Chapter 7

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7 Eunhyuk pov.

      I ran back to the club to find what I was missing. I can’t bear to loss the thing that was so precious to me. I stopped at the VIP seat that I been before. Luckily, the club was already closed, so it’ll be easier for me to find it clearly. I checked under the seat, floor and under the table. Unfortunately, it wasn’t there. I sighed. My heart is racing.

      Then, I got back to the bathroom, in case I dropped it there. I checked all over the area, but still, it wasn’t there. I began to cry. I palmed my face, crying in might. I clutched myself against the wall then, I sat on the floor. I sobbed like a lost kid. Along the days, I cried because I lost everything. I lost Appa, Omma, my village, Donghae, and then my necklace. I didn’t know what I will lose again next. Then, I heard a footstep stopped in front of me. I didn’t want to look up, because I didn’t feel like taking to someone.

      I just kept on sobbing, until arms circled around me. I smelt the perfume, I knew it was Kyuhyun. “Hyuk-jae,” he’s careless my hair. “Don’t worry, we’ll find what you lost, okay?” he asked gently. I nodded. We pulled away. I rubbed my nose and sniffed a little. “Okay, what is the thing you lost look like?” kyuhyun placed his hands on my shoulder.

      I sobbed again, “S-Stone. A-A blue cr-crystal stone,” he looked at me, understandingly. “That was g-given by someone very important to m-me,” I sniffed in tears. “W-Without it, I’ll be more lonely and empty,” I cried again, burying my face in my hands. Kyuhyun blinked a little then, he took something in his pocket.

      “Hyuk,” he called softly and I looked up. “Is this it?” my eyes widen. I couldn’t believe it. Kyuhyun was holding it, my necklace! Without hesitating, I grabbed it and hugged it.

      “D-Donghae, I found you,” more tears came out. I looked back at Kyuhyun, “Thank you, Kyuhyun. You saved me again. Thank you!” I clutched more the stone. Kyuhyun smiled while patting my head.

      “I’m glad you’ve found it,” Kyuhyun smiled.

-Separate way goes back- Donghae pov. -Two days later-

      “Aahhhahahahah, come on, catch it!” Tiffany shouted happily. We were playing at the garden at her house. It’s been two days I stayed. While staying over, I’m still trying to find Eunhyuk, with the help of Tiffany. During those two days, I learned lots of thing from Tiffany, like how to used computers and all device technologies. It was great. I tried to check the internet non-stopped until midnight because I wonder if it helped me finding him. I really missed him. “Yah, what are you doing? Come on!” Tiffany shouted while holding a bomber ray in her hand.

      I was kneeling down on the ground. “Yah, you’re not tired at all! It’s already the 19th swing. And my arms are hurt,” I complained. Along these two days playing with Tiffany, she began to feel happier th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter