When will I?

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

 

"don't you dare touch my wife again!" Donghae said calmly but with his killer eye look. OMG, did he just really said and mean it?.....

"wife?? seriously? I thought you like Jessica?" Kikwang said. April wondered who's Jessica. Donghae just pulled April to leave the place. Yoseob and Kim together with Kevin and Taemin followed. 

[Ladies' Room]

Kim finished taking her bath and when she moved out from the shower room, she saw April lying on the bed, in deep thought.

"April, what are you thinking?" Kim asked her. she's still not saying anything. Kim placed her towel in the chair near her and approached her friend.

"what's wrong?"

.......

"who is Jessica?" April asked her still in a blank affect.

"huh?"

"Jessica, the one Kikwang mentioned. Does Donghae still like her? or should I ask if he still loves her? I want to know her, where is she?" April bombarded questions. she slowly sat down from lying. 

Kim caressed her back and said "April sshi, don't think too much. maybe Kikwang is just saying false news.. or just a rumor.." 

April shook her head. "I know that he means it. why wouldn't he answer then when Kikwang told that?"

"kyaaa!! April, are you that in love with him?" Kim asked.

April looked at her eyes straightly and confessed.

"Kim, don't tell this to anyone okay? you know already that I like him before we met adn after our marriage, I got the chance to talk to his father. I can say that he's the best father,unlike my father. Donghae's father asked me to TRULY LOVE Donghae no matter what. he wants me to completely love him for he thought I am the only one meant for him and since we are married already. of course I said yes. by that moment on, I started to settle myself to fully love him. we're married anyway right?"

Kim hugged April, caressing her hair.

"April, you should not give everything though..it's true that you married Donghae but you should also consider his feelings. if you love him, just love him but don't regret things..."

"I know, I just hope everything will be in place." 

=================================================================

The next day, the competition will finally start.

the MC cannot start his speech due to ladies screaming hardly to the pretty boys. 

"okay everyone settle down!" the MC said, pleading already.

everyone paused by then.

"so, let's start?...." the MC trailed off. while the MC is telling everyone the rules and regulations, April's phone rung.

ring ring ring... and she answered it.

"yobseo?"

"April, can you come here in my office now? this is urgent. I need to talk to you.." her father said a bit angry.


"but--"

"no buts, come now!" he exclaimed. April is really ready with the competition but she just run and packed her things. 

Kim followed her in the room.

"Kim, I'm really sorry but my father is calling me, as in now. he's mad. please continue the competition and enjoy, just tell them okay?" she said and set off.

=================================================================

[after 6 days..]

Kim together with the four boys went home. they did not won the game but they are in the third place. they haven't contacted April since then. no calls, mails and even text messages. everyone is excited to see her to tell her everything. 

Donghae stepped in their house only to find out that April went to Hongkong for a business trip. his butler informed him everything. April is asked by his father to go to Hongkong and deal with his friend, Jaejoong. she was being punished for she forgot about the business proposal and now, she have to pay everything. 

"she must be in a great burden.." Donghae muttered. 

"uhm, sir.. also, she's confined in the hospital the other day because of sickness but she's so determined to finish her work early to go home. maybe, uhm if it's okay.. please help her sir. it's not that I am telling you to do it, but she's your wife and as I can see, she is so stressed now" his butler uttered. Donghae just went in his room.

=====================================================

April went back to Korea from Hongkong. her father told her to go back and settle things in their company. everytime she's going home, Donghae is not around and if Donghae is home, she's not around either. 

          Sunday evening, Donghae went home. lights are off and the entire house is covered with complete silence.  he went straight to his room only to find out that someone is in his bed, or should I say in their bed. he turned the lights on and saw April sleeping calmly. he tried his hardest to move slowly and silently to prevent her from waking up. but April is a light sleeper.

"Donghae..." she muttered.

"just sleep.. don't mind me" said Donghae while removing his necktie.

April sat down and just hugged him from his back. Donghae is shocked.

"can I just hug you for a while?" April asked with teary eyes. Donghae turned around to face her and eventually hugged her and caressed her hair.

"what's wrong?" he asked her.

"don't worry.. I can handle this, I just want to let my feelings out." she said and broke the hug. she wiped her tears and smiled fakely at Donghae. 

"thanks..." she uttered and went back from their bed. 

Donghae's mind can't settle down. he wanted to know what her problem is. the next morning, he woke up but April is not around anymore. he stood up and found a sticky note on his alarm.

Donghae, I might not stay in this house for a week or two. just take care----the note said

 

He called his Butler and asked him to know what's wrong with April.