Chapter 14

I Hate That I Love You

Chapter 14

 

 

 

Yoona was surprised because of Siwon’s presence at that time.

Hyun Joong smiled at Siwon. Hee Sung and Mr. Kang bowed at them.

“ oh… I know you already know him “ Hyun Joong introduced Siwon to the three ladies.

Taeyeon immediately bow.

Siwon saw Yoona and immediately smiled. “ oh you’re here too….Ms. Yoona... “ sounds teasing, then he whisper to Hyun Joong. “ don’t tell me she is the girl that you are talking about. “

The other handsome guy immediately shook his head “ ani… I will introduce you to her “ he said and look to Tiffany.

“ anyway this is Tiffany our newest member “ Hyun Joong introduced Tiffany to Siwon.

The eye smile girl immediately bow “ nice meeting you. “

Then Siwon nods and look to Hyun Joong “ oh.. nice taste. “ he whispered again.

And Hyun Joong smirk at him.

While walking Hyun Joong bothered about Mr. Kang and Hee Sung who are both behind of them.

“ I thought you’re going here alone but still you have bodyguards. “ Hyun Joong quetly said to Siwon.

“ oh well “ Siwon only said.

~ Flashback ~

Already at the door of the car

Mr. Kang is rushing going to him.

“ Master where are you going? “ the guy was panting.

The handsome guy immediately looks to Mr. Kang. “ no need to me “ he smile and opened his car.

“ just tell me where are you going “ Mr. Kang said.

“ Im going to Fun Land with Hyun Joong… and I think I don’t need bodyguards there anymore since im already in disguise “ he said pointing to his look.

Mr. Kang just look to him “ it is a themed park there’s a lot of people “ then he called someone not far from them.

Hee Sung walked going near to them and bow.

“ we will go with you no matter what happened. “  Mr. Kang said.

Siwon just released a sigh.

~ End of flashback ~

“ yeah I like bodyguards they keeping me safe but a time like this.. I just want to be alone but what will I do im a son of a President “ Siwon said between his arrogant gesture.

Then Hyun Joong chuckled. At least you’re not obviously look like Siwon tonight, nice disguise “

“ it is because its night and people are busy to the rides “ siwon grinned.

Meanwhile Taeyeon who is tightly gripping to Yoona “ aigooo,this is awkward… how will I enjoy rides if he is with us? “ the small girl said.

Yoona just sigh. “ maybe we can separate to them “ Tiffany whisper to the two ladies.

“ how? “ Taeyeon looked to Tiffany asking.

Then Tiffany stop walking and look back to Hyun Joong “ hmm we were going to ride… can we go now? “ she smile right after.

Hyun Joong smile back to Tiffany and nods “ sure…”

Tiffany immediately look back to Yoona and Taeyeon. “ come on “ she pulled the two ladies.

The three ladies bowed first before leaving.

They run until their feet lead them inside the themed park…

“ woaaaah “ Taeyeon immediately amazed when they arrived inside the fun land.

“ I want to ride there “ Tiffany pointed the coaster.

And they run going to the rides.

The three ladies were enjoying the rides. While the two boys are talking at the bench while drinking some sodas.

Hyun Joong is looking around the area as if enjoying the views.

“ soon you’ll be the owner of this “ Siwon interrupted Hyun Joong.

But the guy who he referring chuckle only. “ well I don’t really know “ he just look to Siwon.

“ wae? Is it because you’re just a son from another woman? “ siwon said. “ oh come on you’re dad and his wife doesn’t have child who will inherit this wonderful business? “ Siwon added.

But Hyun Joong just smile at him.

“ Hyun Joong its obvious you’re the one who will soon manage this “ siwon smile at him. “ ill be the 1st one who will going to congratulates you “ he smile.

“ hmm. Im just confused do you know Yoona too? “ Siwon asked Hyun Joong.

Then Hyun Joong nods.

Then Siwon smirk “ I thought she is the girl that you like. “ he half smile.

Then Hyun Joong chuckle. “ani~ she is Tiffany’s cousin. “

The tall guy abruptly look to Hyun Joong “ cousin? really? “

Then the other guy nods “ wae? “

“ Tiffany looks like nice… but Yoona… nevermind “ siwon shook his head.

“ Yoona is also nice… hmm base on what I see if she’s with Taeyeon and Tiffany “ . Hyun Joong defend.

“ aishh… I always encountered her “ siwon said.

Then Hyun Joong laughs “ maybe you’re just don’t go along together.. knowing you? You’re somehow ... an arrogant person “ he said.

The handsome guy quickly look to Hyun Joong “ yah~ who’s side are you? “

Then Hyun Joong laugh again.

“ oh.. is that Choi Siwon? The South Korea’s 1st son? “ a girl asked to her friend.

“ oh…I don’t know maybe not, what will he going to do here? “ the other girl said.

But they didn’t release their look to Siwon who was talking to Hyun Joong.

The handsome guy notices it so he smiles to the two ladies.

 The two ladies was confused. “ oh he smile at us maybe he is Choi Siwon “ the first girl said.

But the two ladies aren’t sure if he is Choi Siwon. That’s why Siwon take off his cap smile and waved to them.

“ omo….” The girls were surprised. They run near but Mr. Kang and Hee Sung blocked them.

“ its ok… they are just two..” Siwon said while putting backk his cap.

The two ladies took a selfie together with Siwon.

Then Siwon gesture to the two ladies to be quiet. “ don’t tell others im here arasso..” he smile after the selfie.

The two ladies nods and happily left.

Back to the girls…

They enjoyed almost all the rides inside the amusement park.

“ that’s wrap!! “ Tiffany said in English.

Taeyon looks to Tiffany “ wooah smooth English ha…”

Then Tiffany chuckle “ komawo, Yoona can speak in English too… she came from oxford “ she smile.

“ oh yeah.. we once asked her where did she came from after transferring to SNU “ Taeyeon said.

Then Yoona nods.

“ hmm where is the restroom “ Tiffany asked.

“ oh.. there…” the small girl pointed to the restroom location  “ come on I want to go to the restroom too “ Taeyeon said.

When they went inside Tiffany and Taeyeon immediately went inside the cubicles. When two ladies went out from those cubicles.

“ aigooo Sokor’s Son is so handsome…” one girl said.

They both giggled “ kyyyyaaaah.. he is kind too “ the other girl said.

“ I wonder why Choi Siwon is here.. maybe he is with his friends.. “ the first girl said.

“ or maybe with his girlfriend “ the other one said.

“ aww… that girl is so lucky… “ the other girl said…

And they both left the restroom.

Yoona checked first the restroom if there is other people inside except to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

And she irritated says “ who’s handsome and nice? Choi Siwon?“ she let go a sigh “ nonsense “ she added and looks to the mirror and fix her hair.

“ obviously no one is lucky to have him im sure about that… “ she added.

Tiffany who was the 1st one who went out the cubicle. “ aigoo that girls are just annoying “.

“ maybe they are fans that’s why “ Taeyeon said while walking out the cubicle.

3 hrs later they are gathered already.

“ we will be having a meeting for our club, how about you? “ Hyun Joong said to Siwon.

“ just say you are going home already.. “ Mr. Kang whisper to Siwon.

But Siwon just half look to Mr. Kang “ hmm im going to stroll myself here “ he smile.

Mr. Kang was surprised of what siwon said. “ master…” he whisper again.

“ its ok I like to stay more “ Siwon added.

Mr. Kang step aside knowing he can’t do anymore.

 

 

“ how about you? “ Tiffany whisper to Yoona.

Yoona look to Tiffany “ hmm im going home now since I don’t have anything to do. “

Then Tiffany nods sign of ok.

“ hmm my cousin will going home already “ Tiffany immediately said to others.

“ deh~ komawo.. “ she smile to others and look to Hyun Joong “ thank you for this enjoyable night I had fun “ she bow and smile.

“ arasso… thank you for coming also “ Hyun Joong smile.

Yoona is walking inside the premises… when she saw a store selling of cotton candy.

“ how much is this? “ Yoona ask the ahjumma.

“ ___ won “  while preparing other cotton candy.

Yoona is now walking with cotton candy while thinking.

“ hmm I want to stay here for another hour “ she thought and smile. “ I will going to stroll around “ she said and goes back to the direction where she came from.

Meanwhile Siwon is walking with Kwak Hee Sung and Mr. Kang

He was busy dialing his phone.

On the screen it is clearly seen that he was calling Jessica.

but all he can hear is the operator. He attempts to text her.

“ im here at the fun land. Come here and I’ll be your buddy “

On the other person..

Jessica is busy on making draft… she was in the middle of creating a fashion clothes. She looks at her phone and she saw it came from Siwon she reads the message  after reading she delete it and goes back to her work.

After a minutes of attempting of calling Jessica. Siwon finally give up.

Yoona is already done eating her cotton candy and happily walking inside the theme park not until she found the way going to Magic Island.

“ oh… “ she only said.

Siwon who was walking saw Yoona who was looking at the directory of Magic Island.

“ I thought you’re going home already? “  he spoke behind Yoona.

Yoona look behind and not far from her position she saw Siwon but she managed to ignore him and look back to the directory.

Mr. Kang was just looking at them thinking that Yoona is the 2nd one that he saw doing that to Siwon aside from Jessica.

The handsome guy walk near to her.

“ is this your first time here? “ he said.

But Yoona is totally ignoring him.

The handsome guy smirk “ you’re studying in SNU and I think you’re belong to wealthy family. But really? Is this your 1st time here? “ he said between his chuckles.

Yoona is still looking at the directory “ would you please shut up “.

Then the pretty lady look at him “ have ever one person told you that you’re annoying? “

Then Siwon look to Yoona and smirk again and thought “ so far…. Hmm none. “ he smile as if he is teasing “ if ever you’re going to say that then you’re the 1st one “. He added

Not until the two girls who happened saw Siwon a while ago. Saw their other friends

“ yah yah yah~ south korea’s 1st son is here.. “ the girl said.

Then the others are not yet satisfied “ mwo? What he will going to do here? “ the other girl said.

“ yeah we saw him awhile agooooo…. Kyahhh “ the other girl said.

Then they pull out their phones to their pocket “ look we have a selfie with him “ showing proof to others.

“ omo that’s him.. waahhh he’s handsome “ the other girl said.

Then the two ladies nod to other 2 ladies.

“ omo is that him? “ the other girl pointed out to the man who was busy talking to Yoona.

Then the girls said “ yes he is “.

“ omo really that is the president’s son? “  the other girl said. Good enough to others to hear it.

An old lady look to where the ladies are looking. “ president son? The owner of this fun land? “ she asked.

Then the lady shook her head “ ani~ the South Korea’s President “ she said between her giggles. And others also hear it.

“ South Korea’s President son is here “ the ahjumma said to her buddy.

Others stop to look too after hearing it… that moment was really fast they were creating huge crowd already in just a seconds.

At that moment

“ oh well im pleasure to know that I’ll be the 1st one… “ Yoona immediately smile  “ you’re annoying “. She added.

Then she look to their side as she notices the crowd are already watching them.

Mr. Kang and Hee Sung also look back and to their surprise there’s already crowed not far from them.

Same with Siwon who already look too.

“ omo… from the way he stood up and his look is mostly look like Choi Siwon “ one girl said. And they started to move forward to take it closer some are taking pictures already some are just going near.

Siwon immediately look back to Yoona and blocked the pretty girls face using his right hand without moving of any inches just his right arm. And his other hand especially the left index finger guide Yoona’s face to not look to the crowd but instead look back to the directory. “ just don’t look to them they are taking pictures. “ and the pretty girl followed Siwon’s instruction.

Hee Sung tried to block the crowed. Mr. Kang knows that they can’t block the crowd since they are just two.

“ Master… run now and hide with Ms. Yoona. We will call you later.  “ Mr. Kang said and bow to them before blocking the crowed who are already approaching.

Siwon quickly followed Mr. Kang. He holds Yoona’s wrist and run going to Magic Island entrance.

Siwon and Yoona run and avoid the crowd good thing there are only few people on that spot and no one followed them except to those who are walking going out the Magic Island.

Not until they already passed by to the castle.

Siwon who were more familiar to the place looks a place where they are going to hide.

Yoona immediately release her wrist “ you don’t need to drag me now since were already gone far from them I can leave you now. “ she said.

But when she already turned her back to Siwon she saw far from their place four girls who absolutely with the crowd a while ago are already rushing going near to their place.

“ yah~ let’s go there..” Siwon immediately hold her wrist again and run going to Siwon’s pointing at a while ago.

Not until they already gone far from others.

They are both panting. Yoona sat to the bench and manage to massage her legs.

“ did you know that… it was my 1st time to run like that? “ Yoona said between her annoyed voice. While massaging her legs.

“ so? Im just trying to not involved you to that kind of situation “ Siwon said while holding to his both legs between his longing for a breath.

“ so do you want me to say thank you? “ Yoona quickly said.

“ I didn’t say that but if you will then I will glad “ Siwon said.

“ aigooo… if you didn’t talked to me this will never happen “ Yoona said.  “ aish you’re so… aigooo.. “ she added in irritated voice.

Then other people looked at them because of Yoona’s voice.

Yoona notice that, then she looks to Siwon and notice Siwon’s cap is almost up. So she pull it down “people might see you “  yoona said as if she was concern and turned around checking the place.

Siwon look to  Yoona and sigh to release deep breath.

Not until the girls who were looking at them finally appears.

“ come on~ “ Siwon said to Yoona who was looking at the other side.

The girl was surprised when Siwon held her again and pulled to stand and run. When she looks back she saw the girls who are still searching for them.

“ oh… there they are!! “ one girl said after seeing the two who run going to somewhere.

“ yah you don’t need to hold me anymore I can run alone.. “ Yoona released her hand to Siwon without stopping to run.

When they already running by their selves Yoona thought to change her direction and not to follow Siwon already.

When the pretty lady already changed her direction she bumped into an another person making her to dropped herself at the floor.

“ ah….” Yoona immediately reacted when her thigh dropped on the floor.

Siwon who hear it look back. “ aish… “ he whisper.

The unknown person tried to help Yoona “ im sorry.. “

But Yoona immediately insist when she saw Siwon is coming closer. “ ani ani ani~~ im fine just go. “ she smile while demanding  to the man who bumped her.

Then she managed to stand up but still it hurts. “ ah.. “ Yoona said between the hurts that she feels.

She manages to run but she cant because of hurt so she walk instead but still its hurt. “ can you run? “ Siwon ask and look behind checking if someone is still following them.

But he seems no choice because Yoona cant move faster even if she can walk. He face his back to Yoona and kneeled down.

Yoona is confused at the same time.

Siwon tap his back “ hang on… palli. “ he said.

“ mwo? “ Yoona said.

“ aish palli.. before they caught us here… “ Siwon tap his back again.

The pretty lady was hesitating at first but later on; she rides on Siwon’s back.

Siwon gave a piggy back to Yoona.

And Siwon started to walk.

While trying to run even though he was carrying a person at his back.

“ don’t think im into you. “ Siwon again reminded.

“ arasso arassoo…. I know that “ Yoona quickly said. “ as if im liking this… heol “ Yoona only added.

Not until they arrived at the door.

“ open the door palli” Siwon requested to Yoona.

“where is this? “ Yoona ask.

“ just open the door you’re heavy palli “ Siwon said between his irritated voice.

Yoona just rolled her eyes and open the door.

Siwon manage to open the door with his legs.

When they arrived there was a staircase going up.

“ you can go down now “ Siwon immediately released Yoona. And fixed his clothes “ aishhh my clothes are already ruined “ he added.

 Yoona irritated pout. Immediately step aside “ komawo.. “ she said as if it was forced.

Then Siwon goes up and Yoona followed him.

They arrived at the top.

authors' note: night time

Yoona was amazed at the view they can clearly see the whole Fun Land.

Siwon on the other side call Mr. Kang.

Mr. Kang answered the call “ master… almost people here already knows that you are here. Where are you?” he ask “ arasso… stay there and hide arasso.. I’d already called back up. “

At Choi Mansion

“ aigoo… “ Hye Seon only released a deep breath.

“ he can’t still go alone without bodyguards “ Suk Woo said.

“ that’s the problem… he was used to go alone before without them but when he requested bodyguards you immediately gave him “ Yong said to Suk Woo.

“ appa… but he already needs bodyguards that time he was an aspiring actor already that time also he is the 1st son “ In Hwa defended her son.

“ that kid was already spoiled. “ yong said before leaving.

Sung Yoon just straighten her face. “ I’d already called Mr. Kang that some guards are already in their way “.

Back to the Fun Land

Yoona is still amazed at the view.

Siwon look to her before looking to the view also. “ is this really your first time here? “  he asked.

“ ani~ its just that im not already familiar with this place. “ Yoona answered. “ how did you know this place anyway? Did you always run here if someone caught you and followed you? “ she added without looking to Siwon.

Siwon shook his head “ no… this is my 1st time here in this place. “ he looks around. “ I didn’t know there is a place like this here in Fun Land. “ he added.

“ kwenchana? “ Siwon look to Yoona asking if she was already ok.

Yoona nods “ deh~ komawo “ she looks to Siwon and thanking him sincerely.

Siwon look around. “ we have to wait my body guards to arrive.” And touch his self as if he was cold “  there is no cover here it might be cold later” he added and walked away to Yoona.

Yoona look back to the view.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

I hope you like my update.

Thank you guys! keep on commenting so that i can update again kekeke.