Chapter 4

I Hate That I Love You

At The Hospital

" oh so you're back here please give my regards to your appa and haraboji the doctor said and  Yoona nods " of course I will ". Then the doctor went to the old lady " Halmoni how are you? " she smile. the old lady explains everything to the doctor how she feels but not too long.

" glad you bring her here she is suffering in a tuberculosis and pneumonia by the way what is your relationship to her?" the doctor ask Yoona. " hmm actually she's a stranger I just want to help her. " she smile. " aigoo you really have a good heart " the beautiful girl sit properly " so what am i going to do?" the doctor write something " does she have a family? Halmoni do you have any relatives?" and the old lady shook her head " actually I came from the home for the aged" the doctor and Yoona share their glances to each other " ok then I'll explain this to you " the doctor said to Yoona and the pretty girl nods. while the doctor is explaining Yuri went inside " my lady, your omma called she's asking if what time will you go home, youre not answering her call " the tanned girl said. " omo! she's calling? " the pretty girl checked her phone " aigoo I didnt feel it, I'll call her back after this komawo " she smile.

Meanwhile Siwon is buying a cup of frappe when his phone rings " oh noona wae? " he turned around good enough to face the other customers, customers are taking pictures of him and he strike a smile and gave a wave that made his fans giggled " right now?! aigoo why me? you know that halmoni and I are not that close " a fan tried to approach him but his personal guards blocked her. " arasso arasso... its better than haraboji.. haraboji is such a cold one though " then he chuckle " im just kidding where is she now? "

Siwon arrived to the Hospital,

Hye Seon already there waiting for him. " Aigoo tell to your body guards to stay here than following us " and the old lady walked away " you hear that? stay here " then the guards bow.

" Halmoni take care of yourself arasso if there's a problem you can contact me here " Yoona gave a piece of paper that has her number " do you have phone?" the old lady shook her head " hmm maybe you can use a telephone booth " the pretty lady smile " komawo.... youre so kind I wish you a better future and Godbless " then Yoona look around " hmm Yuri guide her going to the taxi cab and give this to her " she put a money on Yuri's hand " I'll go to the restroom first " the tanned girl nods. " Halmoni let's go " Yuri said to the old lady while Yuri and Halmoni are going down to the escalator, on the other side Siwon and Hye Seon are going up.

some girl nurses are bowing to Hye Seon and Siwon and other are giggling to Siwon, the tall guy cant help himself to smile, Hye Seon looked behind and found her grandson feeling like a star. the old lady force a smile to the people and silently spoken " yah Siwon were here for my check up arasso " and Siwon straightened his face. they arrived at their doctor's clinic " oh mianhae but Doctor Kim is not yet here she went out for a break " the receptionist said. Hyeseon smiled " oh I see we will going to wait for her, she can take her time " the receptionist bowed " mianhae I'll call her that you're already here " the old lady shook her hands " ani..ani..we arrived her early its ok " she smile " anyway is your restroom available? " the receptionist shook her head " ani its under maintenance, but you can use restroom outside, turn left going to tower 2 then left again there you go. " the lady smiled " oh ok komawo ".

" what happen why so fast? " Siwon ask while playing to his phone " the Doctor is not here yet " the old lady said " aigoo why not accompany me to the restroom I feel I will collapse anytime " Siwon just looked to his grand mother " you can still walk halmoni dont mind it " he grinned " Aiyoohh...you're such a... aigoo wait for me here arasso " then Siwon nods.

" ne omma.. I'll be there before dinner dont worry " Yoona said between the line. " arasso...deh saranghae " after that she found the rest room " Thank God I found you " she immediately went inside not after that Hye Seon went inside too. Yoona wet out the cubicle and wash her hands when Hye Seeon walk out too.. " Aigoo.." the old lady hold on to the door of the cubicle " I really feel I'll collapse anytime " the pretty lady went near to the old lady " halmoni are you ok? " the old lady smile back " Neh.. aigoo yepuda its like an angel appear here to help me " Yoona smile back " komawo, are you sure you're ok halmoni? " Hye Seon nods and went to the washing area. Yoona cant still get off her eyes to the old lady. after washing Hye Seon almost out of her balance " omo " the tall girl immediately grab her " halmoni... maybe i will accompany you, are you with someone else outside? " she ask " neh im with my grandson but he didnt go with me here he is at the clinic "

the two went out th restroom " maybe I'll accompany you going back to the clinic " Yoona offer " aigoo no need this is enough I can still walk its just a heavy headache " but Yoona still holding the old lady " are you sure? " then Yoona's phone rings " oh your phone is ringing I think someone is calling " the old lady said. " oh.. Yuri neh I'll go now its just something happened wait for me there hmm let's drop by on a pastrie house I'll buy a present for Halmoni and Haraboji arasso. " after talking to Yuri " halmoni ill go ahead now are you really sure youre ok? " the old lady nods. " bye halmoni take care " she smile before she left.

When Yoona left " such an angel her family is lucky to have her, I wish she is one of my grand child too instead of Siwon " then Siwon suddenly spoke up " instead of me? I think I heard my name " then Hye Seon rolled her eyes " ive met a pretty girl and how I wish she is my grand-child too instead of having you " siwon got speechless " nugu? that girl? " he pointed to Yoona who is now walking away " neh.. since I wished that she's one of my grand-daughter I want you to look a girl just like her. " Siwon smirk " the doctor is there already "

--------------------------

" Good Morning " Yoona kissed her father and mother on the cheek " where is halmoni and haraboji? " Kwang Ryul turned the newspaper before answering " they left for a jogging with Lexton " yoona nods while pouting and she smile " i'll go out with Tiffany unnie for a breakfast " Jiwon  cutting her bacon " why not eat  here? " she offered. " its ok omma besides I missed the coffee on our favorite place? " Kwang Ryul and Ji Won smile to her. " see you later " Yoona went out the balcony.

at the coffee shop Tiffany was already there. she waved to Yoona " did you order already? " the pretty girl asked. " Ani lets order first dont worry this seat is already for us I reserved this. " the eyed smile girl wink when they arrived at the counter while picking up their orders, Siwon arrived and her order to another counter. " Good morning sir good thing you arrived already your coffee is ready " the barista said " wow thanks " he pay for it and continue his mp3 when he is about to leave he bumped to Yoona. the coffee that yoona ordered spilled to her " omo!! " Yoona said in suprise good thing she is wearing a jacket " ooppps.. its not my fault " Siwon said and left. Yoona and Tiffany got stunned by that, but Siwon went back and gave Yoona a money " here buy a new coffee and jacket " Siwon smile and went out the coffee shop.

" What the?!! how dare him? " Tiffany said while wiping Yoona's jacket. the pretty girl looked to the money " does he have a manners? he didnt even say sorry" yoona said " he is a jerk " Tiffany said " remove your jacket now" while removing her jacket " he even gave me money that actually I dont need " she rolled her eyes " wait he looks familiar " she said. " maam here's another tissue sorry for that please forgive him he is the first son " the barista said. " oh....I see" Yoona said and she rolled her eyes. " he really an arrogant urgh " she said in pissed.

Yoona went home in a pissed mode " omo what happened? " Seohyun asked " dont ask me about that im not in a good mood " Yoona said. " arasso.. I'll clean this for you " she smile " looks like someone here is not in a good mood " Kwang Ryul said while fixing his tuxedo. Yoona just sigh and look to his appa " out for work? " and the handsome ahjussi nods " ok then have a great day " Yoona kissed Kwang Ryul's cheek and smile " Thank you " and he left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im so bad bad bad bad~ haha sorry for super late update at least I updated... :)

anyway how is it?

hope you like it and leave your comment here.

komawo~

 

At last!!! Yoona and Siwon met but not in a nice way haha! XD

 

Happy Summer!!!