Chapter 5

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5 Donghae pov.

      I’ve been walking for days and my sweat had bathed on my skin. I didn’t know where I was heading to until I arrived to a small ship deck. I relaxed myself on the shore deck while having my lunch. I was munching my bread. Then, I saw a small boat harboring at the deck. I couldn’t care less about it but my heart felt like I’m going to meet something. 

      While munching, I kept absorbing the boat and a beard man came out. There were two other people closed by him. It must be his bodyguard. He was chatting with another tall man wearing glasses too. There were cooperating with each other and the tall man gave the other a briefcase.

      I remember what Eunhyuk’s Omma once said about slave traders and I got curious and decided to hear their conversation close. I stealth myself like ninjas, hiding behind boxes to boxes. Once I got close, I overheard them.

      “Haha, I’m glad the business between us both going pretty well,” said the beard man.

       “Of course, I always wanted the best once. And you were the only one with it. I’m happy of the stock you have. With that, many younger girl and boy that I want to work at my place,” said the tall once.

       I shocked at them. ‘They are trade slaver!’ my angered flared up and I fisted my hand.

      “Then as promised, here’s the new stoke, just arrived yesterday. You were lucky!” the beard man said and two men were carrying a boy. I widened my eyes to see who they were carrying. ‘Eunhyuk!’

-Separate way goes back- Eunhyuk pov.

      After they were carrying me to a truck, I was in a metal cage. I hate cages. They pushed me in and locked me. I begged them not to take me to anyone. I was so scared that my tears had dried on my cheek from crying too much.

      The truck began to move. I wrapped my legs together and buried my head. I kept crying because I was scared how will my life ended in the end.

      ‘Please someone help me! Anyone please help me!’ I cried more.

      “Eunhyuk!!!” I heard someone called my name. That voice was so familiar. “Eunhyuk!” I looked up and my eyes wide opened. It was the person I want to see the most. Donghae was running, catching the truck with full strength.

      “Donghae!!!” I screamed. The truck was moving fast but Donghae never gave up.

      “Hang on, Eunhyuk!!!” he shouted and ran as fast as he could. He tried to grab the truck but fail. Suddenly, it moved faster and Donghae went far from me.

      “Hae!” I cried more and shouted his name. The sound of the truck driving made my voice lessen to hear. Seeing my tears, he speeds up until he finally managed grabbing and slowly went up. The truck was still moving so I guess they didn’t know Donghae was on board.

      “Donghae,” I sniffed. I reached my tied hands for him. He walked to the metal bars and hugged me tight. I tried to hug him fully between the bars. “Don’t leave. Don’t go,” I whispered. He careless my hair and cupped me face.

      “I’m going to get you out of here,” he said and tried to break the locks. The locks were too strong. Then, he saw a steel bar and used it. “Back away, Eunhyuk.” I backed away and he started to hit the lock.

      Probably hearing the banging sound, the man inside the truck noticed Donghae’s present. He looked out the window and pointed to him. “Yyyaahhh!!!”

      Donghae heard and faster banging the lock which was almost breaking out. I sobbed while watching him and suddenly the truck was moving in zigzag direction, making Donghae tried harder to do the locks. I clutched his shirt so he didn’t fall. He tried to regain balance and tried again.

      But unfortunately, the truck jerked to the side and Donghae fell out. He hit the ground hard and lied lifelessly on the ground. “Dooonngghhhhaaaeee!!!” I screamed. We both get separated again. “Donghae,” I cried and slowly he was nowhere been seen.

-Separate way goes back- Donghae pov.

       I regained back my consciousness. I saw the van leaving and heard Eunhyuk’s voice calling my name. I slowly sat back and put my hands on the head. It was a hard hit. I cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter