as Leeteuk still trying to take the mop from me. But the atmosphere went tense when I saw Victoria crossing her arms on her chest across the living room. Leeteuk bowed in apologized. I did too.

      Since this few months living in Siwon’s mansion, I felt Victoria still didn’t like me and she was giving me a hard time. She always ordered me to do this and do that. She would like ‘Village boy! Bring me my bag!’ or ‘Yah, fetch me my lotion upstairs!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter