The Night

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

 

===April’s POV===

               

                There’s a cliff and a cable cart. We have to ride on a cable cart for us to pass the cliff. The view is gorgeous but scary. I wanna jump in it. The cart can only carry 5 people at a time.

“Kevin, you stay first” Taemin said. Therefore, Taemin,April,Donghae,Kim and Yoseob were the one’s who were in the cart. It took them about 5 minutes before they reached the other end.

“finally!” I blurted out.

“yah! You’re hands are cold. You might be so scared earlier” Kim noticed my cyanotic hand.

                After everyone have reached the other end of the cliff, we continued walking. It’s not that long when we’ve reached a very beautiful mansion. Yes, a mansion on top of the mountain that’s really hilarious. But it’s so wonderful.

                we thought it’s a house but it’s actually a hotel. The place is a tourist spot. That’s why the government built a hotel-mansion look like to make the tourist feel comfortable.

                We were gathered in the lobby. Everyone is really exhausted that the other boys even wanted to lay on the floor.

“students, listen. We have 15 photographers, 6 journalists and 5 professors including me” Mr. Sue started.

“in this hotel, we only have 3 rooms with a capacity of 4, 3 rooms with a capacity of 3, 2 rooms with 2 beds and a master bed in one room. I will be in one room since I am the chief in here. Mrs. Chan and Ms. Im in one room, Mr. Choi and Mr. Han in one room. Therefore, you have to choose where to group yourselves. It’s either a group of 4 or 3. It’s up to you already. So, move now!” Mr. Sue commanded.

                Nicole,Kim and I will be in one room while Key,Onew and Eunhyuk will be together in one room beside our room. Taemin,Kevin,Donghae and Yoseob were in the room that is in front of ours.

==

“Nicole! Quick! I am already hungry” pleaded Kim. Nicole’s been taking a shower for an hour now. We were called already for dinner.

“coming” answered Nicole who was in the bathroom. I am searching for some signal for my phone but I can’t get a spot so I decided to go out from our room and exactly, Key was there.

“April!!!!!” he called my name happily and hugged me when Donghae coincidentally came out from their room that was in front of us.

                I abruptly pushed Key a little seeing Donghae’s expression.

“it’s not what you think.” I wanted to cover up.

“it’s okay.” He simply said and walked off.

“hey Key, why’d you do that?” I asked irritated.

“I’m sorry. I’m just happy because, the other members of our team will be coming as well. Mr. President just called me earlier.

“really? That’s nice. Atleast we can’t be that stressful from the moment they arrive.” I said.

                Kim and Nicole came out already and we went to the dining area. Everyone was there. I saw Donghae and Yoseob whispering when we arrive. I am thinking maybe Donghae told Yoseob what he just saw.

“Kim, sit here” Yoseb offered. Nicole found a place while me and Key were still standing.

“hey April, let’s just eat outside. It’s really nice there. C’mon” he suggested. Though I did not say yes, he pulled me out.

                We were seated in the front stairs. It’s pretty cold out there but the scene is really nice. He offered me his jacket but someone covered me with his jacket already. I looked at my back and it was Donghae.

“Donghae.. what are you doing here?” I asked.

“is it bad to be in here?” he asked back.

“no, but—“

“excuse me, I guess I have to go first” Key retorted.

                Donghae sat next to me and I just puffed. I don’t know what’s with him for doing this. Maybe because of the ‘act as a couple’

“Donghae.. I’ve asked my attorney already.” I started to open up a topic. A topic that he likes best.

“how was it?”

“he said the it will take time. But don’t worry. I asked him if he can settle it as fast as he can. He said maybe 3 months.”

“that fast?”

“yes. That way, you can go now with Jessica. And you’ll be happy” I faked a smile and looked at his eyes. He is not smiling nor doing a facial expression. He’s blunt.

                Then, I saw his camera. I asked him if I can borrow it.”

He looked at it for seconds then said

“sure, here”

                He lend me his camera and I tried to take a shot. It’s clear. Very nice.

While he was in the midst of being in the other world, I directed the camera towards him and took a shot. He was shocked. I just smiled with that and it made me more smile when I saw the picture so perfect. Or should I say he’s perfect. At any angle he’s really handsome.

“hey erase that one” he said but I moved away the camera and looked at it more closely.

“no I won’t! it’s cute. Look” I let him look at it.

“give me that..” he demanded and I gave it to him. I am really disappointed. I don’t want to give it back yet. And I don’t want him to erase it.

“don’t erase it please?” I favored. Pleading him not to. He eyed on me and raised his eyebrow.

“okay, if…”

“if what?? Oh my gosh Donghae, no!” I tried to play around covering my body pretended to know that he’s going to harass me.

“silly. If you will agree that..”

“that what??”

“that I’ll take a picture of you. so that we will be fair.”

“hmmm, okay.” I agreed.  I looked at the camera and I smiled. He took the shot and I was scared that it will appear haggard.

“let me see” I said but he didn’t want to let me see it.

“it’s unfair!” I puffed and crossed my hands.

“it’s not good let’s take another shot.”

“no, I don’t like. I want to see it first”

“I’ve erased it already! C’mon” he pulled me up. He let me stand in front of a tree.

“okay 1,2,3..”

“another one..” Donghae made another shot. And another one and another. I am jumping, running while he took a shot of me.

“okay stop! Let me see those pictures now” I demanded but he shoved me lightly and run. I run after him. We were like kids that were playing. I took the camera from him and looked at the pictures. He was actually at my back while I scan the pictures. I turned the camera and took a shot of us. I was shocked when I saw the result. Donghae was actually smiling. He took the camera from me and he took another shot of us. We were laughing and laughing until we get tired and sat on the ground.

“okay, let’s take another shot!” he said. I was on his back and leaned on his shoulders. We do a funny look, bubbly, serious, horrifying and other kind of poses.

“stop now, I’m tired” I said to him. Actually I am tired of laughing with him. I took a deep breath and laid on the ground. Donghae laid down too.

“the stars are gorgeous. Take a picture of it” I told DOnghae. He did what I asked him to do then he started taking pictures of me again. Then pictures of us while we were on the ground.

                It was maybe the happiest night for me because for the first time, I enjoyed the time being with him. It’s like everything was normal though I know in reality that it wasn’t.

                Donghae stood up and offered his hand to help me up.

“c’mon. it’s late now ,let’s go to sleep”

“okay, it’s pretty nice to be here though” I am actually sad because that night have to end.

                When we were in front of our rooms, we looked at each other first and said goodnight.

“Donghae, thank you!”

“no problem. Thank you too”

 

 

please like this page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-is-Popper-Princess/136578669736495

 

and also, read and comment on my other story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/18844/love-s-mystique-n-chic-the-lost-shoe-2ne1-b2st-donghae-romance