Chapter 8

I Hate That I Love You

 

 

 

The new bound friends are heading to the canteen when they heard another shout. Jessica rolled her eyes. “ aish he is here again so annoying “. Yoona just look to sica and whisper “ oh im not the only one who’s annoyed to that guy “. When Siwon and Hyun Joong walks in to the canteen they passed by to some people. When they totally near to the place where in yoona and her friends standing, Jessica immediately turned her back and went to Donghae’s back. Donghae knows that Sica is avoiding Siwon for him Sica’s hiding at his back is sica’s daily routine when siwon is around. Taeyeon who’s blocking the entrance abruptly step aside. And bowed to Siwon when they passed by same with other students. Except for Yoona who are standing and just looking to the person who passed by, Sooyoung notices it so she pulled yoona’s head to bow. And after that she smiled to Yoona saying an apologizing face.

 

They are looking for a seat but the tables that are actually vacant are the one that nears to Siwon’s and Hyun Joong table. It seems that other students are quite afraid to sit near to President’s son. I think we better sit there Yoona point the other table near to Siwon and Hyun Joong. “ no “ Jessica immediately said. And Yoona puzzled “ me too no “ Taeyeon said. “ come on guys were just going eat were not going to harm him “ Yoona smiled. “ can you see no one tried to sit near them “ Sooyoung said. “ thought I want to see beside him “ she added. And Heechul just looked to Sooyoung and chuckle “ in your dream “. And yoona smiled at them “ then how are we going to eat these? We’re going to eat while standing? Is that what you want? “. Yoona asked. “ ehhhh “ taeyeon pout. “ come on guys besides there are guards on some prohibited tables the one that I actually talking is not yet blocked by them “ yoona want to forced them. “ come on im hungry, besides were all paying here and students here “ and she walk going to the table that she was talking about. And the whole eyes of the people in the canteen turned into yoona who are bravely walking near to siwon’s place. When Yoona arrives at the table no one is following her, she found her friends are still standing and watching her. And she gestured to come here. She sat at the table and no one interrupted sign that they can sit there and sooyoung got amaze “ woooh “ she followed yoona and sit infront of yoona so she can see siwon’s face nearly. You can obviously see to her face that she is giggling. Heechul followed and sit next to Sooyoung. Sunny and Taeyeon followed but sunny sat next to Heechul and no space anymore and she needs to sit beside yoona who are sitting not just far from siwon’s body guard, Taeyeon is totally uncomfortable sitting going to yoona before she sat she looked at her back and the guard is standing there and she gave an awkward smile and she whisper “ aigoooo I think im just 3 meters away from him “ and she sat down. Meanwhile Donghae asked Jessica “ so lets’ go “ and Sica shrugged there’s no way she can do anymore. She has to bear with it. Donghae sat next to Sunny Sooyoung adjust herself same with Heechul and Sunny so that Sica can sit. Taeyeon totally reacted “ oh… can I sit there? She asked, sica who’s standing looked at her “ ok “. Taeyeon stood up and they exchanged. Not until Siwon notices Sica’s presence.

 

“ Oh Hi there my princess…. “ Siwon smiled but Jessica ignored her. Hyun Joong chuckled and Siwon looked to Hyun Joong annoyed.

 

After their break “ aigoo if I were you Jessica I will accept Siwon oppa “ Sooyoung said. “ he’s handsome, rich, hmm what more… yummy, perfect guy aigooo “ she added. “ I don’t care im not interested “ Sica said. “ that’s why you hate him? “ Yoona suddenly asked. “ kinda he is so annoying “ sica answered. “ im sorry for  forcing you guys to sit near them it’s just that we really need to.. “ yoona apologized. “ that’s ok “ sica said and smile at her. “ I can’t eat properly a while ago “ Taeyeon said.

 

The time has passed the classes are done. They bid goodbyes to each other. “ how about you Yoona? Where do you live? “ Heechul ask “ im just thinking maybe you can go with one of us if ever you have a same place with us. “ he smile. “ ah ani I can go alone its ok im used to it “ she smile. “ bye guys… our driver is here already see you again tomorrow “ sunny bid goodbye. “ bye “ the others said. “ ill go ahead now my dad is going to fetch me bye “ Taeyeon also bid goodbye. “ I guessed we’ll be the one who will be left behind “ sooyoung said to heechul. “ oh yes same thought, but im going to meet my dad at the seoul caffe “ why pouting.” Why is that our driver is always late “ Sooyoung protest. Then a horn behind them interrupted them. “ bye guys see you again tomorrow “ Jessica said before pulling up the window. “ come on guys hop on to my car. Hee I can drop you down to the place where you’re going to meet your dad “ Donghae offers to Yoona and Hee. “ ani~ thank you for the offer “ Yoona insist. “ ehhh, come on its free “ Heechul smiled. “ don’t be shy besides were friends here “ sooyoung said. “ you said a while ago you don’t have car or driver right? So hop on I can drop you down to your house. “ Donghae said. Yoona immediately said “ ahhh ani no thanks really… im just going to meet my friend first. “ she smile. “ are you sure? “ Donghae ask. “ neh “ Yoona smile. “ then I can drop you to the place…” donghae didn’t finish it yet. “ ani~ im ok im waiting for her here “ she really insist. “ oh our driver is here already…. Bye guys…. “ sooyoung excitedly run going to their car. “ you really don’t want to go with us? “ Donghae ask again and yoona nods. “ ok then bye.. “ donghae went inside his car and heechul waved to yoona.

Yoona was left behind “ its not yet time to know where am I living guys in time I will bring you home “ she whispered and smiled. When she’s about to leave a horn interrupted her. When she looked back it was the convoy of Siwon. “ yah! Don’t blocked our way “ the guy in the 1st car shout at her. Yoona bowed sign of apologizing. When the 2nd car passed by there was siwon inside looking at her and smirked. Yoona disbelief what had happened. “ I really hate that guy “. She irritated said.

Yoona arrive to their house. “ good evening mama “ Yuri bowed “ I told you don’t call me mama “ Yoona reminded Yuri. “ but you’re “ yuri didn’t finish it “ no but’s “ yoona smile at her. “ where are they? “ while looking around the house. “ they are at the balcony “ yuri said. Yoona went to the balcony and found her dad there. “ Hi appa where are they? “ yoona asked while walking near to her dad and left a kiss on her dad cheek. “ you’re mom is in our room “ the old guy answered. “ you’re haraboji and halmoni just left for a walk to the garden with Lexton. “

Kwang Ryul asked his daughter “ how’s the 1st day? “. And Yoona smiled. “ it was great I’ve met a new friends already. Then the old guy smiled at her. “ good then, I hope you will going to enjoy the whole semester “. But Yoona straighten her face. “ I hope so “ and she forced a smile. “ why? “ her dad asked. “ nothing don’t mind that “ she smile again. “ seems that someone really annoys you this day? “ her dad asked again. Yoona laughed “ I told you nevermind “ she smile “ I enjoyed this day appa by the way I’ll go with eomma first and changed my uniform “ she bid goodbye to her dad. “ ok then “ the old guy smile.

 

 

Siwon with his mom talking at the kitchen when Suk Woo went inside “ oh Siwon… how’s your 1st day? “ the old guy asked. “ it was nice but kinda boring “ siwon honestly said. “ of course it is, its just your 1st day son “ In Hwa said. “ why don’t you join on some clubs? You said you want to become an actor? Then join the acting club or anything that related to it “ In Hwa said. But Suk woo just shook his head. “ make sure when you joined you’re not going to forget to study 1st. “ before he leaves the kitchen. In Hwa look to her son and smile “ don’t mind your dad “.

 

It was a very bright morning for everyone. All the students are not required to join on some clubs it’s their choice. Taeyeon and Jessica are ones of the seniors in Volleyball club. “ maybe you can join with us if you want? “ Taeyeon offers to Yoona but the pretty girl just smiled “ hmm beside the volleyball is there any sports here? “ yoona asked. “ basketball, cheering squad, swimming I’m a member in swimming “ Sooyoung proudly said. “ oh I see “ yoona smile. “ I’ll think of it first guys “ she said.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany is walking around the campus premises when she saw Yoona “ Yoona.. “ she happily run to her cousin. The tall girl looked back and saw Tiffany “ Unnie…. “ she widely smiled. Tiffany bowed to others who are there. “ anyway guys meet my cousin Tiffany “ she introduced her to others. “ Hi “ Tiffany showed them her eyed smile. And the other bowed also. “ unnie you want to join on their volleyball club? “ Yoona ask. “ ani~ I want to join to choir, by any chance is there a club like that here? “ the eye smiled girl asked. “ yes… im a member there also “ Taeyeon smiled. “ hmm they don’t have audition now but you can go there just told them that I said it, tell them Taeyeon “ she smile. “ oh thank you where is your club located? “ she asked again.

 

Tiffany arrive at the choir department “ good morning how may I help you? “ the lady said. “ im here to join but Taeyeon said you’re not yet open for audition “ Tiffany said. “ oh taeyeon unnie said it. Well that’s ok she is the president of this club just go inside, I will accompany you “ the lady smile at her. “ thank you “ tiffany said.

After a couple of minutes tiffany walks out the audition room thanking the person inside “ komawo really komawo “ while bowing. “ congrats!! Welcome to the club “ the lady a while ago greeted her. “ thank you “ tiffany said between her smile. Then when she’s about to open the door it was opened by another person and it was Hyun Joong. The guy was surprised seeing Tiffany again whom she bumped last time. “ Hi Kim Hyun Joong she is the newest member of the choir “ the lady said.

“ Hi… nice seeing you again “ Tiffany said between her eye smile. And Hyun Joong smiled back “ me too I didn’t know you join here “ and the pretty lady nods “ I love singing that’s why I joined here “ she smile. “ nice then maybe ill see you at the near events “ Hyun Joong said. “ congratulations welcome to the club “ he added. “ thank you “ tiffany flash her eye smile again. “ I’ll go ahead now bye “ tiffany left. “ what is her name? “ Hyun Joong asked the lady inside. The lady checked the auditioned form “ Tiffany Hwang “ and the guy nods.

The school clubs are all busy for their own time accepting new members. While Taeyeon and Jessica are busy for their own auditioned. Some of their friends are on the canteen eating chitchatting and laughing at the same time. “ hey yoona can we ask you? “ Heechul ask. “ sure what is that? “ yoona smile. “ hmm what are your parents doing? “ and they smile at Yoona. “ oh… my dad is having a business and my mom is just a plain housewife “ she widely smile. “ nice, we hope we can meet them “ sunny added. “ yeah because all of us already met their respective parents “ sooyoung said. And yoona nods “ sure but not this time my dad is busy but you can meet my mom if you want “ she smile. “ I bet Yoona’s parents are kind also just like her “ Donghae said. “ you know what Donghae is the richest among us “ Heechul proudly said. “ Oh? “ yoona amazingly asked. “ yah Jessica is the richest…” Donghae disagree to Hee. “ aishhh there they are they always ranking their parents status “ Sunny said to Yoona. “ but to be honest guys Jessica and Donghae are the same rank. They are the richest among us. “ sunny added. “ who knows? Maybe Yoona can break the record “ Sooyoung joke. “ oh ani~ ani~ we’re not that rich “ the pretty girl said. “ anyway what is your dad’s business? “ Donghae asked. “ hmm he own’s a fashion boutique but it’s not that famous. “ she smiled.  “ wow same with Jessica but aside from fashion jessica’s dad owns a resort “ sunny said. “ so yoona didn’t break the record “ sooyoung said. “ maybe we can go or attend some of our parents club meeting “ Donghae shared his ideas. “ you mean business meeting with business club? “ yoona curiously asked. And hae nods “ yes I attended once and its quite informative “ he shares. “ yeah Hae is right maybe we can attend with our parents right? “ Hee said. “ but the one that im looking forward to attend with is with the business tycoons. Together with the President of South Korea and President of the Business clubs. “ Hae said. Yoona choked after hearing it considering that her dad is the President of all the Business Clubs. “ oh are you ok? “ sooyoung asked while patting yoona’s back and yoona nods “ neh im ok. “ sunny smiled after seeing their ordered foods are about to come “ our orders are finally here “.

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon and Jessica are busy when 3 guys went closer to them “ jessica we want you to join our club for cheering squad “ but the pretty lady shook her head “ im sorry im not interested. “ but the guys forced her “ come on your body fits there, you’re y, petite, pretty “ and they totally ignored by sica. The milky white skinned interrupted “ excuse me guys were busy here she said she don’t want, you can go now “. Jessica assisted the lady who are auditioning at them she went to the other side of the court. But the 2 guys followed her. “ yah! “ taeyeon shout “ don’t disturb us here im going to report you “ the small girl threated the guys. “ hey you nerdy threatening us? you midget “ the only guy who are left there smirk and leaves taeyeon. “ bully! “ she shout to the guy. But the guy turned back to her and calls her “ poor nerdy midget “. Taeyeon run to the guy and hit him. “ bully bully!! “ she said but the guy pushed taeyeon. The poor girl dropped on the floor. “ look don’t fight with us you’re too small for us ok and where not here for you midget “ the guy left, leaving taeyeon at the floor.

 

It seems that the scene was already on fired up setting up that Jessica and Taeyeon got into trouble.

Sunny and Yoona who are actually going to visit their friends are both confused why other students are running going to the volleyball court. “ hey what’s happening ? “ Sunny ask one of the student. “ ohh Jessica and Taeyeon involved into a fight with the basketball team. “ the two got shocked “ omo “ yoona said “ come on palli “ sunny said and they run.

 

The small girl got provoked she turned around and looked for something until she saw a ball. The crowd of girls who are auditioning and others who are watching the trouble makes a noise when siwon passed by.

 

Siwon who happens passed by that time saw Jessica, as usual he will teased again the girl but he notices that the scene that he can actually see is not a good one. “ hey “ Siwon interrupted the guys.

 

Jessica insisted to the guys, “ I told you im busy “ she totally said in annoying voice. Meanwhile taeyeon grabs the volleyball ball “ my friend already said no, don’t force her “ taeyeon said between her angry voice. By that time Siwon stepped in to the scene and helped Sica to those guys. But Taeyeon didn’t saw that because she is not looking. “ Yah!!! “ taeyeon shout and thrown the ball but it’s too late when she throw the ball she saw that the guy who is going to be hit by the ball is the President son not the other guy.

The ball landed at Siwon’s shoulder. The whole crowd was all shocked. Yoona who’s with Sunny stopped running after seeing the scene. Siwon look to the place where the ball came from. His face was already pissed.

The 3 guys who are actually the main reason of the trouble run away. Taeyeon was just jaw dropped after she thrown the ball. Sica was also in shocked. Siwon almost went to Taeyeon but Sica grabs his hand. When Siwon looked to Sica. The pretty girl shook her head. “ she didn’t meant that “. Siwon looked to his hand where Sica’s holding him. He smile to sica. The pretty girl noticed that she was holding Siwon she suddenly removed her hands on Siwon’s hand. “ are you ok? “ the tall guy ask. The latter nods and she peeked to Taeyeon who are actually in still in shock. “ komawo “ Sica left Siwon and went to Taeyeon.

 

Yoona and Sunny also run towards to Taeyeon “ unnie are you ok? “ Sica ask. “ its ok siwon didn’t hurt by that “ but the small girl looked at her “ I didn’t mean that im really sorry… “ taeyeon almost cried at that moment. “ I know, let’s go “ Sica said. “ what really happened? “ Yoona asked. “ will tell you later “ Jessica said. “ aishhh those bunch of boys will going to pay for this “ the cold lady said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another update!!! 

 

Thank you for reading.. I hope you enjoyed my updates.

 

 

for those who are patiently waiting for YoonWon moments just hold on they are just in process of knowing people around them. i promise you a good one sooner~ keep on reading and leaving comments! 

 

 

Thank you and Godbless!