Chapter 9

I Hate That I Love You

 

 

At the principal’s office “ Ms. Kim im totally disappointed about this. You’re one of the respected student, honorable student and a true youth model in this school. Why on earth you belong to the trouble a while ago. Not just a simple trouble you also thrown a ball to the son of this country. “ the old man turned around and sigh. “ im very sorry Mr. Nam, is just that I lost my temper to those guys they are interrupting us while having our audition event “ the milky skin girl apologize and explained. “ also, im not aware that Mr. Choi is there and he is trying to help us. Im also shocked by that time if only I knew it I will not going to throw anything not even a single thing on him. “Anyway do you know who are those guy who started that? “ and the latter nods “ they are belongs to the varsity team if im not mistaken they Mr. Lee, Mr. Kim and Mr. Park. “ the principal nods “ ok… I will going to call them and I want you to stay here until they here understand? “ the milky skin girl just nod and pout. Meanwhile Jessica is walking back and forth outside the principal’s office. “ do you want to interrupt them? “ sunny ask in annoying way “ im dizzy watching you over here “. The cold girl stopped “ im afraid that taeyeon scholarship will going to forfeit because of this “ Jessica said. “ don’t worry I know they will not going to do that, they are not yet talking to the guys who started the fight “ Yoona said calmly. “ but..” Jessica didn’t finish it. “ no but’s trust me “ Yoona gracefully smiled to Sica giving Sica a bright smile also. Sunny went closer to Yoona and Jessica “ relax guys this case will be solved I trust Taeyeon’s ability. “ Sunny smile. “ guys… what happened? “ Sooyoung said together with Heechul and Donghae while running. “ We heard about the trouble just now “ Donghae said. “ hey Sica I know you are the reason of this trouble am I right? “ Hae added. “ yeah that’s why I also feel guilty about this. “ Jessica pout. “ I hope I have your charisma “ Heechul said “ trouble maker it is “ he grinned. “ don’t wish that you don’t have any idea how hard it is “ Sooyoung said. “ and yeahhh besides, your’re a gay “ and sooyoung chuckle and heechul rolled his eyes “ whatever “ . Hae just shook his head “ enough guys, so how is taeyeon? “ he asked yoona, sunny and sica. The ambiance was totally distracted when the 3 guys arrives. The 3 guys just smirk and gone straight to the principal’s office. “ going back to the topic, sica why are you here? You’re also involved to the trouble right? “ Hae ask. Sica just shook her head “ ani~ I totally ignored them and focus to the audition. So the principal said im not involved already since I didn’t entertain them. “ and the others sigh “ poor taengoo-yah~ “ sunny sigh.

 

At Mr. Im’s office. “ Mr. Im “ please sign here “ the beautiful girl who’s wearing a corporate attire respectfully asked for Mr. Im’s sign. “ sure “ the old man smiled and signed to the papers. “ anyway do you already booked my flight for my business meeting at Jeju? “ he asked . “ not yet sir, im still looking for a good accommodation for your stay there “ the old man nods “ ohh I see its ok if it’s not fancy anymore im just going to sleep and eat there im not there to travel or have some leisure “ he smiled. “ noted sir. Are you done? “ the beautiful secretary said. The old man nods “ yes take it “ he smiled after. “ thank you “ the secretary smile and leave the room. Kwang Ryul look to his desktop and he place his thumb and index to his chin just like thinking on the graph that he is seeing right now. He was looking to the graph of the business improvements between the months. He looks like not happy about the outcome. His moment was suddenly distracted when the phone rings. “ yoboseyo..” then after 5 seconds the old man smiled “ hey… yeah… why? “ he ask the person on the other line “ sure sure sure… no im not. Im happy to hear that you’re here. Just wait there im going down. “ he said while preparing to stand. “ arasso. “ he smiled and put down the phone. Mr. Im arrives at the lobby of the company while searching for someone. Not until his eyes landed to the guy who is wearing a fancy hat and standing near the waiting area. While the guy is walking back and forth Mr. Im gives fake cough. And the guy look at him. “ Geun Seuk!... “ Mr. Im widely smiled and hugged the handsome guy “ Mr. Im “ he said and hugged back. They break the hug and look to each other “ look are you now… you’re tall and handsome already I almost didn’t familiarize you “ Mr. Im said. The handsome just chuckled “ thank you Mr. Im you also you look handsome and more younger than the last time I saw you. “ Geun Suk said. “ really? Hahaha thank you. “ the old man laugh “ did you eat already come on let’s eat at the canteen. “ the old man offer. “ can we eat outside Mr. Im? My treat “ Geun Suk smile. “ why outside? We can eat here “ the old man smile. “ nothing I just want to treat you outside I bet foods at the canteen are the only foods you only eaten “ he grinned. “ oh yeah I always eat there “ Mr. Im chuckled “ then let’s go outside if that’s what you want “.

 

At the Mall. Hye Seon, Siwon’s grandmother is at the mall together with In Hwa. “ your son will not going to change his attitude if you always treat him like that “ Hye Seon said to her daughter-in-law. “ eomma siwon knows already his doing. “ the old lady shook her head “ I know he is in the right age but look how he acts he always like a child “ In Hwa just straightened her lips “ well I can’t change him anymore eomma maybe he adopted that attitude at the other country “ the pretty lady said while looking at the dresses. The old lady look around “ aigoo im so annoyed at the guards around us im not comfortable strolling around with them can you talk to them to wait for us at the parking area? “ the old lady said. “ arasso eomma “ the pretty lady said “ besides I want to talk to you privately just tell them to leave us for a moment “ the old lady said and she smiled. “ did you hear that? Just leave and wait us at the parking area. “ the pretty lady whisper to the guard beside her and the guard nods and he instructed the 4 tall guys to stop walking with the two ladies and leave them alone. And the latter nods and vow sign of respect. “ are they gone? “ the old lady ask and the pretty lady nods “ neh eomma “.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany is walking going to somewhere when she cross path with Hyun Joong who is also going to her direction. “ Tiffany?~ “ Hyun Joong politely guessed tiffany’s name and the eye smiled girl nods “ oh yes im right. Where are you going? You seem in a hurry? “ he asked. “ oh deh~ im going to meet my cousin. She’s in the principal’s office “ the eyed smiled forced to smile. “ im also going there, why? Is your cousin involved to the trouble a while ago? “ the guy asked and tiffany shook her head “ ani~ but her friend anyway… you’re going there because of Taeyeon? “ she asked. And he guy nods “ neh~. “ and the eye smiled girl smile “ maybe we can go there together im also going there because of Taeyeon is my cousin’s friend also she is the president of our club right? “ and the handsome guy smiled. “ sure let’s go “. While waiting outside. They are talking and having some random talks when Taeyeon went out the principal’s office. “ taeyeon… “ they said in unity. Hae offer his seat to Taeyeon. The milky skinned girl sat and look to others in a disappointed look. “ what happened? “ sunny asked confused. Tiffany and Hyun Joong perfectly arrived at that moment. “ president-shi “ Hyun Joong said. Taeyeon look at Hyun Joong in an almost crying look. “ yah-taengoo..” sunny said. “ Mr. Nam forfeited my scholarship and he also want me to suspend as a president of the singing club and a member of volley ball team. “ the others was shocked because of it “ mwo?! What about them? The varsity guys? “ Jessica said. “ they are also suspended “ the milky skinned girl said and buried her face to her palm “ what will im going to do if my parents will know this? “ Taeyeon said. And the varsity guys went out also at the principal’s office. Taeyeon’s friends look only to them while passing by. “ aish they are annoying, anyway so what’s your plan? “ sooyoung said. “ I don’t know, I don’t want these to happen my parents would be going to disappoint. “ Taeyeon said between her palm. “ aish this is so unfair, why did they suspend and forfeit you because of that little incident? “ Yoona pissed off asked. “ Mr. Nam said because I fought back and besides I thrown a ball to the son of the President. Without saying sorry. “ Taeyeon said. “that’s so shallow come on he is also a student here why they always treat that jerk as a precious as if he saves the whole south korea “ Yoona said in a pissed voice “ sssshhhh yoona~ “ Sunny said. “ yoona be careful of your words Mr. Nam might hear you “ Donghae said. “ I don’t care, they are so unfair. “ She said. “ Yoona~ calm down Hae is right. Mr. Nam might hear you “ Sica said. Tiffany immediately run to Yoona’s side and whisper “ Yah~ yoona control yourself “ but the pretty girl just look at her “ unnie they are so unfair… suspending and forfeiting someone because of that jerk? “ and yoona sigh. “ Yoona~ “ they all said in unison. And put their index finger to their lips sign of quiet.

 

Hye Seon and In Hwa are looking at the clothes while looking at some clothes a girl with juice on her hands is laughing and not looking at her way “ yeah I missed that also.. oh…” she immediately look to her front when she bumped and spilled her juice on her dress and to someone. “ omo… “ In Hwa immediately said and look for something on her bag. “ aishhh… ahjumma…. “ the girl said in pissed tone while looking at her wet dress. Hye Seon was surprised because of the girl reactions. “ yah~ you’re the one who is not looking to your way. “ the girl was irritated while wiping her dress “ aigoo... you already saw me then why you didn’t avoid me aishhh “ the old lady was just looking to the lady. “ is that how you say sorry to someone or communicate with the elders? “ Hye Seon said. “ eomma~ here’s my handkerchief wipe it “ In Hwa offer her handkerchief. But the old lady refuse it. “ look ahjumma you already saw me with juice in my hand and not looking you still have time to avoid me. “ the girl said. “ Ah-Jeong… say sorry come on don’t create scene here “ one of the girl friend said. Hye Seon only look to the girl. “ aigooo my day was ruined already… aigoo kaja.. “ the girl said and looked to Hye Seon in totally annoyed face before she left. The 3 girls behind her bowed to Hye Seon “ Ahjumma were really sorry, really sorry… “ they said while bowing “ hey Ah-jeong wait for us. “. Hye-Seon only trail her look to the girl and release her look and sigh “ aigooo… “ and In Hwa offer again her handkerchief “ wipe it eomma “. But again Hye Seon refuse it. “ nevermind “ she looks to her dress very annoyed. “ aish that girl she don’t know who she bumped with. “ In Hwa also said in annoyed face.

 

Meanwhile Kwang Ryul and Geun Seuk are having their meals while talking. “ when do you arrived here? “ Kwang Ryul asked. “ just now I go straight here to see you. “ the handsome guy smiled. “ really? Hahaha who’s with you? Your sister? “ the old man asked. And the latter nods. “ she is with her friends now. “ the handsome guys said. “ you went straight to see me. I guessed there is something wrong there. “ Kwang ryul said. “ what do you mean? “ the handsome guy asked. “ you better see your father or visit your mother first before me hahaha “ the old man laugh. And the handsome guy just smiled “ appa knows it already besides we already saw each other before I headed back here he visited us there at the US. “ he smiled. “ about eomma were going to visit her tomorrow “ and the old man nods “ good to hear that I know your mom will going to happy when she see someone’s visiting her grave most specially her family. “ he smile to Geun Seuk. And Geun Seuk smiled. “ anyway where is Yoona? “ he asked out of the blue. “ maybe that’s the reason why you visited me first. “ Kwang Ryul jokingly asked. “ haha I just asked that I also want to see my friend. “ Geun Seuk blushingly reasoned out. “ a-huh… a friend… ok ok ok… im just teasing you around. She is SNU you may contact her I’ll give you her number “ the old man offer. “ sure but don’t tell her that im here I want to surprise her. I just need her number just in case I didn’t see her when I dropped by there. “ Geun Seuk said between his smile. “ sure I won’t“ the old man smiled. While the two guys are having fun Geun Seuk phone rings “ excuse me “ he excused to Mr. Im and the older guy nods. “ hey Ah- Yeong why? “ Geun Seuk asked. “ aishh oppa…. Eodi? Pick me up aishhhh something happened. “ Ah yeong said while looking for a dress. “ my mood is ruined im here at the mall im looking for a dress im going to change… “ the girl said between the line. “ fetch me here arasso? “ while searching for a good one. “ ok.. After that just fetch me here that’s annoying ahjumma ruined my mood. Anyway I don’t want to talk about it anymore. Just fetch me here when you’re done there. “ and the lady smiled.

 

Yoona with her friends are having a break at the canteen. “ do you want me to talk to the Principal? “ Yoona offers. “ yah yoona would you please stop that. “ Tiffany said. And Yoona just look to Tiffany. “ that’s ok it all happens already. We can’t change his mind anymore. “ Taeyeon who is suddenly stopped sipping her drink. “ but… “ yoona didn’t finish her talk “ as you said no but’s “ Jessica said “ taeyeon is right we want do anything anymore “. And the others nod. Not until when a shout from girls are already heard again anywhere in the canteen. “ aish that jerk again. “ Yoona shook her head. And Tiffany bumped her shoulders sign of please stop. And Yoona just sigh. When Siwon already arrives to their place he saw Taeyeon he went closer to Taeyeon. And the Milky skinned girl got nervous base on her face. Hae was ready to attack whatever what will happen. “ hey.. “ Siwon said to Taeyeon. “ I already know what happened to you. Tsk tsk tsk… poor thing.. im sorry about that. “ he smirk and left. Yoona got sarcastic face about that “ see that… ha! Is he really a person? Its like he’s happy about of what happened to you…” yoona said to taeyeon. “ yoona… its ok.. calm down. “ taeyeon said and continue her sip to her drink. “ No I can’t calm down because of this little thing all of your dreams will be shattered. “ Yoona annoyingly said. “ hey hey hey what are you going to do “ Hae asked as if he knew yoona will going to do something not appropriate. “ I know what am I going to do.. don’t mind me and don’t worry I raised by my parents with dignity and respect even to those jerk like him.” Yoona said. “ yoona… calm down ok…” Tiffany said. “ ok… ok… I will… lets continue eating.. “ yoona straightened her face and look to Siwon annoyingly.

 

HyeSeon and In Hwa are inside the car. “ aigoo that lady a while ago… she is totally a disgrace to her family. She didn’t even know how to respect the elders. “ Hye Seon said while wiping her dress. “ Eomma enough the damage has been done. I told you to buy new one if you want. “ In Hwa said. “ why waste money to buy a new one? I can still use this. “ Hye Seon said. And In Hwa just nods and straightened her face. “ I wish I will never see that girl again. “ Hye Seon added. “anyway what time will Siwon will going out on his school? “ the pretty lady shook her head “ I don’t have any idea. Maybe we can call and ask him. “ In Hwa suggested. “ go call him and ask him but don’t tell him that we will going to check him there. “ Hye Seon said. “ arasso..” In Hwa nods and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys!!! long update again despite of my busy schedule... waaaah my poor thing? where are your comments?? please leave so it can be my motivation also... i will update more if i received more than 5 or 10 comments hahahaha....