Start Of ...WHAT??

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

First of all, let me THANK EVERYONE WHO ARE READING THIS STORY. yay! this is my first story in this site. ^^

kahmsamnida. I hope you can comment though^^

 

▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓♥▓

 

"NO!.. I won't" April exclaimed.

"April! what are you thinking? this is the day. Donghae is okay with it.. c'mon, do it or we'll leave this place?" her mother bargained.

April doesn't want to leave their place because there is something valuable in that place that she can't leave. while arguing with her mother, Donghae is secretly listening with the two.

 

FLASHBACK

April went out and to her surprise, Donghae was waiting for her outside.

"can we have a talk?" Donghae asked coldly. without even saying anything, she just followed him.He stopped and started the conversation.

"if i agree with this, it doesn't mean that I like it..."

"ha??"

"what i mean is,i don't really like you. i'm just forced to do this." continued Donghae.

"wow, that's kinda, blunt of you"

"it's better to know it than knowing it later" he said coldly.

April make face of him. though he's not reacting, he knew she was doing that. Donghae left her and what was on April's mind was, he doesn't really want her nor the marriage.

-end.

 

"mom, don't you dare bargain with me. it's not nice you know" April is somewhat weak in this kind of conversation specially when she was asked to bargain back. she just hates choosing between many things. 

"CHOOSE!" her mother forced, crossing her arms around her chest and puffed.

April sighed and before she can blurt another word, Donghae knocked on the door. April was surprised seeing Donghae in his full-almost-prepared tuxedo.

"excuse me, can I talk to April first Mrs. Lee" Donghae asked politely. Mrs. Lee smiled and cautiously moved out.

April sat on the edge of the bed not wanting to hear any words from him. Donghae on the other hand looked on her dress who is hanged neatly. 

"Just go with the flow..." Donghae alleged.

"what are you talking about?" she asked rolling her eyes. 

"though i don't like you, i have to do this for my father. please do it for my father's sake also" Donghae pleaded but April wasn't satisfied with it.

"who cares? i'm afraid of my father but i am trying my best to disobey him, because i don't like this" April replied not knowing what's happening.

"Maybe you don't know, but anytime soon, my father will be going in heaven. i hope you know what i mean. this is the last thing that he wanted me to do, for my family's sake. besides, if you will marry me, you don't have to disobey your father, you don't have to leave this place and lastly, you don't have to secretly admire me anymore...."

"wha-what di-did you say??" April's face turned into red and started stammering.

"i know everything. your popular, i am popular in school.. who would've know our secrets? even the smallest secrets that we have?" Donghae started to piss her a bit.

"those are rumors..." April defended.

"really? then prove it by marrying me. I'll wait there. if you won't show up, that means you are guilty of everything" said Donghae and left the room. April was challenged with it but still in her dilemma. 

Everyone waited for the "bride-to-be". she's almost late for about 30minutes. most of the people who attended the ceremony are now impatient when suddenly, April made her entrance. everyone eyed on her when they saw her in that semi-formal dress that looks elegant on her. the wedding is not that extravagant. it's just a simple wedding. though Donghae and April pretended to make a fake smile, they still look uncomfortable with each other. the wedding started and just ended in a blink of an eye, well, for Donghae and April, the newly wed couple. all the events were very fast for the two. 

 

          After the wedding, a little party were held on their company building. the visitors keeps on greeting them and giving their best wishes for the two. 

April elbowed Donghae while making a fake smile to everyone.

"eh, Donghae, where are we going next after this?" April asked whispering. Donghae, who is trying his best to smile to everyone looked at her and answered "i don't know either". After the so called party, Donghae and April visited Donghae's father in the hospital who can't come due to his condition. 

[Hospital]

Donghae's father was asleep when they arrived. 

"Im going to get some water first. stay here" said Donghae. minutes after Donghae left, his father woke up and saw April.

"ah, hi sir." she smiled brightly but nervously.

"you must be my son's wife?" he asked smiling back, excited to hear her say yes.

"uhm, yeah"

"April, I hope that you can take good care of my son from now on. I hope you can help him in every way that you can because I trust you and your family" 

April is stunned hearing those words. she didn't expect anything after all.

"I'll try my best sir."

"please call me Dad from now on." he favored and both of them laughed. they've talked so many things while Donghae is not around. When he stepped into the room, he saw his father and his,well..wife were laughing.

"hey! don't stress my father. Dad, please take some rest" Donghae said.

"eh, I'm having a great time talking to her. you're such a lucky guy son" his father complimented.

"aish, just rest okay?.. mom will be here soon" stated Donghae who diverted the discussion.

 

Donghae's father had fallen asleep. Donghae is reading a book while April on the other hand took a nap as well because of exhaustion. his mother came in together with his sister to take turns. 

"Donghae, OMG, April's must have been really tired. go on.. go in your house now." his mother alleged with a  forced push on him.

"but where??" donghae asked.

"here's the key. this will be your house from now on. our driver will send you there. go now." his mother forced. he wake April and kept going.

 

          The house is humongous. their are 3 maids and a driver reserved for them. awkwardness is the exact word that can describe the feeling of the two couple.

 

[School]

"hey Donghae, how's life being married?" Yoseob asked teasing him.

"yah! stop it. it's not really nice." he answered. Taemin and Kevin looked at Yoseob's back. Yoseob is still talking with Donghae.

"hahaha, it could be fun! hahahahaha wonder what's the life of being married." he continuously laughed until suddenly,

"yeah, you'll getting married too so don't worry" his father said behind his back. Yoseob's face turned into an extreme shock.

"WHATTTT??????" he exclaimed. Kevin, Taemin and Donghae giggled with his foolishness. 

"this is absurd! fake!" Yoseob uttered.

"NO!" his mother said.

"hahahahahahaha, stop it, i laughed see? so stop it already" repeated Yoseob in disbelief.

"kyaaa!!! Yang Yoseb, prepare yourself tonight. you'll meet your fiance" his mother acquainted and left.