First Meeting + Wedding....Already???

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

              Saturday Morning, the moment Donghae opened his eyes, he saw his butler standing next to his bed. he's not shock nor amused with it. he's immune to this kind of situations. every time his butler is there whenever he is awake, that only means one thing... there is an important matter that needs to be discussed. 

"what is it?" he answered while rubbing his eyes. 

"sir, you need to prepare for today's meeting.." the butler acquainted.

"today is Saturday right? I don't have any appointments for this day, you're the one who even told me about it" Donghae argued.

the butler cleared his throat as he explained everything.

"young master, you'll be meeting your fiance today. together with your mother and sister"

"oh.." that's the only thing that he can utter. he can't reject it coz he promised to be married to April. 

he stood up and went to the CR. he looked in front of the mirror and sighed heavily. 

 

Later that day, he waited for the 'instructions'. from the moment he agreed on his mother's will, he knew that he will just be a puppet by the time.

 

"wha-wha-what??.." April is stammering. Her parents just told them that she'll getting married the day after tomorrow.

"April, you don't have to worry. Donghae is nice, and handsome too"  her mother explained.

"yeah I know.. he is gorgeous BUT.. I'm still young" she talked to herself.

"April, don't disappoint your father. you know him. besides, you don't have a boyfriend right? and we know that you like Donghae" 

"mom.. can you do something to stop this foolishness?" April asked frowning.

"NONE! whether you like it or not, you'll getting married." her mother stated in an authoritative manner. 

Donghae, together with his mother and sister entered the place. April was stunned seeing Donghae in his semi formal outfit. he looks neat and very gentle. April was almost drooling by just seeing him.

"Donghae, this is Mrs. Lee and this is her daughter, April" Donghae's mother introduced.

"hi" April greeted with nervousness but Donghae just stared at her.

          while they were eating, Donghae stared at her the whole time. he's like examining her from head to toe. April did notice Donghae's actions that's why she's really conscious about herself. 

"so, your mom must have told you about the wedding?" April's mother asked Donghae

"yeah, and I'm just wondering why are you all in a hurry?" Donghae answered with an accompanying question.

Donghae's mother elbowed him to shut up.

Donghae was pissed that's why he stood up and bowed to everyone.

"I'll be ssing you all the day after tomorrow, please excuse me thanks.."

Donghae's mother sighed because of disappointment. she just apologized to them for his actions. April's reaction turned into a very serious dilemma. to be happy or sad about it.

"mom, I'll be going first too. i have to report to our school for our project" April said and left the room. what she didn't know is that, Donghae is waiting for her outside.