Chapter 6

I Hate That I Love You

 

At The Golf Club

 

 

The 1st lady together with her son and friends are laughing very hard to the point that others can be distracted. In Hwa noticed it when other guests are looking at them " oh mianhae " bowing to the others. Siwon just reacted as if he is not amazed about his mom did " eomma you can’t do that you're the 1st lady they don’t care if we laugh loud " gesturing disappointment to his mom. “ aigoo but we can’t always like that respect them also so they can respect you too. “ In Hwa said between her smiles.

 

At the Blue House wherein cabinet members with the President are having a meeting. Suk Woo is seriously thinking about their topic for that time. “Honestly that place is already a part of UNESCO world heritage center we can own that under government property not a private institution. We can really use it as a tourist spot or government property. “The man who is wearing a black tuxedo said between his look to other cabinet members and the others are nodding showing of in favor to the suggestion. But still Suk Woo is not yet favor. “But I don’t think they can easily say yes, first we haven’t seen the place itself I haven’t went there yet. “ he add resulting of others to also nod. Another old man interrupt “ that place is really huge and very beautiful it’s like a paradise in the middle of nowhere, actually we can change that place into a very classy and private casino for everyone who wants a relaxing hotel and casino in the middle of province “. But the President makes a disapproval face “ Casino? Andwae… we can’t do that you said the place is very relaxing and just like a paradise we can make that place as a second home beside of this Blue House “ the President said “ but first we have to talk to them, anyway I want to have a glimpse on that place first did someone already saw it? “ asking the other cabinet members. And everybody shook their heads “you mean no one ever see that place so far? “. Sung Yoon interrupted between the meeting “according to my own research I already asked someone here who already met and worked for the last royal family. That place is really a paradise the family frequently visits there and that was the last property that they had from the 3rd from the last monarchy so I think it is really hard to get that place besides no one can really enter there immediately.” The pretty lady said. They really wanted the place for their big project and additional improvement of South Korea. But the President is really hesitating if he will agree or not for this proposal to think that the royal family owns the place that s want to be part of their future plans.

 

The meeting is already done… when the others and the President left, two old man stays they are talking about the topic a while ago. “ If we can persuade the President about that; that will be the time of Royal Family falls down. “ the other old man agreed “ that will be the end of Royal Family we can’t let them have other properties. They no longer exist they don’t need it anyway. Also President Choi really thinks that we really in favor to his amusement park plans“ the other old man nods “ yes, imagine that was UNESCO world heritage big money is there we can use it to the future not for the amusement parks and for sure he will no longer the president by that time. So we can do all we wants “ the old man says while preparing to leave” and the other one stood up “ yes we can use it when we won to the future election,  im giving you now a congratulatory shake hands Mr. Future President “ while smirking. “ thank you my future Prime Minister “ and they both laughed while walking out the conference room.

 

While looking outside the cab. Yoona notice crowd outside the building lifting up some placards saying “no to demolition and so on that relates from some dis agreement of people outside to someone inside the building premises. “ aigoo… poor people they got demolished to their own land and kicked somewhere because of future real states project “ the driver said. “ oh they got demolished without anything pay back? “ she asked the driver “ haven’t you watching news? “ the driver asked “. Yoona shook her head “ ani~ I came back from abroad no idea about that “ she perfectly smile. “ I see, yes they didn’t received anything from that company they actually kicked out and thrown somewhere in province there was a saying that project belongs to government poor people of south korea “. Then Yoona’s look suddenly changed.

 

“ Appa you really want to get that place for your amusement park plan in near future? “ Sung Yoon said. Suk Woo smiled at her “ not really my dear, if it’s God’s will then probably we can get that but if it’s not then that’s still ok there are still a lot of place that would be really perfect for the project. But for now I’m just thinking about it. Maybe the royal family will not going to agree about that.”

 

Hye Seon, Siwon’s grandmother is walking around the mall, unlike Siwon she frequently went out without body guards or it depends on the place but this time she went out together with her lady servant. They went to the ladies department. Meanwhile Yoona and Tiffany are together already. “ thank God you’re here already “ Tiffany widely smile after seeing her cousin. “ Im sorry for keeping you waiting unnie ill treat you “ Yoona smile back. “ ok then but not now we have a bday party will going to attend with, palli accompany me here to buy some gift for eomma were running out of time “ tiffany pulled yoona going to ladies department.

 

While walking Hye Seon servant finally seen the shawl standee “ Madame there they are “. And the old lady happily went to the shawl location. “ eomma really want this kind of fabric.. “ tiffany said while checking the texture. While looking around one shawl got her attention. When she will going to grab it someone also grab it “ oh… this is my kind of shawl “ Hye Seon said while touching the shawl and she looks to tiffany. “ did you like this too? “ and Tiffany just smile “ just take it you’ve got it first “. Then an angelic voice came out from her behind “ unnie I found one im sure imo will going to like this. “ Yoona happily showed it to tiffany. “ omo! “ Hye Seon abruptly says “you’re the girl that I’ve met at the hospital right? “ she is referring to Yoona. The pretty girl smiled “ me? “ and she thought someone she met at the hospital and she thought the restroom scene. “ oh neh~ how are you now? I hope you’re totally fine now “ the pretty girl flashed a very angelic smile. “ yes im totally fine look I can go shopping already “ the old lady widely smiled. “ anyway “ the old lady looked to tiffany “ do you still want this? “ then the eyes smiled girl shook her head while smiling “ you can take it you’re the first one who grabs it and you said that was your kind of shawl “ and she gets the one that Yoona’s holding “ my cousin got me a pretty one also. “ she smile. “ oh… so you’re cousins no wonder “ she flashed a smile. “ sorry for spoiling the conversation but we have to go “ tiffany said between her smile. “ oh yeah, were late already to my Imo’s party “ yoona said while showing an apologetic face. “ oh no no no don’t mind that you can go “ Hye Seon said. The two pretty ladies bowed “ nice seeing you again halmoni take care “ Yoona said before leaving with tiffany. And when the two finally left the old lady smiled “ aigoo such a lovely personality they have, they are blood related that’s why they are both nice. Very good upbringing by their parents am I right? “she quickly ask the servant and because of that the servant got surprised of sudden question of the old lady. Thinking that her boss is really a serious one and out of nowhere will ask a question to her. That’s why she immediately answered yes.

 

Meanwhile Sung Yoon who are sitting at the back of the car and heading to somewhere, suddenly interrupted her zooning out when her phone rings she immediately answered it “ yoboseyo? “ she rolled her eyes when she finally heard the voice on the other line. “ Where are you palli! I have a surprise for you. “ Siwon excitedly said. “ yah! What do you think of me? A super hero that can fly anytime? “ the pretty lady said. “ are you going home already? Or what? “ Siwon asked. “ im on my way going home, what’s the matter? “ the irritated girl asked. “ yey! Im with eomma were also on our way going home were near already how about you? “ the handsome guys asked again. “ im quite far, what’s really matter? “ she is asking between her curiosity. “ nothing hahahaha I have a surprise for you im sure you’re really going to like it. “ siwon said between his smirk. “ oh well im not excited to see that.. “ Sung Yoon said while irritated and rolled her eyes. “ anyway appa said he will be late tonight he needs to finish something at his office “ she added and Siwon nods “ arasso….. so yeah at home my lovely noona “ Siwon playfully said. “ whatever “ Sung Yoon said and straightened her face before putting down her phone.

 

Tiffany and Yoona arrives at the party late “ why are you late? “ Yun Soo; tiffany’s mom asked behind them resulting them to be surprised. “ Eomma/Imo “ the two ladies both said. “ sorry for that “ Tiffany immediately said. “ Happy Birthday and I Love you~ “ she said while giving her gift and left a kiss on her mom’s cheek. “ the party is already up! Enjoy and have fun “ tiffany’s mom energetically said “ Neh~ “ the both ladies shout and joins the party. And Yun Soo joins with some of her friends who also there. “ Aigoo they really missed each other right? “ Ji Won; Yoona’s mom. And her sister nods. While watching yoona and tiffany talking with their some of their relatives.

 

Siwon and In Hwa arrive at home together bringing the shopping bags. While walking the hallway Yong, Siwon’s grandfather saw them together while he was reading newspapers. After that he shook his head and said “ aish spoiling their self together. “  

Hye Seon walks out to their room when Siwon calls her “ halmoni! “ the old lady looked at him from head to toe. “ wae? “ the old lady asked “ nothing I just missed you “ he smiled to his grandmother.  “ look! I have a gift for you…. “ he gives a two shopping bag “ aigoo, what is this? “ the old lady is not amused anyway. “ but anyway thank you “ and she smiled towards to Siwon that makes Siwon’s smile to his halmoni when he almost turn around Hye Seon immediately speak “ oh! You know what! I saw the girl again! “ Siwon look to his halmoni in a totally puzzled face. “ the girl that I met at the hospital the pretty one… “ and Siwon makes an O mouth  “ ohhhh then.. “  the old lady smiled. “ aigoooo she’s really pretty and nice. How I wish you do like her. “ turning the old lady’s face into straight. “ im nice…. And handsome.. look I have gift for you.. aigoo halmoni… “ siwon grinned. “ oh where is haraboji? “. While looking around. “ he’s at the balcony. “ not anymore… “ Yong speak up “ why are you looking for me? “ he coldly asked Siwon. “ ill go now “ the old lady left the two.

 

“ oh hmm “ Siwon shyly smiled at him. “ here I have present for you “ he forced a smile. “ I hope you like it. “ aish wasting money again. komawo “ the old guy said after receiving the gift. And immediately walks inside. Siwon left outside scratching his head and left.  Yong opened the paper bag and to his surprise and he found a note saying “ haraboji I bought you a new wrist watch it seems that the one you are using is not already working and you don’t have time to went outside to buy a new one because you really don’t go outside. It’s quite expensive so better take care of it. “

*insert  flashback*

Yong is looking to his wrist watch when Siwon passed by and stop to look at what his haraboji doing. Yong didn’t know Siwon was there and he noticed that his watch is not working and he kept on tapping it and he sigh. After that he unconsciously looked where is Siwon standing. He was quite surprised of Siwon’s presence but Siwon immediately left without bowing or any words to him.

 

End of flashback.

the old guy look to the box and opened it and it was an expensive one. Out of his control he was smiling a bit.

Kwang Ryul; yoona’s dad, Moon Hee; yoona’s grandmother  and Soo Jae; yoona’s grandfather are talking at the balcony. “ Son, I have an additional charity to help with, did you still remember Mr. Park that we’ve met overseas? He owns a charity he is one of my good friend maybe we can add them to our charity help list. Kwang Ryul nods “ no problem eomma the door is always open.” Moon Hee smile “ komawo..oh! I almost forgot I still have something to do” the old lady immediately stood up “ im going to leave you now, I’ll go inside first. “ and immediately left. When the boys already left behind. “when do you want to visit the orphanage? “ the old guy said while looking at the beautiful view of their balcony. “ which orphanage? “ kwang ryul asked. “ the one that Yoona’s favorite “. The old guy said.  “ maybe next week, I bet Yoona already visited that place before going home here. “ Kwang Ryul said before sipping his tea. The old guy laugh “ oh yeah I bet also, your daughter is really attached there. “ and Kwang Ryul just smiled. “ yeah she is, that place is part of her life not just part maybe I can say that place really plays a big impact to her life. “ and he smile. The old guy looked at him “ your daughter grown up very well-mannered I’m so proud of you my son. “ he smile and stood up and walk inside the house, leaving Kwang Ryul alone at the balcony. Kwang Ryul thinks before releasing a deep sigh and involuntarily smiled to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Guyssss~ How are you? I hope you like and enjoyed my update.

 

its a long one right?

 

please leave a comment and also do subscribe... it can give some adrenaline when im reading a comments

 

Have a nice day... Thank you for reading!!!