Chapter 11

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11 Donghae pov.

      The bad guys who break into Tiffany’s house grabbed my arms and tugged it from behind. I groaned as he held it strongly. “No! Leave her alone!” I turned to Soohyun, who wanted to save Tiffany from them. But they also grabbed him as he struggled. Then, they punched Soohyun on the face and stomach.

      “No! Stop!” Tiffany cried. One of the men held Tiffany and a knife pointed to , threatening her to shut up. That’s when I reacted and struggled to fight back. But because of that, I got kicked right on the hips. I clutched down on the ground, feeling weak. They were all so strong.

      “Useless brats!” the old man probably the leader, cursed, while taking a wimp of cigarette. “That’s why I hate kids. Always wants to show how tough they are.”

      I lifted my head to him. I turned to Soohyun, lying on the floor coughing and blood came out from his mouth. I moaned in pain when the men kicked me again. Then, one foot landed on my face hard. I felt dizzy and spit something from my mouth, it was blood.

      “Please! Stop,” Tiffany begged while crying. The old man walked to her and smiled.

      “Don’t worry honey,” the old man her cheek, wiping her tears. “I’m not going to hurt them, not yet.” He smirked. “I just want to show some lessons. Especially your father,” his smirked vanished. Tiffany’s eyes widened. He let out a growl of frustration. He turned his back to her. “He was my business partner, a great friend. Then, when he gets the glory, he backstabbed his own friend.”

      I was shocked at his statement. “This is not some random robbery,” I turned to Soohyun as he said in a low voice.  “It’s about getting revenge.” He paused and coughed. “Isn’t it?” he asked the old man.

      The old man turned, pretending to be shock. “Oh, you know? Then, what are you kids are going to do?” he laughed.

      “My father doesn’t do that!” Tiffany shouted and struggled. The man held Tiffany tighter and slapped her. Anger came through, seeing them hurting her.

      “AAAHHH!” I shouted and got up. I pushed the man away from Tiffany and fell, which made Tiffany ran away. I got beaten again and collapsed.

      “Donghae!” I heard Soohyun screamed.

      “Don’t stand there! Get the girl and kill her!” the old man shouted at his men. They all ran to catch Tiffany. Soohyun got up and punched the man who beat me. The man fell on the ground, wounded. He grabbed my arms, yanked me up before ran away from the living room.

      “Come on, we need to find Tiffany,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter