Chapter 4

Separate way goes back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4 Donghae pov.

      I arrived to my village and my eyes cannot believe the disaster that had happened to the village. Almost half of the houses damaged and belongings scattered around the area. There was no sight of living creature anywhere. While walking, I started searching, “Eunhyuk!” I screamed so he would showed up, if only.

      “Eunhyuk-ah!” I screamed like hours but still no sight. I sighed a while, not realizing, I stopped in front of a tall tree. The tree that Eunhyuk and I sat together before. I looked at it sadly. I was about to climb but I stopped.

      I looked up and said, “Not yet. I will climb up one day, together with Eunhyuk. You get well too, tree. So we could climb together on you,” I said and grabbed my necklace. It always reminds me of my love, Eunhyuk. I palmed one hand on the trunk before, walking away with heavy steps, searching the area again.

      It’s almost night time and I had to rest, since I walked from previous village then here. I sat on a log where our villages used to do fire gather together. I lighted up the fire to warm myself. While resting, I heard rustlings coming from behind. I got curious and felt like someone was watching me. I prepared myself and stood up, tiptoed slowly to some bushes.

      With fast reflex, I grabbed someone out the bush and stunned it was a small boy. I knew him. He was one of my villagers. “You,” I called so he calmed himself and let go. The small boy back away scarily from me. “Hey, it’s okay, I’m from here.” He looked at me feeling like he trusted me. “Little boy, are you alone here? Where’s everybody else?”

      He took my hand and dragged me to a certain place. I just silent, letting the boy guiding me somewhere. Not, far from the village, we both arrived to a cave in the dense mountain. The boy guided me inside and surprised there were still lot of our villagers inside. I stunned and followed the boy.

      “Yah, where have you been?” a voice called the boy and he went to him. I realized it was the head village.

      “Head village,” I muttered loudly and he looked up. He was speechless when he looked at me.

      “D-Donghae,” he surprised and went to me, looking up and down signing that I was fine. He placed his hands on my shoulder and hugged me. “I’m glad you’re alright.” I hugged him back. We pulled away. “Where were you?”

      I looked down. “Sir, I’m came from the village nearby. They let me stay there for a while. But actually I came back…. I want to find Eunhyuk.” The head man looked sad. “Is he here?”

      He patted my shoulder, “Young man, I believe he was taken away like some of the other villagers.” I soul fade away. “We couldn’t find him after they left the place.”

      My eyes tears up slowly and I looked down.

-Separate way goes back- Eunhyuk pov.

      I stirred my eyes trying to catch the image around me. When I completely awake I realized that my hands were tied. I was lying down on the ground and I smelt the bitter smell of the sea. I was in a ship deck. I kept trying to let go of the rope until I heard footsteps coming towards me. I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter