a trip or rip, part 1

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

late at night, I can't sleep. I am hungry! I haven't eaten anything. I stood up slowly not wanting Donghae to notice me. I went directly in the kitchen to find some food in the refrigerator. 

After finding an oatmeal, I sat and placed my oatlmeal inthe table and there, I started being comfortable eating. I ate a spoonful one at a time. I slightly choked when I heard someone. 

"I thought you were full" he said. well, I looked at him looking doomed.

I just stared on my food not saying anything. i can sense that he went near the refrigerator to get water. before he left the kitchen with the glass of water, he said to me "next time, make sure that you are REALLY FULL."

==============================================

7am, my phone rung. it was my dad. 

"yobseo?" I answered half sleep. my voice is not that good during morning. 

"April, I am so proud of you" he said instantly and I am ecstatic.

"thanks.." I just said

"well.. this must be your lucky day. I will give you time to have a rest. I've sent my butler in your house to send a present for you. bye and ENJOY" he said to me.

for once, I've heard my father so proud of me but then. LUCKY? I wasn't lucky at all. I worked really hard for it. but anyways, it turned out really fine. 

because of my happiness, I called Kim and asked her to come in our house since it's her vacation as well. without any hesitation, she went in our house in just a blink of an eye. I told her everything and she's so proud of me. well, I did not forgot to tell her what happened last night. until she told me  a story...

"April, well.. you know, when you went back here and we stayed in jeju island, Jessica is the one who replaced you for us to be completed. I know that I'm so bad for not telling you but I was worried that---" she trailed but I cut her

"no worries, I know my state anyway. she's pretty almost perfect. I guess, If Donghae and I did not get married, they'll be a perfect couple."

"April--- what are you talking about? they're just friends" Kim tried to cheer me up. I am really upset that's true. I know that I admire him and not that love but still, I'm jealous. I've never been jealous this way.

"for now" I continued Kim's statement. 

"so, how about yoseob and you?" I asked her diverting the awkwardness of the atmosphere.

"well, he's good. I mean we're on the state of getting to know each other"

she's about to tell me something when Mrs. Kim (our maid) interrupted us.

"excuse me. Mrs. Lee your father sent this card for you" she said. she handed me the card and I read it together with Kim

 

"A TRIP FOR 10 TO ROME???" Kim and I exclaimed. 

"what the hell?" I was so surprised. my dad really gave me a prize?" I uttered. I called him then.

"dad, thank you but FOR 10??? why so many? I can go there alone, well with my friend will be fine"

"yeah yeah yeah, but get your husband with you and I want Kim and Yoseob to come too. asked your friends to come as well. I know the life of young people now. they will enjoy group trips and hang outs. I've been young once" he said to me.

"okay then, we'll think about this, thanks dad I love you bye!" I said and hung up.

"love you more. take care and enjoy" I heard him said before I hung up.

Kim and I just looked at each other and screamed for excitement.