A Trip for Hip

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

 

Saturday. It’s the day of camping. Donghae and I were waiting for the bus to get us. While waiting, he was looking at his camera. Scanning pictures. I peaked on what he’s looking at he saw me.

“do you want to see the pictures?”

“yes” I nodded.  He moved his chair closer to me and scanned the pictures. The pictures that he took were fabulous. Scenic places, things that are complimentary in color and with such meaning. By the end of the slide, it shocked me. It’s the picture of him and Jessica. I stared at it for seconds, he pressed the next button but I asked him to preview it.

“w-w-wait..preview it.” And he did.

“she’s beautiful.. really perfect. You two are perfect for each other” I don’t know why but these words came out to my mouth. I looked at him and he smiled.

“she really is the perfect thing for me. She’s the one who made me alive..” he answered me. I can see it in his eyes how he adore Jessica and how in love he really is. Okay I kept on saying in love in love and in love. That’s the only words I can say. These two are for the word “LOVE”

“you’ll be together I promise.” I looked at him straightforwardly.

                Then the bus buzzed our scene. Thanks to the Bus driver, I diverted my tears to something—even better.

“c’mon, let’s go” I enthusiastically said as I grab my things and moved out.

 

===BUS===

                Donghae and I were seated together. I am in the window side while he is near the way. He is listening to his Ipod. I am bored. I looked at him by moving my face towards his side. He noticed me so he turned to me.

“want to listen to music? Here” he offered me the other ear piece. the song is too smooth for me that made me sleep. I placed my head over Donghae’s shoulder and he locked it with his head over mine.

 

                Hours had passed. Finally, we’re in our destination.

“April! Let’s go!” Key pulled me and grabbed my things.

“where are we going?”

“somewhere..”

“hey wait for me!” Kim exclaimed, running before us. Nicole, Onew and Eunhyuk were behind us too.

               

====no one’s POV=====

“hey Donghae! Why you look pissed?” Taemin asked him.

“nothing c’mon let’s go get some rest” he answered.

                The rest of the boys followed. That time, Yoseob looked at April who was with Key and then to Donghae who was actually eyeing on them.

“I think there’s something…” he said to himself, rubbing his chin.

 

                The journalists were in one building while the photographers were in the building beside them. The place  is near a huge lake, covered with so many trees. The place is near a forest.

                Later that day, everyone were gathered in the open area.

“okay students, tonight, prepare the things that you think is useful for you. Tomorrow morning, we will go for a hike. You can’t take everything with you. You are only asked to get one bag and a pouch.” Mr. Sue acquainted. He’s really terrifying that’s why he’s with us. The president knew that if we were with the soft-cuddly professors we will not take responsibility and we will just treat this as a game. Mr. Sue is really a disciplinarian. With him are Mrs. Chan, Mr. Choi, Ms. Im and Mr. Han.

“why are we going to hike? We can take the activities here” Siwon asked.

“well, as a photographer, you should know how to explore things. You can’t get a good photo in just an eye. But with the help of our student journalists, I know, we know that you can get a great help from them” Ms. Im told them.

               

“but before we start our activities, let’s party!!!!” Mrs. Chan said and everyone screamed. Drinks were served together with grilled barbeques and other yummy delicacies and foods.

Eunhyuk and Key gace us a glass and pour an alcohol.

“I don’t drink” Kim told Key.

“you should drink! Let it be your first!” Key pushed her to drink. Yoseob came to the scene and get the glass off of Kim’s hand.

“she’s not drinking so I’ll drink what’s intended for her” he said. Kim smiled at him.

“how about you April? Do you want to drink?” Key asked her, ready to fill her glass with an alcohol.

“uhm, sure! I will only take one glass!” she answered. everyone in the crown screamed for joy and happiness that was accompanied by a joyous sound music. People started to dance in the middle while Kim and April remained in their seat. Kim is enjoying the scene while April is drowsy. She’s drunk now.

“hey are you okay?” Kim asked her.

“I think I’m going to..” but before she can complete her statement, she fainted.

“oh my gosh, april! Wake up I can’t carry you” Kim tried to wake her up. Suddenly, Key came and started carrying her when Donghae appeared.

“let me handle her” he offered. Key can’t say no since Donghae was April’s husband.

                DOnghae carried her and asked Kim’s help to tell him where her room is.

While walking, Kim and Donghae had a conversation.

“Donghae!” Kim attracted Donghae’s attention

“hmmm?”

“why can’t you and April be real?” she asked. Donghae was stunned with that question that he can’t even blurt an answer nor a single word.

“you two looks good together. I mean, I guess you are both having a good company. Why don’t you just make it real?”

“Kim, there are things that are really hard to explain. April understands me and she knows that I love someone else. That’s why she’s helping me now.” He finally answered.

“yes I know about that.. well, that’s our room. You can lay her in her bed. I’ll just get my things in my room”

“okay..”

                DOnghae opened her room and lay her on her bed. He removed her slippers and covered her with a blanket. April’s face was covered with her hair so he tried to slip it up. He sat next to her and moved her hair bit by bit. He remembered the thing that Kim asked him.

“I know you’re a good person” he said as he look at April’s face. Meanwhile, Kim heard what he said.

========April’s POV=======

                Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I started panicking. I haven’t fixed my things and we only have an hour before we go for our hike. Hangover kills me. I can’t move comfortably. I went outside and banged Kim’s room.

“KIM!!!!!!” and she opened it.

“why?”

“I need help. I slept last night and I haven’t fixed my things yet will you help me? Please?” I favored.

“sure. Just go and get a shower while I fix your things.” She suggested.

“thank you!” I thanked and hugged her.

                While I am taking my shower, Kim started organizing my things. Donghae and Yoseob came to see if we are ready.

“where’s April?” Yoseob asked.

“she’s taking a shower. I am helping her coz she’s not yet ready with her things” Kim explained.

“well, we’ll wait for you outside. If you both need help just call us okay?” Donghae offered.

               

====No one’s POV====

                Kim and April are now ready. The team started to take off. Kevin,Taemin,Yoseob,Kim,April and Donghae were together.

“hey April, what do you think is the best model to take?” Kevin asker her. She paused for a bit and answered.

“well, for me, it’s not how beautiful the model is but it’s how you put meaning on it. I guess that’ll be the best what do you think Kim?”

“hmm, I agree with you. Coz if you took a picture to a thing with all your heart, it’ll put meaning to the portrait”

                Kim and April’s words made the boys think too much. They can’t get what they mean.

                Two hours had passed already and they were already tired. It’s hot and they are in the middle of nowhere.

“let’s take a break” Ms. Im suggested. Everyone find a place to rest. April and Kim together with the boys sat under a small tree.

“I am thirsty! I have drunk all my water already” said April. She asked Kim for some water but even Kim does not have any water left.

“here.” Key offered the two ladies a jag of water.

“wow chief Key! Thank you. You’re really great!” Kim thanked him while April just smiled. Key went to his group afterwards.

“hey, you should have asked us first before someone else” Yoseob is jealous.

“we were about to but Key offered us first” Kim explained but Yoseob was not satisfied.

“Yoseob, don’t be jealous. Key is our chief and he is just concern with s. He is really like that even before.” April tried to calm him.

“even before?” Donghae joined the conversation. Taemin and Kevin looked at each other. They were confused on why did Donghae reacted also.

“yes.” She nodded.

“okay stop this okay? Hand me your water.” Kim demanded. Yoseob did as ordered, he handed his jag to her.

“here, let’s exchange. You drink this water from Key and I will drink your water so that you won’t be jealous anymore. Happy?” told Kim. Yoseob smiled and happily get the jag from Kim.

“how about me? I’m thirsty already. You should have just let me drink Key’s water” April complained.

“here, drink mine” Donghae offered his jag to her.

“but—“

“don’t say any but’s. just drink it.”

                Kevin and Taemin giggled together with Yoseob and Kim. April blushed a little. 

 

 

please like this page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-is-Popper-Princess/136578669736495

 

and also, read and comment on my other story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/18844/love-s-mystique-n-chic-the-lost-shoe-2ne1-b2st-donghae-romance