Chapter 8

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8 Donghae pov.

      “Huh,” I sighed. I’ve been sitting on at my desk in the guest room, searching for information through a laptop I borrowed from Tiffany. I’m typing and searching for some locations on the areas of the town since the area is big. It was hard, really hard. There were still many things that I don’t know about modern technology. I palmed my bandaged forehead and hissed in pain. I sighed again. I felt like I got really used of injuring myself over and over again.

      Then, I thought about what happened this afternoon. After the incident, Tiffany still wanted me to stay when I said I wanted to leave. Tiffany’s appa was also letting me staying here by his daughter’s demand. She said she wanted some accompany because she’s also felt shock about the sudden marriage. She’s really upset.

      I groaned when I got up from my seat, stretching myself and decided to go have a glass of water. I walked to the kitchen without making trouble noise since the families is now sleeping, anyone except one. I spotted Choi Soohyun, Tiffany’s sudden fiancé, sitting on the kitchen counter. Oh, Soohyun was also going to be staying here for a while, to get a closer attraction with Tiffany.

      As soon as he saw me, he frowned. He seems like he hate me for some reason. “Sorry, I’ll just go and grab some water,” I said politely to him.

      But as soon as I almost reached the refrigerator, Soohyun spoke up, “Hey.” I turned. “What’s your name?” he asked coolly.

      “Donghae,” I answered. He nodded unappreciatively.

      “Listen Donghae,” he stood and went to me. “I know this sounds mean but I suggest where ever you were before. You better leave this place as soon as possible.”

      I blinked, “Sorry?” I stare at him. he’s a few inches tall than me.

      Soohyun smirked, “You heard me. I don’t want you here. You’re just a disturbance between me and Tiffany. Now, since I’m her fiancé, I’m ordering you to leave.”

      ‘What is this guy’s problem?’ I scoffed. “Well, I’m not going to be staying here forever though. And you don’t have to warn me, I’ll be leaving this place sooner.” I said confidently. I’m not sure Tiffany will accept me leaving without a word. I don’t even know if she’ll agree. I felt thankful there are nice people like Tiffany and her dad, but I can’t stay. I still need to continue finding Eunhyuk.

      Soohyun chuckled, “Does leaving need time? You’re nothing in this family. You’re just a stranger. Don’t you feel burden when you live here all the sudden? Don’t you felt trouble? And do you think Tiffany’s father allow a stranger like you to live together with her?” I frowned deeply at him.

      ‘I did felt that sometimes. I felt burden and trouble to everyone here.’

      He crossed his arms. “If you don’t want that to happen, I prefer you leave as quickly as possible.” I looked down on the floor.

      I was deeply think what Soohyun said was true. I’m nothing. I’m just a stranger who lost. I can’t find my love in this place. I’m really lost. I still need help.

      Then, I confidently said, “As a friend of Tiffany, she’ll be the one decide my leave.” Soohyun’s shock at that, “She saved my live before and I’ll do everything for her to reply back that deed. I’ll convince her about that. But if she doesn’t, I’ll follow her decision.”

      Soohyun was silent before he gave me an angry, tough looks, “We’ll see about that.”

-Separate way goes back- Eunhyuk pov. -Two days later-

      I’m still being force to do the job given by Jung-seok. Apparently, today’s the start. I was also told to sign something from them, a contract. I don’t exactly know what it contains but Jung-seok had warned me some things.

      From now on, I’ll be alone. I still can’t believe what Kyuhyun had said two days ago. I cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter