make sense?

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

STARTING FROM THIS CHAPTER, IT WILL ALL BE ABOUT APRIL'S POV OKAY? SO THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ORGANIZED. ^^

 

As I walked into my office, I saw Donghae's butler. he's been waiting for me for hours already, my secretary informed me.

"Mr. Sue, what brought you here?" I asked him. he just stood up from his seat and bowed down as a sign of respect to me. he handed me then a piece of envelope.

"Mrs. Lee.. Mr. Donghae would like to give this to you" he said to me. he handed me the envelope and said before leaving.. "and please, come home early"

I just smiled at him and stared as he went out of my office.

"what is this?" I asked to myself as I sat down to my own seat and slowly opened the envelope. there are papers in it. of course papers, I just laughed to myself. as i scan the papers, I was surprised. it's a very good proposal. I don't have to do things already! surely my father will be very proud of this. but, who made this? such a great person.

"DONGHAE????" I exclaimed unknowingly. I searched for my phone and called him hurriedly to thank him.

"yobseo?" he answered.

"Donghae.. did you made the proposal that Mr. Sue gave me?" I asked him, wanting to know that he really did.

"just thank me okay?" he said instead. a smile formed on my face. i can't imagine him worrying about me or should I say, helping me?

"uhm, but Donghae.. I think I should be the one who must do it. don't get me wrong. I really appreciate your work but I guess I should take the responsibility" I don't know why but I just blurted this words to him. complete silence covered the conversation.

seconds after, "okay then, it's your lost. just do what you think is right..bye" he said and hang up.

"hey Donghae---" 

I guess I did the right thing but Donghae will surely be disappointed at me. Maybe I can mash up our ideas then. okay I'll start  this then.

==========================================

when I looked at my watch, it was already 6pm. yay! finally I am done with my work, all I have to wait is my father's approval so I can go back to my free life again. I packed my things and decided to go home early. I still have to apologize to Donghae for snobbing his work, well.. not literally. 

I ride on a cab because I don't know how to drive. I wandered my sight and saw the beautiful lights that surrounds the street. it's like, I've missed so many things in this world. because of my amazement, I didn't notice that we've reached the house already. I rushed to pick my purse and gave the driver my payment. I stared the house before entering. I don't know why but I cannot explain my feelings. a bit excited yet with some feeling of disappointment. I shook my head and just headed towards the house. 

 

Mrs. Kim, our maid welcomed me home. 

"good evening ma'am. it's nice to see you again" she said smiling. 

"where's Donghae?" I asked while smiling brightly to her.

"he's .... taking his dinner with--" I did not hear what she said because I rushed in the dining room to look for him, to show him what I've done from his presented project. I entered and was shocked seeing a girl's back laughing with him. 

Donghae noticed my presence when I am about to go.

"April, you're home!" he said and smiled at me but did not bother to stand up and hug me.. well were not really that close for him to hug me right, but I'm his wife. 

the lady sitting next him him looked at me too. she's gorgeous with her shiny golden brown hair that suits her black fancy dress. she looks perfect, I thought to myself. 

"hi, good evening!" I said shivering.

"good evening.." the lady stood up and bowed to me, of course I will bow back at her.

"ooh anyways... Jessica, meet April.. April she's Jessica" Donghae introduced the two of us. seconds after, something just sinked in into my vivid mind. "she's Jessica that the boys were talking about" I said to myself.

"do you want to join us?" Donghae asked. what is he up to? asking me if I want to eat with them? curse you Donghae. you should TELL me to eat with you and not ASKING me. seems like you don't really like me being around the two of you.

"no thanks, I'm full" I lied. 

"okay" said Donghae and I secretly frowned.

"okay.. just enjoy" I said awkwardly trying hard to smile.

I entered the room and got pissed. I throw my bag and the papers that are on my hands. I am really pissed. i went inside the bathroom to have a shower and to relax myself. after taking a bath, rinsing my wet hair with my towel, I took a peak in the window and saw Donghae sending Jessica. I saw with my two eyes how Donghae smile when she's around her and how he doesn't want her to go yet. Jessica then went in her car and set off.

"wow! she knows how to drive a car" I muttered. 

Donghae seems like he doesn't want to enter the house yet. he has this facial expression that he wants to chase after her and protect her. a worried face in short.