FORGOTTEN

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

"oh! it's 5pm already I think I have to go" I told yunho.

"so?"

"I should be back in our hotel because my friends might be worried. I left my phone so I can't contact them" 

"then, can I send you?" he asked me.

"really? I'd love too. but wait! promise me that I will meet your boss soon before I left Rome okay?" I bargained and he smiled and nodded at me.

===

Yunho has been so nice to me. we became close in just a matter of minutes, well I guess even seconds. we rode a bus and in the bus, people eyed us. well, not to mention.. Yunho is the "almost-perfect-guy" I've ever met, second to Donghae if he wasn't that mean to me. 

"you should have put on a mask" I whispered to him as I giggle next.

"then, you should put one too" he answered. we both laughed by then.

The moment that we stepped down from the bus, Yunho grabbed my hand which made me shocked and made my heart pound fast. 

"weh-- Yunho, where are we going?" i asked because he pulled me suddenly.

"to have a dinner"

"huh?"

"yes, eat dinner. I'm hungry already."

"but-- I have to go home now!" I insisted. he let go of my hand and do a thinking posture. putting his hand on his chin and looked at me.

"hmmmmmmmmm... then, can I eat in your place?" he asked me. because of my conscience, I just agreed and peacefully invited him to have a dinner in our hotel. 

while walking, I told him about my friends and each's personality. well, I didn't told him that Donghae is my husband. why should I? he's not treating me as such.

"wondering what your friends look like" he utter. I stopped walking and looked at him.

"why do you ask?"

"I want to meet them!" 

"well, I only have one close friend and she's Kim. the other ladies are not really close to me."

"why?"

"because... I'm more comfortable with Kim."

"and the other ladies??.."

"stop bombarding me with so many questions.. c'mon" I pulled him in the elevator.

====

"April Lee!!!! where have you been?" Kim came to me with a very angry expression.

"Kim! don't be so loud. my ears!" I said complaining with her loud voice that cracks my ears. abruptly, she hugged me.

"I'm sorry I forgot about your birthday yesterday. I'm really sorry. How did you celebrate? who's with you? what did you do? oh my gosh.. tell me whatever you want and I'll do it no matter what"

"Kim! relax okay? I enjoyed it though I'm alone. well, anyway, meet my friend, Yunho!"

I introduced the two to each other. what I didn't know is, the boys and the rest of the ladies are in the room.

"hey Donghae! you should treat April today" suggested Yoseob.

"you've heard her. she said she enjoyed her birthday so there's no need for that" I heard him say but pretended not to.

"well, Yunho will be eating with us tonight. he accompanied me the whole day"

"na-ah, it's my pleasure" Yunho spoke.

------------------------------

to be continued. I have to go somewhere urgently.

comment and subscribe and promote too. ^^