Chapter 14

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ignore grammar errors ~ Thank u :)

Chapter 14

Eunhyuk pov. -Early morning-

            I wiped the counter that early morning cause I can’t go back to sleep. So, I decided to do my job earlier today. Well, this never happen before. Usually, I woke up a little bit late. But right now, I just don’t feel right.

Siwon won’t be here till night since he’s working. I feel agitated for some reason.

            I was wiping off tons of glasses at the counter. Working on like these isn’t tiring for my liking. I would sometimes daydreaming and thought back those hard times before. It’s been years now and I got used to it.

            I suddenly stop wiping on the glasses. ‘It’s been years…’ I thought inside my head. ‘…and why are you still not here...?’

            “Hey! Hyuk-jae,” I jerked a little when I heard a finger snapped in front of me. It was Jinki, who work as a waiter in the club, “You alright?”

            “Yeah,” I let out a small shy smile, “Morning, Jinki.”

            “Morning,” he took of his black leather jacket. “Speaking of morning, it’s rare to see you up early,” he blinked. “What happen?” he asked.

            I sighed, “Nah, it’s nothing.” I simply said, hoping not to talk about it.

            He placed his jacket at the counter. “Mmm,” Jinki studied my face before placing both of his hands on my cheeks. I jerked a little out of surprised.

            “W-What are you doing?”

            “Your temperature is normal but why are you look like you just got out from battle. Are you not feeling well or something?” I blinked as he let go. “God, Seuk-jin needs to stop getting you work out 24/7 every day or else your skeleton will come out,” he groaned and went to the back counter.

            I just shrugged and continued wiping the glasses, “Don’t have to worry. I’m fine.”

            “Ehhh,” I heard him mumbled behind there. “By the way, I need to double check the VIP sections to make sure it’s clean. Jung-seok’s been babbling about this ‘important’ guests coming and bla bla bla. It’s best to do it fast.”

            I took a glance at the VIP section. “Sure.” I was about to go there.

            Suddenly, Jinki stopped me, grabbing my shoulder. “You just continue at the counter. I’ll do the rest. You look a little pale.” He pushed me back to the counter.

            My eyes widened. “What?” I was surprised. “No, no. I can do it. Or Jung-seok will find out-.”

            Jinki just ignored me. “Don’t go all wild. And forget that mad guy. He kept ordering people non-stop, especially you. I’ll cover you up, okay?” I was about to protest but he winked at me before disappeared into the VIP section.

            I pouted at Jinki. He is nice and caring for others. I looked at my hands covered with wrinkles all over my fingers. Mmm, maybe I overdid for the day. I looked back and muttered a soft, “Thank you.”

      -Separate way goes back-

            An hour is enough to clean the whole VIP seats. Now, I’m taking out some trash to the backyard. I threw out the trash then dust off the dirt with my apron.

            Suddenly I felt someone grabbed me harshly from the back. Surprised by that, I shoved him away. I was shock to see that it was the guest from last night. He looks awful with bruises and cuts on his face. Probably Seuk-jin’s men have beaten him out.

            I pushed him and ran. But, he grabbed me by the arm and pinned me to the wall like last night.

            “No, please. Don’t run away. I just- I want to apologize.”

            He let me go off his grip and I stay a few meters away from him. “I’m sorry if I treated you badly. Does it still hurt?” he asked, regarding about my bruised on the eyebrow. I didn’t reply but just panting. “I hope it didn’t. I’m not supposed to do that to you. Will you forgive me? I wouldn’t do it again. I promise,” he kept looking at me with pealing eyes.

            I kept glancing at the door, wanting to get inside. I just want to get inside fast, because I don’t trust this guy. But, he was blocking the door. “Listen, Hyuk-jae,” I turned back to him. “I can get you out of this place, out of this town. You can come with me and I’ll help you escape.”

            That won’t happen. I know I can never leave this place. Not until Donghae came for me. I shook my head and tried taking few steps back or called out for Jinki inside. “No, I don’t want,” I muttered.

            “Seuk-jin wouldn’t know. I know you don’t like this place. I know how you were sold to Seuk-jin and Jung-seok.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter