Chapter 16

I Hate That I Love You

 

 

Chapter 16

 

At the Golf Club~

Kwang Ryul is taking his turn to hit the ball.

“ I heard the news about your son “. One guy who is wearing white polo said while looking to  Suk Woo who is busy sipping his coffee. Suk Woo only looking to the ball that Kwang Ryul hits. “ the news really spread very fast. “ he only said.

Kwang Ryul sat down next to Suk Woo while removing his gloves. “ well that’s news “.he grabs his coffee and started to sip.

“ I don’t know if im going to be happy about the news or not “ Suk Woo said after sipping his drink.

The two guys including Kwang Ryul chuckled.

Meanwhile

“ This is all the photos that I get “ the man said. Mr. Kwon look to those pictures while smiling as if he is satisfied. “ the girl looks like a chaebol, she doesn’t look like working as a helper “ he said between his satisfaction.

He look up to the photographer “ do you know who is this girl already? “. But the photographer shook his head. Then Mr. Kwon smirk “ don’t stop this will be my alas “.

At the Im’s Mansion~

Yoona went inside her room and open her laptop. She looks on the headlines and brows it. “ I hope no pictures of me has been uploaded “ she whisper. She scroll down all the pictures and she felt relieve after seeing all the pictures. “ Thank God im safe. “.

She then transfer to another site and continue browsing. While browsing her phone ring.

…. Kring~ Kring~ Kring~…

“ Yoboseyo? “ Yoona asked without looking to the screen of the phone while looking at her laptop.

“ Noona!!, Unnie!! “ children’s voice can be heard on the other line.

“ omo…. “ Yoona jump out to her bed after hearing those voices. “ Yubin? Seolho? “. She asked.

The two kids nods while saying yes. “ we miss you when are  you going to visit us? “ Yubin the little girl asked.

“ ill be there soon Unnie is just busy to her studies “ the pretty girl smile.

The little boy Seolho asked Yubin to also talk with Yoona “ Noona we miss playing with you please come here soon “ the little boy excitedly said.

Yoona nods “ ofcourse I miss you all too “ she smile.

Then an ahjumma gets the phone to the kids “ can I also talk to Yoona? “ she smile. Seolho gives the phone to the ahjumma.

“ Yoona,..” the ahjumma said between her smile.

“ Mrs. Oh “ Yoona smile “ how are you? “ she added.

The ahjumma smile “ im great im sorry the kids are just really aggressive to call you I didn’t stop them “ she chuckled “

“ ani~ its ok… you’re not disturbing me anyway “ the pretty lady immediately said.

The ahjumma smiled again “ see you soon dear “. Then the pretty lady nods “ deh~ see you real soon “.

They ended the conversation with a smile on their faces.

“ haist I miss them “ Yoona pout after giving a sigh.

~~~

Tiffany is buying some smoothie at the café store when Hyun Joong enters. They both don’t know of their present at the same store.

Hyun Joong arrives at the counter “ hmm one chocolate frappe please to go. “ he smiled

Tiffany uncontrollably looked to her side “ oh… Sunbae? “ she asked.

Hyun Joong looks to his side “ Tiffany… “ he smiled. “ are you done ordering? “ he added.

The eye smiled girl nods “ deh~ im waiting for it to be ready “.

~~~

They both went out to the café. “ where have you been? “ Hyun Joong asked the eye smiled girl.

“ oh I went to see my cousin Yoona a while ago. Im just dropping by here to take out some smoothie “ Tiffany explained.

The guy nods and smiled at her “ so you’re going home now? “ he asked.

“ deh~ hopefully… “ she said in not a sure way.

“ why? “ Hyun Joong asked while chuckling.

“ maybe im just thinking that you want me to stay? “ Tiffany said as if she is not sure is she is correct.

The guy chuckled again “ hmm if you let me would you? “ he asked.

Then Tiffany looks to her wrist watch “ well its ok to be honest, besides its too early to go home yet “ she smiled.

The two settled to stroll around.

Back to the Golf Club~

Soo Jae arrives to where Kwang Ryul and SukWoo with others located.

“ how’s your golf? “ Kwang Ryul asked. While offering a seat to his Dad.

The old man smiled to others “ its hot outside that’s why I decided to go back here “. Said while removing his gloves.

“ where our topic ends? “ a guy asked after sipping his coffee.

“ we ended at Suk Woo’s daughter profession “ the guy who’s wearing white polo said.

The two guys nods “ yes, you really had a great children “ the guy added.

But Suk Woo just smirk “ well honestly speaking only one in my kids is im proud of “.

“ nugu? “ the guy in white polo asked.

“ my daughter “ Suk Woo immediately said. “ she looks like me I mean a girl version of me “ he added.

“ how about your son? “ the other guy asked.

“ oh… nevermind him “ Suk Woo said.

Kwang Ryul smiled “ you looks like you don’t like your son. Suk Woo no matter what happen he still your son “.

 Soo Jae interrupted them “ well I understand that your son is kinda center of attraction on this generation but Kwang Ryul is right, and besides he is part of your family that’s why many eyes are on him you cant blame him “ he added.

Suk Woo just look to Soo Jae “ hmm Siwon is not yet matured yet he still a lot of things to learn for “.

“ wait is he really dating now? “ the guy in white polo asked. “ he still studying right? “.

Suk Woo shook his head “ he said no… I don’t know either “. He look to everyone “ we’ll im not into his dating issue or whatsoever as long as he can handle it properly. “

Kwang Ryul and Soo Jae nods.

“ im thinking about the girl. She looks like simple and not used in this kind of situation “ Suk Woo added.

“ who is the girl? “ the other guy asked. “ is she a chaebol? “ the guy in white polo shirt asked.

Suk Woo shrugged his shoulders “ I don’t know either… “ then he thinks something “ if im not mistaken the girl’s name is Yoo…Yoo..”

Then a phone call interrupts them.

“ oh excuse me “ Suk Woo said while looking to his phone screen. He stood up and makes himself go far from the others.

At Choi Mansion

Hye Seon is sitting at the couch while thinking “ Yoona?.. why I always think her name “ her eyes are rolling seeking for an answer she’s looking back and forth “ hmm who is she? Is siwon really dating now or they are just putting up some show “.

Hee Sung the handsome bodyguard interrupts the old lady after bowing “ madame are you looking for me? “.

The old lady immediately smile to Hee Sung “ you are one of Siwon’s bodyguards,  I know you know something about my grandson… is he really dating? “

The guy was surprised and doesn’t know what will going to answer “ ummm, im not in the right place to answer that mianhae madame “ he bowed.

The old lady just smile “ aigooo, if that so “ she call hee sung to lean closer to her.

The guy leaned closer to the old lady.

The old lady whisper “ do your best and find the answer if you have answer already inform me secretly arasso? “ the old lady smile.

The handsome guy just look to the old lady not giving a final answer.

“ aigggoooo its ok just don’t tell others this will be between us only, deal? “ the old lady smile again gesturing thumbs up.

The handsome guys stood up straight and said “ arasso “

“ that’s a deal, just report to me when you have already, you may leave now “ she smile.

he bowed before he left.

Sung Yoon encounter Hee Sung

Hee Sung immediately bowed to Sung Yoon and continued to walk.

“ Halmoni, did you order something to Hee Sung? “ the pretty lady ask while walking closer to the old lady.

The old lady shook her head “ ani I just ask something about siwon “ the she smile “ aigoooo the weather is so fine today I want to go to the mall “

Sung Yoon smile to her halmoni “ you really like shopping “.

~~~

Siwon is going out the mansion when In Hwa and Yong who are busy talking at the balcony saw him walking going to the door.

“ oh….is he leaving, wait a moment appa “ In Hwa stood up and run to be able to catch siwon.

Hye Seon and Sung Yoon who came from the living area saw In Hwa who is running after Siwon.

“ haist he is leaving again after the incident “ Sung Yoon said. And they continue walking.

“ Siwon-ah… “ In Hwa calls siwon’s attention who is almost at the car.

The handsome guy stopped and look back. “ eomma waeyo? “

“ where are you going? “ In Hwa asked.

The handsome guys look around “ I have no reason to stay here, I will meet my friends “ he forced to smile and continued to walk.

“ arasso, but please don’t make any scandal again ok? “ In Hwa reminds.

But the handsome guys just ignore his mom and went inside the car.

Hee Sung and other guards bowed to In Hwa before leaving.

~~~

“ where is he going? “ Hye Seon ask Yong when they arrived at the balcony.

“ I don’t know “ Yong just look to the scene.

“ ok then, ill be going also you want to come with me at the mall? “ Hye Seon asked.

The old guy just looked to his wife. “ ani~ “.

Sung Yoon also tried to invite her grandfather “ im going with halmoni you really don’t want?

He stood up and said “ ani~ just  go, everyone here are leaving  anyway “ and he went inside.

Hye Seon and Sung Yoon just look to each other after hearing it.

Meanwhile In Hwa encounter Yong while going back to the balcony. “ oh appa are you done on your tea? “. She asked

Yong didn’t answer and look to In Hwa “ are you also going out? “.

In Hwa was not expecting the question and she slowly nods “ hmm.. de..deh~ waeyo? “ she asked out of curiosity.

But Yong just straighten his face and continue to walk.

In Hwa was left behind thinking if she said something wrong.

 

Back to the Golf Club~

“ sorry it was just a media “ Suk Woo said and when he came back.

“ I bet they are asking about your son “ the guy who is wearing white polo said.

Then Suk Woo nods “ such a headache. Anyway lets not talk about my son “ he smile.

And the latter nods.

At Im’s Mansion

Yuri saw Yoona leaving she run after her “ mama…. Where are you going? “

Yoona stopped and look back to Yuri and straighten her face “ how many times do I have to tell you don’t call me mama “

“ mianhae but..” Yuri didn’t finish her words.

“ no buts don’t call me mama arasso…” Yoona pouts “ anyway im going to the mall to buy something don’t worry ill be back after that “ she smile and leaves.

Yuri was left no choice.

~~~

Siwon arrives at the resto inside the mall. He saw his friends and he abruptly went inside but before that he requested his bodyguards to wait for him at the parking area.

“ hmm “ he scratched his head, “ maybe its not bad if some of you will wait for me at the parking area? “.

Hee Sung immediately answered “ would it be enough if 3 guards will be left here with me? “

Then siwon think first “ arasso… 4 will be enough “ then he immediately sat next to his friends. And Hee Sung ordered the others to stay at the parking area and wait for them.

Meanwhile Yoona is busy looking for a pajamas when she saw something that caught her eyes “ oh…kyeopta… “ she saw a pajamas that has an embroid name on it.

The sales lady went closer to her “ you want that? “ the latter nods. And proceeded at the counter.

“ how long will I wait while finishing my name on it? “ yoona asked.

“ 30 mins maam “ the lady smile at her.

“ ok then ill be back after 30 mins “ Yoona smile back.

Sung Yoon and Hye Seon arrived at the mall also without body guards.

“ halmoni where do you want to go? “ the pretty lady asked.

The old lady was checking her phone “ im looking for a O’Sulloc tea store if they have branch here “.

Sung Yoon straighten her face “ they don’t have that here halmoni “.

“ oh, really? “ the old lady immediately looked to her grandchild. “ ill bring home for your haraboji, maybe we can visit their store later. “ she smile.

Sung Yoon nods “ sure let’s buy that later for haraboji “.

And they scroll around the mall.

Hee Sung noticed the presence of Sung Yoon and Hye Seon not far from their location. Same with Sung Yoon who also saw Hee Sung outside the restaurant and the other body guards. But Hye Seon noticed someone at the other side.

“ halmoni…” Sung Yoon didn’t finish her words when….

Hye Seon pulled her going to somewhere.. meanwhile Hee Sung look where the two ladies are going and to his surprised it was Yoona.

Yoona who are busy looking at the window ( pastry shop ). Interrupted by Hye Seon

“ it looks like delicious right? The old lady surprised the pretty lady.

Yoona on the other hand “ oh.. halmoni… “ she smile and bowed to give respect.

“ aigooo look what we have here… you again “ the old lady smile to Yoona. “ oh…. Sung Yoon have I told you about this girl? “ she asked and she look back to Yoona “ she is my grand-daughter. “ she smile to Yoona and the latter nods. “ nice meeting you “ Yoona smile to Sung Yoon.

Sung Yoon “ deh~ nice meeting you “  give a smile to Yoona before advising Hye Seon about Siwon. “ ahhh Halmoni, Siwon is also here they are there “ she pointed the restaurant across to their location.

“ oh… jeongmal? “ the old lady looked to the direction where Sung Yoon pointing at and she saw Hee Sung and inside there was Siwon who are busy laughing with friends.

The old lady immediately look back to Yoona and grab her “ let me introduce you to my grandson “.

Yoona was in surprised after hearing it “ mwo? Ahh…halmoni~ no..no…no need. “ she said between her awkward smile.

But still the old lady is pulling Yoona going to the restaurant.

Hee Sung bow to them while they entering the restaurant.

“ oh Halmoni.. “ Siwon suddenly stop laughing.  While Yoona was just hiding behind

Hye Seon as if she doesn’t want to be seen. Siwon noticed someone behind his grand mother.

“ oh… “ the old lady pulled out Yoona “ I just want you to meet the girl that I always telling you “

Siwon was surprised after seeing Yoona.

“ ah Siwon meet….ahh….? “ the old lady smile to yoona trying to remember if she even tell her name before.

“ ah Im Yo~ “ the pretty lady didn’t even finish her word when Siwon abruptly stand and pulled her to Hye Seon.

“ ha… ha…. No need halmoni… I know her “ Siwon immediately place his hand to Yoona’s shoulder while pulling her going out the restaurant.

Yoona immediately removes Siwon’s hand on her shoulder and stare to him.

Siwon look back to others and look back to Yoona “ don’t even tell Halmoni your name or better yet just lie about your name “ he requested.

But Yoona pushed away Siwon “ yah~ you want me to lie to your Halmoni. “

Siwon immediately went closer to Yoona again but the pretty lady just keeping herself away to Siwon. But Siwon grabs her wrist “ im not going to hurt you. “ he went closer again and lean closer to Yoona.

“ im just trying to protect you remember the scandal? They know your name so if you don’t want halmoni to know that you are the girl in the scandal better not tell your name. “ he whisper.

Not until Yoona’s phone ring…

Siwon look to the phone on Yoona’s hand.

“ Yoboseyo? “ the pretty lady answered “ ah deh~ ill be there right now jakaman “. She looks to Siwon and went back to Hye Seon.

“ oh you seems close, you know each other already? “ Hye Seon asked while widely smiling.

But Yoona just replied an awkward smile “ halmoni ive got a call “ the pretty lady raised her phone “ my things are ready to claim, I have to go mianhae “ she bowed “ nice seeing you again “ she smile.

“ ohhh I see I see you again” the old lady smile.

When Yoona left Siwon went back inside.

“ aigoooo…. Im glad you know each other bring her to the mansion sometimes. “ she grinned.

“ Halmoni.. “ Siwon just protest.

Sung Yoon just chuckled.

“ did you know that girl? “ the old lady asked Siwon’s friends and they shook their heads.

“ oh? You didn’t know her? “ she asked again.

Then one of siwon’s friend said “ I know her for being siwon’s no.1  “ he didn’t even finish it when siwon interrupted again.

“ oh halmoni…you should go now… you’re going on a shopping right? “ he is forcing her halmoni and noona to go out the restaurant.

“ yah~! “ SungYoon just said to Siwon.

“ aigooo you don’t need to pull us… “ the old lady almost beat siwon on the head by raising her right hand. “ arasso arasso were going now “ she added.

When they left Siwon look to HeeSung

“ just pretend you didn’t see Yoona, and don’t even tell them about that arasso? “ he tap Hee Sung’s shoulder before entering back to the restaurant.

Meanwhile

Yoona was heading back to the store where she bought a pajama. “ aigooo… my life is almost ruined by him… “ she said between her annoyed face when she saw familiar faces. “ oh…unnie?. “

Yoona saw Tiffany and Hyun Joong walking while talking.

“ if you want I’ll accompany you going home “ Hyun Joong offered to the eyed smile girl.

“ again? No need “ the girl gives a smile.

“ yeah its ok besides its my pleasure to accompany you going home “ Hyun Joong smiled back.

The pretty lady chuckles “ this will be the last arasso? “

Hyun Joong think first “ hmm I cant promise hehe “ he chuckle also.

On the other side of the mall Yoona is just looking at them and continue walking.

Meanwhile

Inside the black car.

“ yes sir I saw it, I even took pictures of them talking “ the guy said between his phone while looking at pictures.

It was Siwon and Yoona talking outside the restaurant.

Mr. Cho smirk “ good job ill meet you later I want to see those pictures “.

“ ill tell you everything later “ the guy said before ending the phone call.

 
 
 
 
 

 

~~~~

 

Hello Readers~! long time no post... Mianhae 1million times.

I hope you enjoy my fics...

any comments?

I miss your comments.

guys your comments are my motivation to write so please leave dont be a silent reader :D

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH~