Chapter 7

I Hate That I Love You

authors note: it will give you some enjoyment if you listened to some music I actually listened to the so called OST. I actually have an Ost from some other kdrama for this fic try to listen from these while reading: YOUR DOLL BY SUNNY (OH MY GIRL OST), FALLING BY LEE TZSCHE (MY PRINCESS OST), I THINK I LOVE YOU (FULL HOUSE OST), KASIO - TARU (MY PRINCESS OST), AND ONE BY TAEYEON, LOVE THAT ONE WORD BY TAEYEON AND PILLOW BY SOYOU.

 

At the Choi’s Mansion

Sung Yoon arrive, Siwon immediately stood up to his bed when he heard the maids greetings. “ yes she’s here already. “ he abruptly went out to his room. “ oh…. “ Sung Yoon was on her way to her room when siwon walked out the room. Siwon waived to his sister while grinning as if he was an evil plan. “ yah! I don’t want that kind of your look “ Sung Yoon said and continued to walk. The handsome guy followed her sister to the room. “ my present for you is there already… “ he leaned to the door waiting for his sister to open the paper bags. “ what are these anyway? “ Sung Yoon ask while looking to the paper bags around. “ go open it so you will know “ Siwon smiled. Sung Yoon predicted that she will not going to like it because of Siwon’s evil look. “ if you want I will open it for you. “ the handsome guy walks in to grab one paper bag and he opens it, while opening it he was obviously holding his laugh. “ I bet im not really going to be happy on your present. “ Sung Yoon said while looking at Siwon. And Siwon just straighten his face “ this is my gift for you why not be happy? “. And Sung Yoon gets the paper bag to Siwon “because I can sense it, this is not the thing that I really want am I right? “ while opening it. And she finally opened it to her face its obviously she’s not amused her face turned into a death glare to Siwon. And Siwon couldn’t hide it anymore he burst to laugh “ yah! What are these!!? Choi Siwon! “ the pretty girl totally annoyed. The present was all lingerie. “ aigooo noona! You need that, how will you seduce your boyfriend? Oh you don’t have one hahaha “ after that Siwon received a tons of hits from his sister. “ I don’t need these; don’t tell me all those paper bags are lingerie? “ the girl asked while looking to those paper bags and siwon nods while laughing. “ noona you need that trust me hahahaha “ but the girl just sent her a death glare. “ aishhh that’s why you don’t have love life look at yourself… “ he looked to sung yoon from head to toe. “ you’re too conservative “ he shook his head but his sister still looking at him. “ I don’t need that take all those paper bags out of my room. “ Sung Yoon grabs it all and gave it to Siwon “ go.. take them out… “ she pushed siwon going out of her room. “ but these are all yours… “ siwon trying to stop his sister. “ give it to someone who really needs it. Aishhhh you’re so annoying go out now “ until she successfully locked herself at her room. Siwon didn’t bother her anymore “ arasso hahaha if you really don’t want these im going to give these to someone “ and got no reply from his sister. He walks bringing those paper bags and one maid is going to his way “ noona… my sister give these to you, she said you’re really workaholic that’s why she want to give these to you…. Gotta go bye “ Siwon leaves the paper bags to the maid. And the maid say thank you and bowed. Siwon is trying to hold his laugh again.

It was very amazing morning for Siwon. As always he always went out for his early work out. He was jogging all the way when he saw familiar face not far and it was Jessica having a sip of coffee at the coffee shop. “ hi~ alone? “ Siwon ask while pulling out one seat. “ the pretty girl just rolled her eyes showing that she is annoyed. “ oh ok you don’t like my body guards around you, wait.. “ siwon almost looking back to his guards. “ I didn’t say that, I want you to leave right now. “ the cold girl said. “ why? You don’t want me to accompany you here? “ the handsome guy shows his smile. The cold girl looked around it seems that she’s not used to it. “ you’re not comfortable? “ the guy asked. “ yes, please… im here to relax and having some quality time with myself “ the cold girl said and continuing reading magazine. The handsome guy stood up “ arasso, I’ll be gone now if that’s what you want, I’ll see you around my princess “ he touch jessica’s chin resulting of jessica’s irritated face.

 

Sung Yoon walks out to her room to have her breakfast when one maid approach her “ Ma’am Sung Yoon “ the pretty lady smiled at her. “ yes? “ sung yoon said while smiling. “ hmm from last night thank you for the gifts I really do appreciate it but I think im not going to accept these.. “ the maid give back the paper bags to Sung Yoon “ the pretty lady was puzzled about the maid is talking about not until she saw the same paper bags that she had last night. And she awkwardly smile “ Siwon gave that to you? “ she was totally annoyed base to her face “ aish that little wonnie… (she whisper) aiggggoooo…. I didn’t gave that… (she tries to explain but she think it will not work) arasso arasso give me that, where is he? “ she awkwardly bowing for saying she’s really sorry while grabbing all the paper bags.” He went out for work out and sung yoon nods. And the maid left. Sung Yoon blown her hair ups “ you’re dead choi siwon when you came back “.

 

Siwon walks in to their house as always maids are around greeting him after one maid gave him a towel. He walked his way up to his room when he notices Sung Yoon sitting at the couch with the paper bags on her feet. He looks around before he speaks up. “ noooona… “ he gave a grinned. “ grab all of these and take these out of this house “ Sung Yoon said and she stood up and passed by to Siwon. She looked back to siwon “ I don’t want maids or anyone will come after me thanking or giving those papers bags back to me arasso? “ and she walks going up to her room. And Siwon just hold his laugh.

 

Yong is heading down the stairs when Sung Yoon bowed and greeted him “ good morning haraboji “. Yong trailed Sung Yoon until the girl already went inside her room. “ what are those? “ Yong asked Siwon after seeing the paper bags. “ oh nothing nothing nothing “ he immediately grabs all the paper bags “ these are present for my friends “ Siwon flash a wide smile and walks up going to his room.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the Im’s Mansion

Yoona gracefully woke up from her sleep. She can still feel the hangover that she had last night. She looked out the window “ good morning sunshine “ and she flashed a smile.

At the dining area Kwang Ryul and Ji Won was there having their little time while talking. When yoona walks in “ Good morning “ yoona kissed her dad and mom to their cheek. “ eat now “ Ji Won said and called Minho the chef “ Minho….. “ the handsome chef walks out the kitchen “ ne? “. And the old lady requested to cook for Yoona. Hyoyeon one of the maids is already serving Yoona a glass of water.

“ no work now? “ yoona asked her dad. And the old guy smile “ later we have a meeting with some other businessman “ and the pretty girl nods.

Outside the Im’s mansion not far from the gate there was a black car parked at the side of the road. And it’s like someone inside is spying around the area. When the guy inside saw an old guy with a dog heading to the gate. “ the last prince “ the anon says. “ it’s still the same no news about this family, they really private now “ and the anon smiled before pressing the horn of his car. And Soo Jae looks where the horn came from. The anon inside the car went out and greeted the old guy by waving. “ Oh reporter Jang.. “ Soo Jae heads to the car while smiling. The both guys shared their handshakes “ Hi Lexon “ the reporter greeted the dog. “ its been a long time “ Soo Jae said “ how are you now? “ he added. The reporter smile “ im great… im doing great, your still the same your highness “ and soo jae chuckled “ what do you mean? “ and the reporter laugh “ you’re still young it’s like you’re not growing old. “ and the old guy laugh as well “ that’s why you’re my favorite reporter “. And the old man looked around “ are you sure no one sees you here? “ and the reporter nods and smile “ yes im sure about that I just want to visit my father old friend “ the reporter smile. “ anytime… lets go inside “ the old man offers but the reporter insist “ ani~ I just want to see you and make sure you’re doing great “ and Soo Jae look at him “ that’s why you didn’t went inside? “ and the reporter nods. “ anyway Yoona is already here, how about your kids? Im sure they missed their bonding already. “ the reporter smiled. “ really my kids are going back here from america next week. Maybe they can meet if they finally arrives here “ the reported smile.

 

At the SNU admin building

Kim Hyun Joong is walking around bringing some papers “ finally im enrolled, its better late than never “ he said to himself. Tiffany was also there “ finally! I can enroll now, oh there are few people that’s why I always wanted to enroll very late “ while looking around.

Both are walking looking at their papers when they bumped to each other. And the papers got rambled they immediately grab their own papers… “ oh.. sorry “ Hyun Joong immediately apologized same with Tiffany. “ im really sorry im not looking “ Hyung Joong added. “ that’s ok im sorry too im actually busy also looking for my papers and I didn’t see you sorry also. “ and hyun joong grab the last paper but it’s not his thing so he give it back to tiffany “ oh Thank you “ and she flashed an eye smile. From that moment Hyun Joong can’t hold his look to Tiffany. To his thought “ wow… she is really pretty her eyes are so beautiful “. Tiffany stood up “ by the way I got to go mianhae “ she bowed and left. Hyung Joong can’t take his eyes off to tiffany when his attention was distracted by a call.

He stood up and answered his phone. “ oh Siwon “ he fixed his bag and the papers and also left. “ arasso arasso…im done already I’ll see you there. “

Hyun Joong arrive at the meeting area wherein Siwon is waiting. When he entered the shop Siwon waive at him. “ aigoo.. when are you going out without those guards? “ Hyun Joong asked while pulling out a chair. “ I don’t know maybe when my father is not a president anymore “ then Siwon laughed. “ are you not annoyed it’s like you don’t have any privacy? “ Hyun Joong asked while looking to the guards beside them. Siwon shook his head. “ im used to it… but if you want I can tell them to go outside “ he looks to the guard beside him “ excuse me, we want a private talk can you just stay outside? “ he smiled to the guys who are wearing black suit. And the guards immediately obey. “ much better “ Hyun Joong said when the guards left. “ so how’s your schedule? “ the tall guy asked him. “ its quite the same from last year. “ sounds that he is not happy for his schedule. And he suddenly looked to siwon and smiled “ you know what I saw a beautiful lady a while ago I think she’s new at SNU. Aigooo yepuda… “ hyun joong really fell inlove to tiffany. “ make sure she’s more than pretty than Jessica or else I may court her “ the tall guy laughed and the other guy looked at him “ im pretty sure the girl that im talking about is one of your ideal girl and she is way more nice than sica.  you’re still inlove to Jessica, but it seems that girl really doesn’t like you. She always cold to you “ he said. “ in time she will be... but you said the girl that you saw a while ago is one of my ideal girl? Then maybe don’t let her cross my path, if you know what I meant. “ Siwon wink to Hyun Joong. “ you’re too playboy “ then they both laugh.

 

The days has passed the school days was actually up busy sidewalks are pull of students. The SNU is opened again for the semester. Yoona arrive at the gate while looking around someone bumped into her “ oh mianhae I was not looking “ small girl with milky skin wearing an eye glasses bowed at her. “ oh sorry too I was actually blocking your way “ Yoona apologized too. When the small girl almost left “ jakkaman… “ yoona shyly said. And the small girl with milky skin looked back “ hmm are you an old student here? “  the pretty girl asked. And the small girl with milky skin nods. “ I just want to ask where is this… “ yoona showed her schedule. “ oh I was actually going there maybe you can go with me “ the milky white skinned girl smiled. “ oh thank you… “ yoona smile also.

While walking going to the designated room “ I think we’re going to be a classmates. “ the milky skinned girl said. “ really? How did you say that? “ Yoona asked. “ were almost had a same schedule and subjects… by the way im Kim Taeyeon “ the girl introduced herself. “ Im Yoona imnida “ they shared a handshake. “ you’re new here? “ the milky skinned girl asked. And the latter nods “ yes I am “ and she flashed a smile. While walking to the hallway someone shout at them. “ hi nerdy!!!! “ another small girl approached them. “ sunny!! “ Taeyeon excitedly call the other one. “ oh by the way this is Yoona… Yoona this is Sunny she is my friend “ taeyeon introduced both of them. Sunny smiled at her “ nice meeting you are we classmates? “ and taeyeon nods yes both of us pointing at herself, yoona and sunny.

“ where are you came from? “ sunny asked yoona. “ oh I came from London I studied there. “ she smiled. “ oh wow Lun-dun “ taeyeon says with dazzling eyes. Sunny also excitedly asked “ really? What did you take there? Then why you transferred here? “. Yoona sat first before answering sunny’s question. “ hmm I studied there for fashion, hmm nothing I just want to study other course that’s why I enrolled here for s short course only. “ then the nerdy girl spoke “ very me… “ she said between her chuckle. “ yeahhhh just like us “ sunny also said. “ we are also taking short course now actually all the schedule that you have in your schedule are for short course only. “ sunny explained. “ Oh I see… “ Yoona says.

 

Then a noise started girls are shouting outside as if Idols are there. “ oh what is that? “ Yoona asked after hearing the noise. “ I guessed the son of the president arrives already “ sunny answered. “ mwo? “ yoona repeatedly ask. “ he is here also? I can’t believe this “ she whisper disbelieving. “ aigooo… im too afraid to cross his path “ taeyeon said between her pout. “ why? “ yoona ask. “ because he is a son of the President. “ don’t be he still at person “ yoona said between her smile. “ but they say he is arrogant and very playboy. “ sunny added. “ oh yeah obviously I met him more than once. “ yoona accidentally said. “ what you met him already? Personally or what? “ sunny asked. “ ahh ani ani I just saw him “ she chuckled. And the two nerds nods.

 

“ aigoo he is here so annoying… “ Jessica entered the room. “ hi sica! “ taeyeon smiled to sica. And the cold lady smiled back to taeyeon “ hi unnie… were classmates again “.  And taeyeon nods “ neh… meet our new friend Yoona she came from London. “ then the cold lady sat next to Yoona “ really? Nice meeting you, Jessica Jung imnida “ she offers her hand for a handshake. Yoona accepted it and smiled. “ it seems that your whole semester will be ruined “ sunny said to sica. And sica nods “ oh yeah… “

 

Other students walks in also “ hi there everyone!! “ a handsome guy greeted them “ Donghae oppa! “ Jessica shout at the back “ nice seeing you again “ the handsome guy smile back to sica “ hello sica. “ while walking going to their place. “ where are the others? Sooyoung and Heechul? We’re not yet complete “ Hae asked. “ oh meet our new friend Im Yoona “ Sunny introduce her to Hae. “ hi… “ donghae grabs yoona’s hand and kissed it… and yoona got surprised by that. “ he’s always like that when meeting someone’s new don’t be surprised “ taeyeon reminded her. “ but where are sooyoung and heechul they are not yet here? “ hae asked again “ I don’t know “ sica pout.

Meanwhile

“ ahhhhhh he is so handsome… “ the guy said he is wearing a bunny head band “ yeahhhhhh look at his muscles arhhhhg “ a girl said beside him. “ he is so yummmmmmmy…. “ the guy who is wearing a bunny head band said. “ trrrrrruuuuue!! “ the girl agreed.

 

The guy who is wearing a bunny head band and the girl with him walks inside the room. “ hey sooyoung and heechul were texting you a while ago…. “ sunny said. “ opps sorry guys were totally spazzing to the president’s son. “ the guy who is wearing head band immediately said. “ you’re so gay heechul aigoooo… “ donghae said. “ anyway this is Yoona our new classmates and our new friend “ Sica introduced yoona. “ hi nice meeting you Sooyoung imnida “ the tall girl bowed. “ heechul “ the guy wink. “ don’t mind him he is a gay “ taeyeon smiled. And Yoona nods and smile at them.

 

Preview:

Kwang Ryul asked his daughter “ how’s the 1st day? “. And Yoona smiled. “ it was great I’ve met a new friends already. Then the old guy smiled at her. “ good then, I hope you will going to enjoy the whole semester “. But Yoona straighten her face. “ I hope so “ and she forced a smile. “ why? “ her dad asked. “ nothing don’t mind that “ she smile again.

 

-

“ Hi… nice seeing you again “ Tiffany said between her eye smile. And Hyun Joong smiled back “ me too I didn’t know you join here “ and the pretty lady nods “ I love singing that’s why I joined here “ she smile. “ nice then maybe ill see you at the near events “ Hyun Joong said.

-

Jessica insisted to the guys, “ I told you im busy “ she totally said in annoying voice. Meanwhile taeyeon grabs the volleyball ball “ my friend already said no, don’t force her “ taeyeon said between her angry voice. By that time Siwon stepped in to the scene and helped Sica to those guys. But Taeyeon didn’t saw that because she is not looking. “ Yah!!! “ taeyeon shout and thrown the ball but it’s too late when she throw the ball she saw that the guy who is going to be hit by the ball is the President son not the other guy.

The ball landed at Siwon’s shoulder. The whole crowd was all shocked. Yoona who’s with Sunny stopped running after seeing the scene. Siwon look to the place where the ball came from. His face was already pissed.

 

*insert music = FALLING by Lee Tzsche (my princess ost)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yay another update for this day. long one again right? 

 

I hope you really enjoyed reading.

 

sorry for heechul's fans i made him gay here.. its just like to add some comedy.

and I hope you listened to the music at the preview hahahaha its just like a korean drama lol

 

So how is my update.... please leave a comment so i can update more kekeke. Thank you for reading.

 

please do promote my fics also and do read my other fics. to my avid readers keep on supporrting me just like how you supported my from How great is your love fic i received a lot of comments there I hope this one too.

 

Komawo~