Chapter 1

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 Eunhyuk pov.

      “Hae, where are you?” I screamed along the river to find Donghae, my lover who’s playing hide-and-seek with me. We were quite childish then, since we both were only 13 years old. “Hae!” I shouted more. I’ve been walking along the river since an hour but still I didn’t find him. I began to tear up. I sat down, wrapping my legs together and buried my head almost crying.

      Then, I heard a loud splashed in front of me, “Aaaaaahhhh!” I screamed in horror. I slowly turned around and saw Donghae standing behind me, throwing small rocks at the river in front of me. He was smiling. I stood up, sobbing and hugged him. “Where were you? I’ve been searching you about an hour ago.”I asked. Donghae smiled widely.

      “I was hiding of course. I’m climbing that big tree there,” he pointed up to a tree, bigger that I’ve ever seen. Then, Donghae ran to it and climbed up. “Come, Hyukkie. Climb up. It’s good to see here!” he exclaimed happily.

      “Donghae, be careful. It’s too dangerous there,” I warned him.

      He ignored me. I ran to the tree and stopped Donghae from climbing. But he grabbed my hands and helped me up. Then, we finally reached the top strong branches and settle ourselves there.it was beautiful like Donghae said. There was a view of our village as we lived along the mountains. Donghae sat beside me and I rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder. “You feel calmer?”

      I nodded and inhaled deeply. “It feels great here!” I said. He smiled lovingly and took something in his pocket. It was a razor. “What’s that for?” I asked curiously.

      Donghae said nothing but smiled. Then, he carefully went to the tree trunk and scrabbled something on it. Then I realized. I laughed suddenly which made him stunned. “What’s so funny?”

      “You’re carving our names on a tree trunk,” I went closer and looked at his artwork. It was a letter of ‘D’ and ‘E’ with a heart shape in the middle. I smiled at him. Donghae held my hands while looking at my eyes. Then, he took something out of his pocket. It was a necklace made from rope with a small blue crystal like stone. “Hae, it’s beautiful!” I exclaimed. He smiled and put it around my neck. 

      “Help me put on mine,” he said as he took another one. It was the same crystal stone as mine. We both had a couple necklaces together. I put it around him and stared at each other’s eyes. He held my hands tightly. “No matter what happens, I will always love you, Eunhyuk. This will be a sign of our love. Even we got separate, my love for you will never change,” he said the sweetest words I’ve ever heard from him.

      I kissed his lips and said, “I love you too. No matter what happen, I’ll never forget your love. I love you so much, Donghae.” He gave his angelic smiled.

      “I love you too,” he hugged me and I wrapped my arms around him. As we stayed like that a few longer, we suddenly heard some screaming in our village. We pulled away and saw the village was attacked by some people with guns. Our heart feared and my eyes widened. Then, we heard some shooting in a long distance which made Donghae and I tensed up. Then, a huge army of men with guns came to our village. I suddenly remember my family.

      “Omma! Appa!” I climbed down and hurriedly ran to my home.

      “Eunhyuk, wait! It’s too dangerous!” I heard Donghae’s shouted but I ignored. What matter now was my family.

-Separate way goes back-

      “Omma! Appa!” I screamed while running toward my house. Many people in the village ran away here and there. Sounds of gunshots were everywhere and some of the villager’s house was on fire. I tried to make my way to the house and when I’m there, there was no sign of Omma and Appa. Then, I saw a man, holding a shotgun at my door and I panicked.

      He was like a 30s man with beard and he looked scary. I tried to run away but he grabbed my shirt from behind. “Where do you think you’re going huh?” I struggled in his grab but not succeed.

      “Help!!!” I screamed my lungs out but got slapped by the man. Then, someone grabbed him from behind and let me go. It was my Appa. “Appa!”

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter