I can't

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

 

“Yunho come in!” I accompanied him. He ate dinner with us.

“so, Yunho, when will you go back to Korea?” Kim asked him curiously. Well, I can see it in her eyes how she adores Yunho.

“maybe next month? I don’t know yet. I am kinda busy right now to go somewhere” he responded.

“busy? Then why are you here eating with us?” Donghae asked. He’s mean. I eyed on him and whispered to Yunho “I’m sorry”.

                Yunho is okay with it. He ignored it and just ate his food.

“so, why are you here in Rome?” Yunho asked curiously. I looked at Kim and she looked at me too. Well, it’s just that we don’t know how to answer him.

“uhm..actually, uhm Yunho.. we were just, well..” Kim can’t answer him straight forwardly. Yunho got more curious.

“we were actually here because, April’s father treated us here. Yeah that’s it!” Kim answered but for Yunho, there’s no closure.

“wow. A birthday present!” Yunho cheered.

“AND a WEDDING GIFT as well” Yoseob added. Yunho’s face became dull. I don’t know what’s in his mind and I don’t know that reaction of him.

“really? But, wedding of whom?” he asked with his brows wrinkled. No one dared to answer. Maybe because it’s not yet the time or maybe because someone is ashamed to talk about it.

                No one still answers him. And because of that, he made a guess.

“hmmm, is it Yoseob and Kim who are married?” he guessed.

“you got it!” Kevin said with a full blown smile.

“wow! Congratulations!” YUnho said. Everyone was laughing for the silly Yunho.

“you have to congratulate Donghae and…” Taemin was cut off.

“Donghae? You’re married too? Hmmm, let me guess. With, Jessica?” Yunho made another guess. Well, I myself can admit that I am hurt with that stupid wild guess. But I can’t blame him. He doesn’t know anything.

“wow Yunho! you are silly!” GooHara said smiling. Yunho felt proud of himself, guessing that he made a right guess. He shook hands with Donghae and Jessica and told them congratulations. I can’t even move with that scene. Seems like it’s real. No one wanted to cover me up with the shame that I am feeling.

“yeah! That’s right. They are the perfect couple right?” I tried to fit in. tried to smile and tried to stop myself from getting hurt.

“April, Kim and Yoseob looks perfect too..” Yunho complimented. I can’t answer back, so I just moved out and move away  from the happy scene.

 

                The next morning, I woke up alone. Again. I saw a letter that was in Kim’s bed and it says”

“April, eat your breakfast, we will just go somewhere to buy some stuffs. We will be back before the sun sets.”

-kim

 

I took a deep breath. I can’t stand it. I felt alone. Literally alone. I went to the kitchen to make my breakfast. I thought I am alone but I heard some foot steps. I hid myself slowly under the table. I closed my eyes because I am so afraid. It’s a goose bumps. Oh my gosh don’t tell me it’s a killer or a . I prayed in silence. I can still hear the foot steps coming closer and closer to me and it faded. i slowly opened my eyes and started screaming!

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I abruptly get on my knees and run as fast as I could but he pulled me and dragged me pin me on a wall. I looked at him closely and oh my gosh! It’s Donghae.

“Donghae???”

“yeah, who do you think I am? Why are you screaming? You’re weird! And why are you hiding in the table?”

“well, I thought I am alone. Kim told me that you are all going to shop. Why are you here?”

“I had headache earlier so I opted to go back. C’mon let’s go inside. Let’s eat breakfast together” he answered. in my thoughts, is this actually true? Or am I dreaming? He asked me to have a breakfast with him. Well, maybe he was just acting nice.

 

                While we were eating, I can’t stop looking at him, well a stolen stare that others might say. I am weird yes! But it’s just that, I don’t know what’s happening.

“why?” he asked me when he caught my eye.

“ah no-no-nothing” I even stuttered.

“where are you going today?”

“uhm, I don’t have a plan of going out. I enjoyed 2 days of wandering this place and maybe I have to take a rest” I said but with him, it has another meaning.

“yeah right. Enjoyed going out with Yunho. he makes you smile didn’t he?” he’s a bit frustrated I can say.

“that’s not it.. we—“

“you don’t have to explain. I know you don’t like me as your husband and I’m sorry.”

“Donghae! It’s not like that” I said. He stood up and started to heat up.

“of course it is! You didn’t even say that I am your husband. That’s because you want him.”

I cannot take those words from him. I’m not that kind of lady. I wanted to yell at him but he just moved out. what I did was, I sat down and ate my oatmeals with a non stop spooning.

 

I’ll be updating later on. Let’s stop here for the mean time.

Hehehe

If you want to support my writing project for KPOP, like this page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-is-Popper-Princess/136578669736495?v=wall&ref=ts