Chapter 13

I Hate That I Love You

Chapter 13

 

 

The days have passed.

The whole SNU is busy preparing for the incoming party. They were announcing it by poster, by megaphone or anything else.

Mr. Nam who was walking with other faculty members happens to encounter Choi Siwon they all bowed to the handsome guy. But the handsome guy was just totally ignoring them he didn’t even bother to smile.

“ haist.. why do I have to bow at him.. he look so jerk “ one of the faculty member said. But Mr. Nam just smile awkwardly to the man who said it.

“ well we have to, because he is the son of South Korea’s President “  another faculty member said. And Mr. Nam nods. “ he is on point. “

They arrived at the ground floor and happily looking at the students when they also encounter Yoona with her friends.

“ oh “ Mr. Nam immediately said he stops walking and goes at the side of the hallway then he notices his apprentice he pulled them at the side too and ordered them to bow. “ palli palli..just bow please just do what I say… “ he said while gesturing at them to bow.

The other faculty members were wondering while doing Mr. Nam’s request.

“ oh…. “ Sooyoung said right after seeing the faculty members with Mr. Nam on the side of the hallway bowing at them while passing by.

Heechul was also wondering but he was bowing also while walking.

Sunny is smiling while bowing also.

“ what are they doing? “ Jessica asked wondering.

“ I don’t know “ Taeyeon said. But she’s also bowing.

They were all bowing giving back to the faculty members the respect. Except for Yoona who was already knew the reason. And to her face it was obviously giving her a problem.

At the blue House

Sung Yoon knocks on the door.

“ come in “ Suk Woo said without looking at the door.

And a pretty lady half headed peek at the door.

“ appa… the car is ready… “ the pretty girl smile.

“ ok tell them just wait for me I have to finish some things here “ Suk Woo smile back.

And the lady nods before leaving.

Meanwhile

In Hwa is walking inside the mall with some bodyguards. When her phone rings. She looks to it and found out that it was Hye Seon “ deh~ eomma? “

“ where are you? “ the old lady asked while planting.

“ oh.. im here at _____ mall. waeyo? “ the pretty woman asked.

“ if you happen to drop by at the flowershop or something related at the gardening please buy me a fertilizer aigggooo my flowers are already dying im already out of stock here “

Then In Hwa nods “ arasso.. “ she smile.

“ ok... komawo “ the old lady ended the call.

“ aigggooooo… my babies are dying already “ the old lady worriedly talks to her plant.

In Hwa looks to her bodyguards “ let’s go and look for a flowershop “ she smile and continued to walk with her bodyguards.

Back to the school

They were bidding goodbyes to each other. When Yoona’s phone ring.

“ Yoboseyo? “ she answered. “ oh halmoni… right now? Arasso… neh im already done…arasso arasso… ill be there in “ she look to her wrist watch “ 10mins “ she smile. “ neh~ bye “

“ what’s that you will have a date with your halmoni? “ Taeyeon asked after hearing it.

And the pretty lady shook her head “ ani~ they are in my appa’s conference. They wanted me to go there “.

“ Oh I see “ Taeyeon nods “ then ill go ahead now I have to prepare for the choir get together for later… bye~ “ she smile.

“ me too bye~ “ Sunny wave before running going to her service car.

Donghae who was done waving to the others looks to Yoona  “ you’re going to a business conference? “

The Yoona nods.

“ hmm where is that? “ he asked.

Yoona thinks before answering “ at ________ hotel “ she smile right after.

Then Donghae look to his side thinking “ my dad’s conference was also there, you know I always wanted to go at the conference  right? “

Then Yoona nods and smile “ neh~ “

“ you want me to dropped you there? I will surprised my appa “ he smile.

Yoona insist “ ani ani~ no need… ill just grab a cab “

“ why you’re always taking a cab don’t you have your own car nor a driver? “ he asked.

Yoona shook her head “ im just comfortable taking public utility car “ she smile. “ hmm nevermind me.. you go home  and relax“.

“ hmm ok.. besides I have school works too maybe next time “ Donghae smile.

And the pretty lady nods. “ yeah maybe next time “. She smile.

“ ok then bye… “ Donghae said before leaving and heading to his car.

When Yoona left by her friends she waited for all of them to be gone before leaving also.

Yoona was about to cross the school sidewalk when she notice Siwon’s convoy. “ aigoo again? “ she said to her thought.

When the convoy is passing by to her she bowed.

Siwon who was inside was just smirking at her.

When the convoy passed by yoona slowly stood back while looking at the convoy after that she let out a sigh before crossing the street.

 

Yoona went out the cab and go straight inside the flowershop.

She was looking around, by that time In Hwa was also there.

In Hwa looks around “ hmm maybe I should buy one flower pot for eomma “ then she looks for a beautiful flower pot.

Yoona on the other side was also looking for a beautiful flower. Until she found a pink roses surrounded by a perfectly green leafs.

When she was about to get the flower someone who was also eyeing on it but yoona is the1st one who grabs it.

Yoona look up to the lady and it was In Hwa. Yoona awkwardly smile to the lady and her eyes are saying sorry.

The lady smile at yoona.

“ ammm.. do you want this? “ Yoona was ready to give the flower pot to the lady. But the lady insisted.

“ ani~ you can take it. I will buy another one “ In Hwa smile to Yoona and look for another flower pot.

Yoona was paying for what she bought but she still looking to In Hwa who was still busy looking for a flower pot.

“ the 1st lady is really beautiful right? “ the ahjumma at the counter said.

Yoona look to the ahjumma  “ 1st lady? “ she asked as if she don’t know.

“ deh~ you didn’t know? Aigoo youth nowadays “ the ahjumma said.

Then she thought “ oh yeah that’s why she is familiar , she is the lady I saw at the golf club“.

~ Flashback ~

They were interrupted by a laugh and she saw In Hwa who immediately apologies because of their noise “

~ end of flashback ~

“ you really don’t know that she is the 1st lady? “ the ahjumma asked again.

Yoona smile “ i just forgot, but since you have told me i must remember it now “.

“ tsk tsk…. You better watch televisions aigoo “ the ahjumma said.

And Yoona just smiled and bow before leaving.

When yoona went out the flowershop. In Hwa looks outside and trail her look to Yoona.

“ why do I always encountered that girl? “ she thought.

Yoona is already heading to somewhere and looking outside the window and keeps on thinking.

“ that’s it… I saw her also at the SNU with halmoni… but why she was with halmoni? oh yeah she is halmoni's daughter-in-law..really? “ she was confused while thinking.

“ eh? Halmoni is Siwon's grand mother? “ she said in a low voice but a bit suprised.

The taxi driver looks to Yoona because the girl is talking alone. Then Yoona involuntarily look to the driver and notice it she immediately chuckle.

“ don’t mind me im just thinking of something “ she shyly smile and look out to the window again.

Not until Yoona arrives at the __________ hotel.

Yoona gives a peck on the cheek to her halmoni, haraboji and appa.

Moon Hee smile. “ and what is that? “ she looks to the thing that in Yoona’s hands.

“ oh I bought a flower pot for you just a simple gift “ she smile.

The old lady smile back “ komawo “ she gets the flower pot to yoona.

“ why did you call me to drop by here? “ Yoona asked.

“ ani~ we just want you to see how your appa delivering his speech “ the old lady smile.

“ but you’re already late I guessed maybe next time “ Kwang Ryul said.

~~~~

Im family are waiting for the elevator to open. Not until the elevator already opened and Suk Woo the South Korea’s president appeared. They were all surprised including Yoona. The Im’s bow to Suk Woo in giving respect to the person who has a highest position in their country. The President smiled to them,

 “ Hello Mr. Im “ the President says hi to the two Mr. Im after he went out from the elevator. “ also hi to madame “ the president is referring to Moon Hee.

And the old lady bow and smile. The president didn’t bother to look at yoona gesturing “ who is this pretty lady? “. Kwang Ryul notice that “ oh this is my daughter “. Yoona who was just calmly surprised at the corner went closer to Suk Woo and offer her hand for a shake hand.

 “ nice meeting you Mr. President “ and the latter offer his hand also. Then she pays an angelic smile and bowed.

“ I didn’t know you have a beautiful daughter “ Suk Woo said after the shake hands and smile to Kwang Ryul.

Kwang Ryul was flattered at the same and couldn’t hide his smile. “ komawo “.

The President look around “ I guess im late already “ then he smiled like he was shy.

“ sort of~ but there are still guests inside “ Soon Jae said.  “ just go in “ he smile.

“ have you done eating? “ the president asked. “ you’re leaving already “.

Kwang Ryul quickly  “ yes we did “ and he smile.

And Suk Woo nods “ ok then “ he smile. He was about to leave “ oh… anyway I want to invite you this coming weekend for a golf would you? “ he asked Kwang Ryul.

The old guy smile “ sure… its been a long time since I haven’t play golf. “

“ good then how about you Mr. Soon Jae? “ Suk Woo asked the other old guy.

“ sure “ the another old guy quickly answer.

“ that’s settled. Thank you for accepting my invitation “ Suk Woo smile. “ see you around “ then he left.

While looking to the president who are busy walking. Yoona interrupted the others.

“ is he really the President? “ she asked without cutting her look to Suk Woo.

Moon Hee looked at her “ deh~ waeyo? “. She asked her grand-daughter.

“ he seems nice… and very approachable “  Yoona answered.

Then Soon Jae chuckle “ yes he is why? Its already obvious “ the old guy said.

“ I guess he is one of the approachable and nice in the President list “ the old guy added.

Then Yoona look to her haraboji “ maybe he is “. The she thought “ even his wife looks nice, then what happened to their son? “ and she let out of frustration.

Moon Hee notice that “ waeyo? Is there bothering you? “ .

Yoona immediately smile to her halmoni “ ani…kaja “

At Choi’s house

Siwon was doing his daily routine he was working out while listening to music. When his haraboji arrives from somewhere.

“ good evening Master “ the maids greeted him.

He passed by to Sung Yoon who is busy doing of something. The old man knocked on the door “ what are you doing ? “ he smile.

“ oh.. haraboji.. “ the pretty lady stood up and bow “ you’re back.. yeah im doing appa’s draft for his proposal for his next project “ the pretty lady shyly smile. “ How’s your walk at the park?” she added.

And the old guy smile. “ my walk is good then…hmm can I see it? “ he went closer to Sung Yoon.

The pretty lady sat back and offers the papers to the old man.

The old man reads it and unknowingly smile before looking back to Sung Yoon “ wow… are you sure this is just a draft? “

The pretty lady nods “ deh~ do you think that would be enough? “

The old man gives back the papers and nods “ yes it is. Good job “ he smile.

“ komawo “ Sung Yoon smile.

The old man was about to leave but he turned back “ is your brother already here? “. 

The pretty lady is busy looking at the papers when she answered “ yes he is here already and I think he is busy working out. “

Then the old man straighten his face “ arasso… “ then he left.

Yong dropped by to the room where Siwon is working out. While peeking at the door he can clearly see Siwon was really into his workout.

“ working out again? “ Yong paused the music.

The Handsome guy who has an almost perfect body built was surprised. “ haraboji… why you didn’t knock? “

“ are you done with your school works? Before doing your work out?  “ the old man asked.

But the handsome guy continued to work out “ will be doing that later after this beside its friday. Kindly play my music back“

