Chapter 12

I Hate That I Love You

 

 

Sidewalks are busy because of working people  and students early this morning. Yoona is happily walking when Taeyeon grabs her “ Yoona… “ the milky skinned girl said. “ ohh… unnie. “ she widely smile “ it seems you are happy now “ she added and the latter nods “ neh~ I don’t have any problem anymore “ she smile. Then a horn behind them interrupts them it was Siwon’s convoy. “ omo~ “ taeyeon immediately said and bow yoona was also forced to bow. And when the convoy passed by it takes a second and the convoy stopped, the two ladies were confused when the convoy stopped and Siwon went down and walked closer to them. Taeyeon rattles by that time and even come closer to Yoona.” Goo-good morning Mr. Choi, if you’re here because of what I did yester… “ Taeyeon didn’t finish her word. “ Im not here because of that “ Siwon said to Taeyeon and he looks to Yoona. “ oh.. Ms. Im Yoona " as he saw to name plate of Yoona " you’re not going to thank me? “ he smirk. Yoona quickly release a half smile. “ ha..” blowing to . “ ok then, thank you for granting my request “ Yoona said in sarcastic way. “ good “ Siwon grinned. Mr. Nam who happens got down to his car saw the three. He immediately went to them “ what’s going on here? “ he asked. Taeyeon the first one  who look to Mr. Nam immediately shook her head “ ani ani Mr. Nam we just thanked Mr. Choi nothing’s serious here “ she defended. Mr. Nam smiled “ ok then, I thought there is a problem “ Mr. Nam looked to Siwon and bowed and he also look to Yoona and bow also “ I got to go “ then he left. Taeyeon is confused while looking to Mr. Nam. “ anyway I also got to go “ Siwon said and left the two.

 

Yoona and Taeyeon arrived to their room. “ unnie!! Thank God your suspension was cancelled “ the tall girl said. “ sooyoung is right thank God about that “ Donghae said. Heechul, Sunny and Jessica are also smiling about the good news. “ atleast your burden is done “ Sunny added. “ maybe we can throw a party because of that “ the ice princess quickly said between her happiness. And the other nods sign of agreement. “ yeah besides lets welcome Yoona as our newest friend right? “ Taeyeon said. “ oh yeah! That would be great “ Sunny added. “ im excited about that… you know party.. “ Heechul said between his excitement. “ of course food “ Sooyoung said while daydreaming. “ I appreciate it guys but you don’t have to throw a party for me, it is only for taeyeon unnie. “ . The handsome guy shook his head before speaking “ nah~ its ok and I think that is great “ and the ice princess nods “ Hae is right! We must celebrate it “ she smile.

 

At the Choi’s Mansion

Hye Seon is walking at the hallway when a maid made an entrance to one of the room. She peeked to the room and look around “ what a messy room “ she said and the maid bow to her. “ continue cleaning “ she smile “ aigoo Siwon is really a guy “ the old lady shook her head. “ oh halmoni.. im looking for you, and you’re just here, what are you doing here anyway? “ Sung Yoon asked. “ im just dropping by to your brother’s room look around he is so unorganized “ and the pretty lady just smile. “ what do you expect? He is a guy “ and the old lady nods “ aigooo when he will change? “ and the pretty lady shrugged “ anyway… appa has an emergency meeting today and he can’t attend to the conference. Haraboji is also not available today because he pays a visit to our warehouse at the Daegu oh well surprising because he don’t go outside right?. And I cant reach Eomma’s phone I don’t know where she is. And you are my last choice “ she grinned to her grandmother hoping that she is available. “ how about you? “ the old lady asked. And the pretty lady shook her head. “ If I can now im not going to look for anyone. Im also not available I have to be on appa’s meeting. He called me just now and he was looking for me already. “ she half smiled and the old lady nods “ arasso arasso… im going to prepare now. “ and the pretty lady smiled “ komawo… “

 

At the Conference

The whole room is surrounded of people who are wearing corporate suites/attire. It is obviously a gathering of business minded people. Kwang Ryul is also present with his parents. They are shaking hands with other people; he was also introducing his companion to other people.

Hye Seon arrives all the people she passes by bowed to her giving some respect as she is the mother of South Korea’s president. She immediately gives a hand shake to some familiar faces and greeted them.

Kwang Ryul immediately bowed when Hye Seon arrives to their place. “ you look great Mrs. Choi “ he smiled. And the old lady smiled. “ Komawo. “ and she look to others and greeted them “ annyeong haseyo Mr and Mrs. Im “ the old lady greeted Kwang Ryul’s parents. “ its been a long time “ Soon Jae said between his smile. And Hye Seon just nods “ yeah.. you still look young “ and she gives a classy smile. “ you’re alone? “ the other old lady asked Hye Seon nods to Moon Hee. “ they are all busy “ immediately said. “ excuse me ladies and gentleman I’ll leave you now here just take your time “ Kwang Ryul respectfully left. And the elders smiled at him.

 

Donghae is watching to his phone when heechul interrupts him “ hae!! What are you watching? “ the handsome and yet has a girly appearance immediately sat next to him “ oh… im watching my dad’s speech at the conference “ he smile. “ oh is it live? “ heechul asked and the latter nods. “ I really want to attend to one of their meetings but sadly I can’t I hope someday “ donghae said while still watching. “ I bet your dad must be really proud of you “ the other guy said between in his pout. Donghae look to Heechul “ I understand you, hmm but let me ask you, you really don’t have an interest into business of your family? “. Heechul looked down as if he don’t want to answer Hae’s question. “ to be honest I don’t have interest to our real estate business, I want to own a salon or a fashion boutique just like  jessica’s family business “  and Hae nods “ then go get it and have it “ the handsome guys smiled to Hee. “ my dad will be mad at me if I didn’t continue his business. “ and the girly guy stood up “ I guess enough with this topic you know im not yet ready to have my own business yet,. Anyway did you see others? “

 

 

And the other guy shook his head. “ im actually looking for them a while ago but I ended up watching here “.

Meanwhile the others are enjoying their selves at the court watching the volleyball practice. “ go unnies “ Sooyoung shout at the top of her lungs just to cheer Jessica and Taeyeon who are practicing. “ yah~ you might distract them. “ the small girl remind the tall girl “ its not even a competition so why cheer? “ she added. “ im just giving them an energy so they can be inspired while practicing “ the tall girl said and continued to cheer, sunny who doesn’t have choice to just let her friend cheer ended up shaking her head. Yoona on the other side of the court was talking to her phone with someone.

 

“yeah.. I will promise, its just that im too busy studying but promise I’ll visit you all “ she said while smiling. “ deh~ promise me you are all behave their arasso? “. And she chuckle. Sooyoung and Sunny who are busy watching to their  friends, heard Yoona who chuckle on the other side. Yoona put down her phone “ bye see you soon “.

“ nugu? “ sunny asked “ oh… my friends.. “ yoona share her chuckle to sunny and sooyoung “ they are all adorable aish I miss them already “ Yoona pout showing of sincerity of what she said. “ little kids? “ sooyoung asked and Yoona nods “ ohhh I see kids are adorable “ sooyoung said. “ I bet you really like them “ the tall girl added and the pretty girl nods “ its like they are all my little dongsaeng “. Sunny shows a wide smile “ sounds like, that they are all friendly too , I want to see them too. If you don’t mind “ sunny grinned. “ of course you can we can visit them next week if were free. “ Yoona give an assurance. “ waahh I wanna go there.. let’s invite  others too “ she smile. “ anyway are they your neighbors? “ sunny ask again and Yoona shook her head “ they are orphans “. Sunny and Sooyoung’s face changed “ aww..” sunny said. “ hmm let’s go and visit them next week “ sooyoung smile again.

 

At the Blue House

“ I guessed its about time that Royal family to give up that place “ the man who is wearing a black tuxedo aggressively pushing it, but Suk Woo is still undecided. “ besides it is a plus factor “ the other man said. These two are the most aggressive to push the project using royal family’s property and having a black agenda against the president. “ I understand the point that you want that place because it is included at unesco. But don’t you think royal family will easily give that if we buy that? “ Suk Woo asked. “ and additional on that, that was the last property that royal family has “ Sung Yoon added.

The cabinet discussion adjourn in time, cabinet members are leaving the place. Except for Suk Woo and Sung Yoon “ I honestly disagree on what Mr. Park wants “ Sung Yoon said to his father while discussing inside the meeting room. And her father nods “ I don’t get it why they really want to push it “ she added. “ maybe because it is a Unesco heritage already “ Suk Woo answered immediately. “ and so? It is obviously belongs to the royal family “. The president agreed “ will look into it first, maybe they are right that south korea needs that place “. But the pretty girl straightens her face. “ even if it’s a unesco heritage it is not belong to south korea because it is a private property. “ Suk Woo said. “ as a President who’s having a great project for my own country I also want something great for my own homeland. “ he added. “ but I think you’re right the last time you said, I can have another place to build new project “ the president smile and the latter also did.

Late afternoon some busy students are posting a paper on every bulletin board on each floor. After posting other students tried to look on it. “ wow a pajama party… “ one girl said. “ yay!! Exclusively for all seniors~! “ other girl excitedly said.

“ what? “ Tiffany said in English. “ a pajama party? “ she added and the other girl nods “ deh~ its exclusive for all seniors “ the other girl explained. “ its more likely a welcome back party right? “ Hyun Joong asked and the girl nods. “ also all students from short courses will join too. “ the girl added. “ wow, I bet it will be fun “ Tiffany claps her hand showing of her excitement.

“ waahh a party… sounds great “ sunny said. “ that party was literally for me “ Jessica said and she laugh “ oh yeah very you… “ Sooyoung added. “ FYI Jessica loves to sleep “ Taeyeon said to Yoona who obviously didn’t get the point of Jessica’s joke. “ a-huh, all the time “ Jessica nods.” Now I know “ Yoona smile back.

“ hey girls!! “ Donghae shout while walking closer to the girls. “ have you heard about the incoming party? “ and the girls nods “ yes…. “ sooyoung answered. “ siwon oppa might come also im so excited “ she added. “ yeah yeah yeah… im looking forward also on that “ Heechul excitedly sat next to Soooyung “ Kyaaaahhh~ “ they both giggled. And the others just looked into them.

 

At the conference

Hye Seon who is quietly sipping her juice is distracted by a phone call she looks into her phone the call was from Siwon. “ oh wae? “ after she answered.

“ Halmoni… where are the people here in the house? “ Siwon asked while looking around.

“ Yah~ we also have our own world, we’re all busy “ the old lady answered.

“ id tried calling eomma she’s not answering, where are you all? “ he asked again.

“ im here at the conference, your eomma I don’t know where she is, your haraboji went to Daegu and your appa and noona is in the blue house. “ the old lady gracefully answered. “ yah~ you didn’t go to school? “ she look into her wristwatch “ its 2pm and you’re at home already? “ she added.

“ we don’t have professor for the last two subject “ Siwon answered before entering to his room. “ halmoni “ he stop from entering “ im pretty sure there’s a lot of food there “ he grinned.

“ aigooo… this kid, this is a conference not a feast. “ the old lady said.

“ can I go there? “ siwon tried to ask his halmoni.

“ wae? You have nothing to do in here so why going here? “ the old lady straightens her face.

“ nothing I just want to visit and accompany you “ he widely smiled on the other line.

“ arasso arasso… “ the old lady nods.

 

Meanwhile

Someone enter the conference room it was Yoona. She bows to every person she encountered. On the other side of the room near at the front area Hye Seon involuntarily look to yoona’s direction “ omo… is that the girl that I always encounter? “ she thought.

Yoona bows to everyone she encounter when someone call her “ Yoona.. “ Soon Jae smiled after seeing his granddaughter.

“ Haraboji “ she smiled and kiss her haraboji to the cheek. “ halmoni “ yoona calls her halmoni who is busy looking to the other side. Moon Hee look back “ oh… how about your school? “ she immediately asked.

“ oh… she knows Soon Jae and Moon Hee “ Hye Seon asked to herself she wipe her lips and stood up. “ I will surprise her again “ she smile and left the table.

“ its ok I don’t have any schedule already “ Yoona flash a smile to her grandparents. “ did you bring your haraboji’s medicine? “ Moon Hee remind Yoona.

The pretty lady opens her bag and took off the small white bottle. “ deh~ here.. “ she immediately handed it to Soon Jae. “ komawo, mianhae for instructing you to went home and get my medicnes “ the old guy smile back.

Yoona look around “ its ok haraboji, hmm where is appa? “.

“ he is talking to some investors a while ago but I don’t know where is he now “ Soon Jae answered.

“ ahhh haraboji, halmoni I gotta go “ Yoona quickly bids goodbye. “ I have something to do “. She added.

The two old people nods “ arasso, komawo “ Soon Jae said. “ deh~ take care “ Moon Hee added. And Yoona immediately bow and left.

Hye Seon who is heading to Soon Jae and Moon Hee direction noticed Yoona who is leaving already. “ omo she’s already leaving? “ she said not until she arrived at the table.

“ nugu? “ the old lady asked Moon Hee while looking to Yoona. “ ah… our grand-daughter. “ she smile.

Hye Seon immediately look to Moon Hee and smile like she was happy after hearing that. “ really? “ she immediately pulled a seat from the  other side of the table and seat beside Moon Hee. And the other old lady nods “ wae? “ she asked out of curiosity.

Hye Seon smile again “ I always encountered that kid, you really have a beautiful and nice grand-daughter. “.

“ jeongmal? “ Moon Hee smile as an appreciation. And Soon Jae smile also “ komawo. “

“ I think I encountered her more than twice, and I must really say she is very nice and very polite “ Hye Seon said “ you bring her up in a very nice way “ she added.

And the two old grandparents both chuckle. “ komawo “ Soon Jae said.

“ aigooo.. is she left already? “ Hye Seon asked. And Moon Hee nods “ deh~ she said she has something to  do “.

“ ohhh I see…. My grandson is also going here but I think its too late because yours already left. “ Hye Seon said between her disappointment.

“ hahaha its like you want our grand-daughter to meet yours? “ Soon Jae said between his laugh. And Moon Hae chuckle.

“ deh~ if you don’t mind that “ Hye Seon chuckle. “ well its ok nothing’s wrong about that. “ Moon Hee said.

“ seems like you are having a great conversation here “ Kwang Ryul said after getting a drink and give it to Hye Seon.

“ oh komawo “ Hye Seon said.

 

At the Hotel lobby.

“ you may go now, ill be with halmoni “ Siwon said and smile to one of his guards. “ but.. “ the guy who is wearing a black suit didn’t finish his sentence. “ no but’s… just go don’t worry about me “ siwon said before wearing his black shades. “ don’t follow me arasso? “ siwon added and turned his back and wave. “ go “ he added while walking.

The guards were left behind. Mr. Kang who is just ended to his phone call “ Neh~ President. Bye… “turned around. “ oh where is Siwon? “

“ he said don’t follow him and just go “ the guard said. “ aigooo that kid…go, just follow him “ he said between his irritated face, he looked around and found siwon who is heading to the elevator and he run after him. And the guards also left.

“ Sir.. “ Mr. Kang said when he already on Siwon’s side. “ Mr. Kang im going to Halmoni don’t worry. Just go back there and go. “ siwon said still walking going to the elevator.

“ Sir you may go without them if you want to,but please atleast have me “ mr. Kang said. “ your father would be mad at me if he knows that im not with you “ he added.

Siwon released a deep breath and stop. Mr. Kang nervously can’t look to Siwon.

The tall guy looks to the old man.” Mr. Kang, you always work with appa ever since when im a little kid, I also know how good you are and you brought up your kid into a very nice guy and I do understand that appa wants you to look out for me and guide me all the time, but I have my own life “ siwon said and he smile to Mr. Kang. “ aishhh… I know you understand me “. He smile again.

The old man look to siwon “ Sir I know but please behave according to your age, aigoo did you know that at the end of the day.. “ Mr. Kang didn’t finish his sentence.

Siwon continue to walk “ you always report to appa and you always backing me up and building me up to him “

The old man followed Siwon. “ Thank you for always doing that… “ Siwon said while walking. And the old man just looks to him and continue walking.” I don’t know but I guessed this is my 1st time hearing you said thank you. “. He chuckle.

Yoona is waiting for the elevator to open at the ground floor not until it already open. When the elevator opens she was surprise to Siwon’s appearance.

Siwon is also surprise. Yoona immediately walked out and not even glance at him or nor greeted him. Siwon just smirk and walked inside.

When the elevator was already closed. Yoona stopped and look back “ why do I always encounter that jerk aigooo his giving me a bad day… “ and she continue walking.

 

At the conference room

Siwon is looking for her halmoni when Mr. Kang tap him at the back and pointed out where is Hye Seon is sitting.

Siwon is walking going near to Hye Seon, and the old lady noticed him. “ my grand-son is here already. “ she smile.

When siwon’s arrives he just smile to Hye Seon, Mr. Kang immediately secretly bumped Siwon’s shoulder. The tall guy looks into him. Mr. Kang whisper “ smile and bow to them of course give your halmoni a kiss on the cheek.”.

 

Siwon immediately do what Mr. Kang said and he sat beside Hye Seon. Mr. Kang also sat.

“ you have a handsome grandson “ Moon Hee smile.

Siwon was usually flattered when he heard that. So he just smile at the old lady. “ Komawo “.

Hye Seon looks into Siwon unbelievable. “ anyway this is Siwon my grand-son, Siwon they are one of our business partners. The Im’s they own the Healthcare Hospitals and laboratories in whole South Korea and other countries, they are also one of our clients in our business. and also they own a fashion boutique and other businesses “ Hye Seon introduced.

Siwon nods. “ I think we met before? “ Kwang Ryul asked. Hye Seon, Soon Jae and Moon Hee looked to them.

“ oh… deh~ I spilled some water on your suit last time “ he forced a smiled. But Kwang Ryul smile. “ ah I see I remember now… “

“ mianhae “ Siwon said and bow to Kwang Ryul. “ its ok.. its already done “ Kwang Ryul smiled again.

“ oh… have your meal now “ Soon Jae said to Mr. Kang and Siwon.

“ deh~ Mr. Kang go with him “ Hye Seon said.

 

At the grocery

“ unnie komawo for accompanying me here “ Yoona said while pushing a cart. “ deh~ I also need to do this “ the eyed smile girl said. “ are you going to visit the orphanage? “ tiffany asked while looking to the cart of yoona. And the pretty lady nods. “ my guess is right. “ and tiffany smile.

Meanwhile In Hwa is also doing some groceries too while talking to her phone “ aren’t you tired? We went golfing but you headed straight there. “ the other lady complains on the other line. In Hwa shook her head “ ani besides I need to do this as a housewife, I miss doing this too “ she smile. “ arasso.. I have to take a nap now “ the other lady said “ ok bye…” and in hwa ended up the call.

While the old woman is looking for something she notice Yoona “ aigoo… I saw that girl again “ she smile. “ she’s really beautiful I wish Siwon might find a beautiful wife too. As beautiful as her “ she said while looking to Yoona who is busy looking to some canned goods.

 

Hye Seon and Siwon are heading home now. “ Komawo… “ Hye Seon imitates Siwon and chuckle “ aigooo I hope I always hear that word from you “. And Siwon just grinned “ I only did that so I cant embarrass you in front of them. “. And Hye Seon just got disappointed. Hye Seon looked into the front car “ Mr. Kang “ she said. The old man looked back “ yes madam? “ he smile.

“ komawo for secretly bumped siwon a while ago “ Hye Seon said. “ halmoni…” Siwon said. “ yah~ I saw that… aigooo… do really Mr. Kang needs to bump you like that to give respect to others? “ Hye Seon shook her head and look outside the window.

“ anyway… “ Hye Seon immediately look back to Siwon “ did you know that Mr. Im Kwang Ryul had a daughter? “ she said between her smile. “ and so? “ Siwon asked as if not interested.

“ that girl is the one that im talking about you all the time “ she said. “ halmoni… im not interested arasso… “ he smirk.

The old lady straightens her face again “ when are you going to introduce a girlfriend to us? “ the old lady asked again.

“ soon… “ siwon grinned. The old lady immediately looked back to siwon “ cheongmal? When? You have a girlfriend already? “ she smile widely because of excitement.

“  I didn’t say yes I have, just wait for it I will introduce you to her “ Siwon pinched Hye Seon cheek.

The old lady removed siwon’s hands “ aishhh… this kid “ the old lady said. “ look for a girl now and proposed you’re old enough for that “ the old lady said “ and I think that is the way to make you mature enough. “ she added.

“ halmoni im matured already “ siwon look to his halmoni with a puppy face.

“ yah~ look at you… is that what you call mature? “ the old lady straightens her face again.

“ look for a girlfriend and introduced her to us… besides…. Your appa and eomma are growing old just like us of your haraboji I bet they also want that “ she look to siwon who is looking out the window “  and also me and your haraboji is too old now we also want to see our future greatgrandsons/daughters. “ the old lady said while waiting for siwon’s reaction.

“ Halmoni…. I have noona why don’t push her to do that? She is older than me “ siwon said.

“ Sung Yoon is super busy she doesn’t have time looking for a boyfriend, look at you you’re so happy go lucky you still have time “ the old lady explains.

“ go find….” Hye seon didn’t finish he words “ halmoni stop already..” the handsome guy pleased his halmoni.

Hye Seon continue “ we want great grandsons/daughters “ but siwon just look to window and straightens his face. “ right Mr. Kang? “ Hye Seon looked to Mr. Kang and asked. Mr. Kang nods “ deh~ “

“ Mr. Kang….” Siwon said and ended up face palming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello sorry for late update.. I hope you like my update so far.

How is it?

 

 

 

dont forget to subscribe and also to leave a comments..

Thank you all for reading my story and also for the effort to left a comment.

see you all to my next update kekeke~