If You,,

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

[April's POV]

I was sitting on the bed next to Donghae. he was doing his so=called 'report' for his proposal. I am sneaking on his work secretly glancing at him as well. I want to discuss something with him but he's just too busy to turn his attention to me.

"what do you want?" he asked me while he is typing. of course i am shock. i didn't know he have that 'sense' like what girls have. maybe I'm just too obvious. maybe he's not numb at all.

"uhm.. Donghae, can I ask a favor?" I asked finally a bit shy.

"yeah.." he said coldly. actually, it's been 2 weeks after we got married. we are still 'okay'. we are really a couple in the eyes of the Lord and Documents but not in the eyes of other people. well, it's okay with me but obviously not with him. 

"uhm, I'll be going in  jeju Island this saturday..." I trailed off and played my fingers.

"then??" he asked.

"uhmm.... I need accompaniment. can you go with me? you can ask your friends to come too. " I said directly. he stopped typing and looked at me. he was like telling me thru his  'your-dead'

I moved my head a bit backward so i can atleast, stya away from his stare.

he then started typing again and said "I'll think about it later"

I sighed in relief. I didn't expect that he'll say that. well.. I'm not really expecting him to come anyway. i know that he'll be busy but atleast I've tried. for those 2 weeks, I am really trying hard to have a conversation with him and to know him better. we're couples right? then we should learn now to..well, atleast like each other. 

I faked a smile and just said "thank you" and went out of the room. 

 

Saturday came and still, I haven't received any reply from Donghae. what the heck?? I am really pissed. i know i said that i am not expecting him to come but still, i think to much and that., I did expect. I've packed my things already and ready to leave the house.  when suddenly, Kim called me.

"April!.. where are you going?" she asked me panting..

Kim is the wife of Yoseob, my husband's best bud. well, they were just married for 5 days. i met her in their wedding and became really close since that day, yoseob is ignoring her that's why I'm the one who approached her. literally, we're the same. arranged marriage. kyah! this is really absurd, i wish I could just go back in time and delete those marriages, it's useless. 

"I am going to Jeju Island.. I have an important thing to do there. I don't have really friends to accompany me and I may be left out if I go alone. wanna come with me?" I asked her with my pleading eyes. she smiled at me and said "seriously? I would love to go there!.... can you wait for me while I pack my things?" 

"sure!!" I'm really ecstatic.

anyways, Kim is just living with yoseob on the other side of our house.. well, about two houses between us?. 

=after 2 hours=

after the long wait, Kim is already prepared. her butler helped her to put her things in the car.

"wait, Kim.. won't you tell Yoseob that you'll come with me? he might search for you later on.." I asked her curiously.

"no need. he's not asking for me anyway. c'mon" she answered and pulled me in the car. 

Hours had passed and finally, Jeju Island is here! yay!

actually, the real reason why I came in Jeju Island is to take the challenge. my 'enemies' in class just dared me to compete with them. they hate me for being the wife of their dream guy, Donghae. I am a fashion designer student and of course I love fashion. annually, our school will held an activity for us, and this is it. we are even asked to get some of our friends.. yeah, FRIENDS.. with S but sadly I can only bring Kim so I can only have a friend. I saw those classmates of mine and saw that they really brought a lot of friends. well, it's part of the challenge. 

"kyah! April, I didn't expect that people as many as this will come. are you serious?" she asked me and with dignity, I said "yes"

as I've said, i have a lot of enemies that are near me. not because I did bully them are so whatever. 

while Kim and I were talking about something, four girls approached us with their glimmering looks but with bad aura. they are the leaders of the 'enemy group' I whispered to Kim. we're about to escape from them but they blocked us. 

"hahahahaha" the first lady laughed. she's Hyunah. 

"what now?" I asked them.

"I thought you'll bring Donghae with you... but I guess you only brought one." she stated looking to Kim up and Down.

"atleast she's famous." I said, protecting my friend.

"huh, yeah right, Choi Kim, the one who married Yoseob. who would not know her? I mean you two? s.." the second lady bluntly said to us. she's no other than.. Ji Hyun.

"hey es! are you so damn jealous to us now? April and I are really lucky marrying those hot guys.. tehy're bodies are so hot. have you seen them ? well I guess not.. we're so lucky then." Kim said. I was so shocked when I hear her fight back. it's not in her image though. I was amazed.

"hey, and so what? do they love you two? I guess not. we've heard that everything is just arranged.." the third lady stated,fearless. she's the famous hot guy magnet- Park Bom. 

"and so? were still married.. atleast we got them first than you. I guess rumors are really rumors. you don't have much magnet anymore. lols" Kim and I laughed. 

the fourth lady moved forward and looks almost pissed off.

"huh, let's just see who will win this activity. with you two?? you'll surely lose. we are 10 in our group. and don't you know that members for each group needs atleast 5 members? that's why they asked us to bring as many friends as we can." she acquainted. Kim and I are speechless.

"who cares if we win or not?" I just said.

"if you will not join, then you have to change course. you know the rules!" she reminded me. I am really speechless.

"go home now.." Bom said in our faces when someone came.

"who's going home?" 

"Donghae????"

"Yoseob?" I and Kim blurted out respectively. Taemin and Kevin were there too,

the four ladies faked a smile and greeted them.

"hi Donghae, Yoseob,Kevin,Taemin" they said in unison. 

these ladies are so dams plastic. I really want to tear them apart.

"what brought you here?" Hyuna asked with her smile,

"to support our wives" Yoseob answered. I was like "seriouslly??" I can see on Kim's face that she also is shocked with it.

on the other hand, the four ladies were speechless.

"you said atleast 5 members, I have with me Taemin adn kevin, that makes us 6. so were a team now" Donghae said. the four ladies' faces were doomed. 

"kyah! where is our room? I'm pretty tired you know.." Kevin reclaimed. Kim got into her senses and lead OUR group in our so-called "territory" 

"hey April!" Donghae elbowed me.

"wh-ywasdnjasn@#$%^*()(*&^%$" I cam't really say a word. I am stammering and my heart pumps too fast. he noticed it. so, he pulled me then in the room.