Chapter 2

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2 Eunhyuk pov.

      It’s been a few days of traveling. I felt tired of it. Siwon probably live far from my village. But why did he come to my village? Come to think of it, I never saw some of my villager that had captured anymore. I kept wondering where he kept them. My mind kept thinking of Donghae and Omma. I can feel that they really missed me. I had no choice. I will find them one day.

      Now I’m in the car again, a limousine perhaps. That’s what Siwon called. But the situation outside were different than before. I looked outside the window car. I’ve never seen tall buildings, cars and people with fancy stuff before. I only know bushes and landscapes. I wondered my eyes around, which caught Siwon to laugh. “Eunhyuk, you looked funny when you’re in wonders, huh?” he covered his mouth to stop laughing. I pouted, making him stopped. “Yah, I just wanted to make you comfortable. You haven’t said anything since all the way and I’m worried.” He was careless my chin. “Just say something and satisfied me, okay?”

      I looked down. “Okay,” I said it softly, like a whispered. Siwon smiled again and messed my hair. Siwon had been so nice to me since I met him. I don’t know why he did that.

      Finally, we arrived to a big gate and it automatically opened up by itself. I was amazed at it and we went in. I looked around the house, surprised that the area inside was more huge than outside. “Siwon,” I called out and he was surprised.

      “Yes, are you alright? Want something to eat?” he placed his hand on my shoulder. I shook my head.

      I looked outside again, “What is this place?” I asked. Siwon sighed.

      “This is my house,” he said and my jaw opened wide.

      “Huh?!” I shocked.

      “Don’t have to worry. Just be comfortable,” he pinched my cheek and put his arms around my shoulder while looking outside like I did. I sensed the distance from his house and the gate was a short time. I felt so nervous and anxious too. I can’t image what might happen next.

       The car stopped. We went out and entered the biggest house I’ve never seen before. Different from mine back in the village. “Welcome home, Eunhyuk,” Siwon suddenly said to me. I gave him a weird look. “From now on, this will be your home.”

      Siwon then, called out someone, “Yes, sir?” a middle aged women greeted, probably a maid. She greeted him with a bow.

      “Take care of this boy and have him clean before dinner. He’ll be living with me from now on,” Siwon said. I looked down, speechless. The maid bowed again.

      After that, another female came to Siwon. “Siwon oppa!” she exclaimed and ran to hug Siwon.

      Siwon hugged her back, “Victoria, long times no see,” he said. The girl was pretty and slim. She had beautiful blonde hair. She must be his sister.

      “Oppa, you were away for long and I began to feel lonely here. You should settle this with something,” she was happy to see Siwon but when she glared at me, her smile faded. Siwon hugged my shoulders and introduce me to her.

      “Victoria, I want you to meet Eunhyuk. He’s new at this place since he’s not from here. And he’s going to be living with us from now on too.”

      I stared at her eyes and saw hatred in there as he glanced at me. She scoffed and looked at Siwon, “Oppa, how could you let a homeless person like him stay at this mansion,” she said harshly.

      “Victoria, I own this house and if I said he live here, he lives here, arraso?” Siown warned her. Victoria just stomped her feet and went up the stairs. I still feel uneasy and nervous. I get the feeling that that girl, Victoria, didn’t like me. I felt such a burden to Siwon. Even so, I barely know him in the first place. Maybe I shouldn’t be here in the first place. “Don’t bother about Victoria. She’s a nice girl once you get to know her.” He patted me shoulder. I nodded.

      Siwon leaned down and eyes level and smiled. “Now, get clean and be ready for dinner.” I didn’t say anything but nodded. “What did I tell you about ‘talking’ with me?” he pointed out his fore finger at me. I remember of saying something instead of nodding.

      “Um, okay,” I said and he patted my head. He smiled. Then the maid escorted me to the bathroom.  

-Separate way goes back- Donghae pov.

      It’s been long since we went away from our village. I didn’t get to hear about what happen to the village nor Eunhyuk. I was worried. Now, I’m staying in another small village just a few lands from mine. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter