SHOCKED!

I'm just his DISPLAY WIFE

[Kim's POV]

"where are they going?" I asked to myself. seeing Donghae and April so close, not really that close but literally close made me jealous. atleast Donghae permits April to go near him unlike my hubby Yoseob who hates me being around him. 

 

I am wandering around the place, taking with me is my precious camera. I always and really loved taking pictures of butterflies, I just don't know why. accidentally, I bumped to a guy named Doojoon. I am so scared that time coz who would not be? he is the scariest person in the school. well, he's handsome but he is so..... argh you know what I mean. 

 

"I'm sorry" I told him calmly not showing how afraid I am. 

"hey, you are Kim right?" he asked me and I was like 'how'd you know?'

he went closer to me and asked for a handshake. damn! I am really shocked with it. my hand is shaking but I managed to accept his handshake when suddenly, he forcefully hugged me and tried to kiss me. I screamed so loud but it seems like no one heard me. he is now trying to kiss me. I tried to escape but he is too strong. 

"you're really pretty.. can I be your boyfriend?" he asked me while forcing to take my first kiss. yeah! my lips are preciously .

I screamed again when suddenly, someone pulled my hand. I can really feel the intense of his grip.,

he punched Doojoon and left him on the floor. he then pulled me and assisted me while I am in a great confusion, literally in shock. and eventually, I fainted.

-----------------------------------------------------

It's already around 8pm when I woke up. I spread my sight and realized that I am in my designated room already. the room is white and it's relaxing in my sight.,

I tried to sit down and that moment, I saw April enter the room with a glass of water.

"Kim! finally you woke up!" she uttered and went near me to hug me.

by that then, I remembered that cold blooded Doojoon.

"thank God Kevin saw you! he told us everything" she informed me. 

yeah, now I remember it was Kevin who saved me from that ert Doojoon.

"where is he? I should thank him" I said to April.

"he's in the other room with the guys." she informed me. I paused for a while and wanted to ask her if...

"uhm, April.. did Yoseob???..."

"he didn't say anything.." she answered me. she knew what I mean by that. I am disappointed that Yoseob didn't really care about me. hello? were suppose to be in one room. we're couples. but still, I should stick in my mind that he doesn't really like me.

April then caressed my back knowing hoe sad I am.  yeah, she knows everyhting. how I like Yoseob ever since like how I knew she likes Donghae as well. who wouldn't?? they are the hottest guys in town. and add Kevin and Taemin too who are their closest friends.

"c'mon, let's eeat dinner together" April offered me and I nodded in agreement. we went outside and find our table. when suddenly, Doojoon with his friend Kikwang went to us. 

OMG, my heart beats so fast. I can see April's face as well. I can say that she looks pale. she's nervous.

"hi ladies" Kikwang greeted us and sat next to April. while Doojoon sat beside me. 

"let's go April.." I said and Pulled her hand forcefully when Kikwang held April's hand, stopping us from leaving the table.

"don't go yet.. let's chat for a while" Kikwang offered. I can see how evilish Doojoon's smile was.

"no thanks..." said April and tried to pull her hand but Kikwang's grip was to tight.

"hey, leave her alone!" I yelled at him when Doojoon pulled me too to take a sit.

April and I were like a prisoner. Kikwang pulled April closer and so as Doojoon. 

I can see how hard for April this is. she's really not the type of irl who would love this trick of the two, and so am I but she's just so not into it. unlike me who can handle this things.

April slapped Kikwang's face. everyone in the crowd noticed the commotion. Kikwang pulled April into a hug but luckily, our boys came in the rescue.

"hey... leave April alone" Donghae told Kikwang. he help onto April's hand and place her behind his back. I was shocked as well when Yoseob pulled my hand.

"woah! Donghae.... what are you doing here?" he asked him sarcastically.

"and you? what do you think you are doing here?" Donghae asked back.. I mean fighting back.

"Donghae, stop..let's just go" April pleaded, still shivering.

"kyah! Doojoon! stop chasing my wife as well" said Yoseob. what?? seriously he said that? I am amazed.

"wife?" Doojoon is surprised. 

"yeah why? any reclaim on that?" Yoseob asked. staring to fight back as well. we were about to go and leave the place when Kikwang pulled April's hand AGAIN..

"don't you dare touch my wife again!" Donghae said calmly but with his killer eye look. OMG, did he just really said and mean it?