Chapter 3

I Hate That I Love You

While Sung Yoon was talking to the hotel owner, Kwang Ryul

xeuje27bdpk8fbc5t24.jpg

enters the function room while greeting the other, Siwon were drinking a glass of water and when he turn around he bumped to Mr. Im " Omo Mianhae " siwon immediately said and Mr. Im just smiled " are you ok Mr. Im? " Kwang Ryul's secretary ask but Kwang Ryul only get his handkerchief and wipe his coat " Im ok let's go " and he walk leaving siwon behind. " How come he didnt recognize me? " Siwon ask to hiself " Yah siwon what did you do? " Sung yoon said when siwon arrived to her place. " Wae? " siwon asked out of his curiousity " he is the president of the business club aish.." and siwon said " oh he is just a president of the club but im the son of the president of south korea " he grinned and sung yoon hit him " yah im just kidding " siwon immediately said.

The meeting already started sung yoon discussed all the plan that Mr. Choi wants to be happen at the event, and all the business man agreed.

" Haist unnie im so happy today I dont know why maybe im excited to see my family " Yoona said while lying at the bed " I bet so " Tiffany said. " I bet too imo is more excited to see you " fany added.

Mr. Kwang Ryul is busy looking at the window of their car when his secretary interrupt him " Ms. Yoona sent a message " kwang ryul look to the laptop " what did she said? "

" HI APPA!!! EXCITED TO SEE ME HA? WELL I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU I'LL BE HOME SOON... MUAH!!! I LOVE YOU DAD!! "

Kwang Ryul smile " such a sweet lady " and he dialled his phone. " Yoboseyo " Jiwon said " Yoebo did you received a message from Yoona? " he ask his wife. " Deh im excited to see her again " Kwang Ryul got confused " again? " Jiwon alarmed by that " Oh I mean again because I once seen her before right so im excited to see her again after of how many years " Kwang ryul nodded " are you going home to have dinner? " Jiwon asked " Deh im on my way already " Mr. Im response Jiwon smiled " arasso keep safe ".

Moon Hee Yoona's grand mother

Na_Moon_Hee1.jpg

is sipping her coffee when Kwang Ryul's arrives " Hi omma " he kiss his mom on the cheek " oh hows your meeting? " the beautiful lady asked " Its good, but quite tiring too " and he sat next to his mom and looking for someone " where is appa? "

" Lexton!!! come here... " Soo Jae called his dog, he was playing with his adorable golden retriever dog, 

Lee-Soon-Jae-2.jpg

" good dog go catch it again..." he throw the small piece of a branch of a tree " seems someone is enjoying here " Kwang Ryul smile while looking at the dog " yeah instead of sitting around here doing nothing " Kwang Ryul nods " Appa Yoona will be home soon " he smile " really?.. glad to hear that " the old man smiled.

Meanwhile

Yoona is smiling at the window of a cab, when the cab arrives in front of the gate. " oh sir its ok if you drop me here " she smile at the driver. " glad im here again " and she walk near to the gate when the guard recognize her she immediately says " ssshhhhh.." and the guards nods.

" why you didnt inform us that youll be home now " seohyun said while bringing yoona's other luggage " Nah~ I dont want to bother you and besides this is a suprise " Yoona smile. " hmm what did you say when you leave the house? " Yoona ask. " I said im just going to check the garbage if its already on the gate for the garbage truck to pick up " seohyun's smile. " eh? they will think youre just reasoning hello you can call the in charge guards there about that " yoona said while pouting " dont worry I said I cant contact them that's why I personally wants to check it " Seohyun wink.

Ji Won and Moon Hee are talking at the Sofa 

photo20986.jpg

when Yoona entered at the room " omo.. Yoo... " Moon Hee didnt finish it.. " ssshh..." yoona gestured to quiet, and the two ladies smiled at her. " did you have your dinner already? " Soo Jae asked his son and Kwang Ryul shook his head " I bet the dog is already tired right Lexton? " and the dog bark " I guessed so " Soo Jae said " Let's have a break anyway when will Yoona will arrive here? " Soo Jae ask. " I'm already here " Yoona suddenly spoke while walking closer to her father and grandfather. The dog rushed to her " Omo Lexton how are you my dear? " yoona smile.

" Yoona!! " Soo Jae said " Haraboji..." Yoona smile and hug her grandfather " why you came here without telling us so we can fetch you at the airport " Kwang Ryul said, but yoona just smiled " Sorry dad it is a surprise " Yoona played Lexton " Aigoo I missed this adorable dog " Ji Won and Moon Hee walked out at the fields " Why dont you go inside and have a dinner " Ji Won said " Neh.. we already said to the maids to prepare our dinner " Mon Hee smile.

For the Meantime Choi Family are having their dinner " Omma I want to enter on a workshop so I can improve my acting skills " Siwon grinned. Suk Woo and In Hwa look to Siwon. " Your just going to to waste our money there " Suk Woo said before slicing his steak. In Hwa look to his husband and look to Siwon " Of course son you can enroll there that's a good idea but your appa is right if you want you can practice your skills here. " she smile. " but omma having a workshop is the most important " he said between his chew. " think your studies first " Yong said without looking to siwon. " But haraboji I really want to be an actor " Siwon smile. " siwon, appa is right when do you plan to study? " Suk Woo ask " The real question isif he want to to go on school or not " Hye Seon said " Halmoni is right siwon seems like he dont want to study anymore " Sung Yoon said.

" Of course I want to study " Siwon said " tomorrow ill go to SNU to fill up my enrolment papers " siwon said.

Back to IM's residence

" SNU? so you want to study at SNU? " Kwang ryul ask his daughter and Yoona nods " neh appa " Moon Hee wife before to speak " but you already graduated from oxford right? " Yoona smile to her grandmother " I want to study again even for a short course only " Soo Jae smile " she want to learn more so let her be " and Yoona nods " komawo haraboji "

" son they are waiting for you already " In Hwa said while looking up for siwon to come down " neh im coming " siwon said while fixing his shirt and heading to the door " aigoo my son is so handsome " In Hwa smile " Komawo omma " siwon smile back. The convoy headed to the main gate. Meanwhile Hye Seon and Suk Woo are together at the 2nd floor balcony " he can go without those guards and that's convoy " Hye Seon said " I know omma but siwon prefer to have them than none " Suk Woo said. " but not all of his life he will have that " the old lady remind him before leaving him alone at the balcony.

" Appa no need i'll take a cab outside " Yoona smile trying to convince his father not to use their car. " Beside I prefer to take public transportation " she smile " are you really sure? " Kwang Ryul ask and Yoona nods and she bid goodbye to her father and start to walk.

" Mama!!" Yuri shout (AN: MAMA - means your higness) while running going to Yoona " neh?" Yoona look back. " you forgot your registration form I found this on your room " Yoona smile " Komawo, Aish and I told you dont call me mama arasso " she smile again " Mianhae " Yuri bow " hmm can I have a favor? " yoona hesitate to ask " sure... " yuri smile " im not familiar to SNU can you go with me there? " yoona smile " of course.. ill company you there " yuri smile.

Yoona and Yuri ride a bus, " You can take the seat " Yuri offered to Yoona but Yoona insist but instead she call the old lady " Halmoni you can sit here " and she smile " Komawo " the old lady smile at her.

they arrived at the SNU they headed to registrar area while they are in line a noise from somewhere happened, not that far Siwon w/ his bodyguards arrives too. but unlike Yoona and Yuri they surpassed the line they cut the line they immediately headed to the window " omo..what was that? he is cutting the line? Yoona said but Yuri hold her and whisper " he is the son of the President, relax " yoona half smile " and so?? were just both students here " and she ignored it.

Time flies so fast Yoona is already done she's now officially a SNU student she treated Yuri at the canteen and they decided to go home now when they arrived outside the school there is an old lady beggar who needed some help she keep on holding the passers by to get attetion but they always ignored the old lady beggar and yoona walk closer to the lady " omo mama..dont go.." yuri didnt finish her sentence. " I told you dont call me like that " yoona smile and continued to walk " Ahjumma..here sandwich eat it " yoona smile to the old lady " komawo " tha old lady smile back, not until the convoy goes out the gate and the beggar saw it so she immediately run to the front of the car " Halmoni no!! " Yoona shout. good thing siwon's car immediately stopped.

" Yah!!! Halmoni!! " are you trying to die?! " the man in front shout after opening his window " no I need some medical help..please help me I know youre the one who can help me " the old lady said while holding the car " Yah!!! Halmoni step aside were busy " the man said again. for the meantime siwon inside is rolling his eyes " tel her to go at the Hospital and were not doctors. Aigoo people nowadays "

" Halmoni... Mianhae but can you please step aside now? " the old lady shook her head, not until siwon went down the old lady immediately went closer to siwon but the guards already blocked her. " Please I need some medical assistance " the old lady said. " Halmoni.. sorry but I cant help you with that " siwon forced a smile and bow to her and went inside. and the convoy headed to somewhere now.

" Ma... I mean Maam let's go now " Yuri said while pulling Yoona. but Yoona is still looking to the old lady " wait " and Yuri gasp " what are you going to do? "

" Halmoni.... " Yoona smile to the old lady " Do you really need some medical assistance? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A-YO!!!!! waaah sorry for my super late update but its ok now id already updated!! :D

I hope you enjoy reading it dont foreget to leave comment and subscribe arasso thanks!!

muah!!!