The old guy just look to Siwon “ you already have a good body, study first even though its weekend“

But Siwon is still continuing his treadmill. “ I will later, let me finish my exercise. “ he said.

But the old man was just disappointed and he let out a sigh before leaving without playing back the music.

“ aish… haraboji is so annoying sometimes “ Siwon murmured before pressing the stop button of treadmill and played his music back.

Meanwhile

Sung Yoon just look to their haraboji who is heading to his room. And she also interrupts Siwon by stopping the music.

The handsome guy was irritated turning his back “ aish… hara~ “ Siwon didn’t finish his word “ yah~ noona…. “

“ is that you really treat haraboji? “ the pretty lady asked right after crossing her arms.

Siwon just looked away and rolled his tongue inside.

“ Siwon… haraboji is just concern at you… he just want you to become like appa also… “ Sung Yoon said.

But the handsome guy was just ignoring his sister.

“ yah~ siwon… if I were you I will respect and treat haraboji “ the pretty lady said “ go to your room and study first “ she said before leaving.

 When Sung Yoon went out and heading back to her room he encountered Hee Sung Siwon’s head body guard. Hee Sung bowed to Sung Yoon before heading to Siwon’s location.

The other handsome man knocked to the door.

Siwon who was just sitting at the edge of the treadmill look to the door.

 “ Mr. Kang~ gave this to me, he said hand this to you “ Hee Sung gave the envelope to Siwon before bowing.

“ arassso, you may leave now “ Siwon said.

The guard who was wearing black suit bowed and left.

When Siwon opened the envelope it was a printed copy of research. The handsome guy grinned “ wooah~ Daebak…Mr. Kang is really jjang! “ he chuckle.

“ I told you my homework will be done right after my work out “ he said pointing the papers to the door as if he was talking to someone. Then he smiled back.

In Hwa also arrives to their house and she went straight to the garden.

“ you’re still here. “ In Hwa said right after entering the door.

The old lady stood up “ im waiting for my fertilizers to arrive “ she went closer to In Hwa.

The pretty lady gives the flower pot and also the fertilizers “ I bought you a flower pot, my 1st choice was beyond pretty but someone already bought it. “she smile.

“ its ok.. komawo for this “ the old lady smile and goes back to where she was starting.

In Hwa sat to the chair and place her bag to the table.

“ eomma… did you know that im always encountering a girl.. she was pretty and I think she is nice too.. I don’t know where is the other place but I know I saw her more than once. “

The old lady was just ignoring In Hwa

The pretty lady looks to her mother in law “ eomma are you listening? “

The old lady nods “ deh~ aigoo that pretty lady is nothing to compare to the lady that I always encountered. “

The pretty lady just straightens her face.

The Im’s arrives to their house

The maids bows to the Im’s  who arrives. Seohyun who is one of the senior maid waited for Yoona to look at her. When Yoona didn’t look at her she followed Yoona and grab her and went to the corner. “ Yoona… did you know that Geun Seuk oppa dropped by here? “ she whisper.

Yuri who was caught them at the corner walks closer to them.

“ really? “ Yoona asked. “ I didn’t, oh well I went to appa’s conference but I haven’t received any calls or text from him “ Yoona said between her wonder.

“ waeyo? “ Yuri interrupted the two ladies.

“ ani~ “ Seohyun smile to Yuri.

“ I’ll go ahead now “ Yoona smile before leaving.

When Yoona left. Yuri look to Seohyun.

“ waeyo? “ Seohyun asked.

Yuri sigh before looking back to Seohyun “ dragging our princess like that is disrespectful didn’t you aware of that? “ she said in worried face.

“ I didn’t drag her “ Seohyun pout. “ besides she don’t want us to call her princess or mama “ she reminded.

“ deh~ but still she’s a princess… always stick to our protocol arasso? “ Yuri said before smiling.

But seohyun just let out a breath.

“ I know you were close more than I’am but as your head chief here just follow me. Arasso? “ Yuri said.

And Seohyun nods. “ deh~ “.

Yuri left Seohyun and went to somewhere.

Hyoyeon who happens saw the conversation between Yuri and Seohyun went closer to Seohyun.

“ what did she said? “ Hyo asked while trailing her look to Yuri.

“ the protocol again “ Seohyun sway her lips to the side.

Hyoyeon nods “ when will Yuri will stop to follow that protocol… “ she chuckle. “ this family doesn’t want to treat them as royal “. She added.

“ deh~ maybe she was used to it and its part of her job  “ seohyun said.

Then hyoyeon nods “ but I guessed she can’t force you to follow the protocol you’re Yoona’s home buddy “.

But Seohyun just looked to Hyoyeon and smile.

Yoona immediately call to Geun Seuk when she enters her room.

“ oppa…. You went here awhile ago? “

“ deh~ but Seohyun said you’re not yet home so I waited. But I think you’ll be home late so I went home already. “ the guy smile.

“ oh.. mianhae but why you didn’t inform me so I can tell you where am I “ Yoona sat to the edge of her bed.

“ I want to surprised you “ Geun Seuk smile back again.

But Yoona just pout “ arasso… next time inform me ok? “.

And they ended up their conversation.

When Yoona was about to stand her phone ring Tiffany is calling.

“ deh~ unnie? “

The eye smile girl happily said “ Yoona are you free tonight? Oh well I know you are… come with me “

The pretty lady just wondered “ where? “

“ to the fun land “  she excitedly said.

“ is that the amusement park? “ yoona asked.

Then the other girl nods “ deh~ palli its free come on. “

“ free? “ yoona was unbelievably reacted. “ unnie are you kidding me? “ .

“ yah~ im serious.. palli just go with me. Arasso? “ Tiffany already put down the phone.

“ hey unnie… tiffany unnie… aish….” Yoona just let go a sigh.

Meanwhile

“ who did you invited? “ Hyun Joong asked.

“ I invited my cousin did you know Yoona right? “ Tiffany said.

The guy nods “ ok… “ then he smile.

The eyed smile girl looks around enjoying the place “ wooah why you didn’t tell me that your appa is the owner of this? “ she smile.

But hyunjoong is just plainly smiling back.

Tiffany chuckles before running to the other choir members.

author's note: dont mind the lotte world XD

“ hmm I smell something fishy… “ Taeyeon interrupted Hyunjoong’s look to Tiffany.

But HyunJoong just look to Taeyeon as if he was about to laugh “ yah..sunbae… “

Taeyeon smile “ tiffany is nice, pretty, talented what else more? “

“ were just friend “ Hyun Joong said.

“ you’re statement is just old.. “ taeyeon chuckle and walks faster and trying to catch up the other members.

Then Hyun Joong shook his head while smiling. Then he was interrupted by a call.

“ oh? Wae? “ after answering his phone.

“ where are you? Its Friday night right? I want to go somewhere “ Siwon who’s in the other line looking at the mirror as if he was preparing to leave.

“ im with my choir members, you know some get together “ Hyun Joong said.

“ where? Club? Bar? Billiard room? Ktv? “ Siwon asked.

Hyun Joong stopped walking “ were here at appa’s amusement park. “

“ fun land? “ Siwon asked and he looked to his look

The handsome guy is wearing casual wear.

“ oh… I see.. im going there “ Siwon immediately smiled after realizing that his outfit is fitted to the place.

“ just go ahead… but let me remind you im with my members… you know… it will be awkward if you hang out with us. “ Hyun Joong reminded.

“ aish don’t mind me…then ill be strolling alone there hahahaha “ siwon said while laughing.

“ and also… don’t ruin this night because im with the girl that I like. “  hyung joong added.

Siwon close his eyes and crossed to his heart “ I promise I wont “ he grinned “ I can finally see her, so better watch out… hoho just kidding “

“ im going now.. bye see you there “. Siwon said before ended the call.

When Siwon went out to his door He thought.

“ maybe I could go there alone, that would be ok “ he smile and walk to the hallway.

Meanwhile…

Yoona closed her wardrobe.

Then she put her shawl and went to the mirror.

Yoona is checking herself from head to toe.

“ let’s go “ Yoona said and smile to herself before getting her bag at the bed.

~~~

Yoona is called Tiffany when she arrived at the fun land.

“ im here already at the entrance. Where are you? “ She asked. Then she look behind and someone wave at her.

When she arrives there

“ here is your passes. Come on “ Tiffany happily grabs Yoona going inside.

Yoona and Tiffany arrives inside the fun land where are the others are gathered.

“ oh Yoona… “ Taeyeon said when she see Yoona andTiffany.

“ unnie~… “ yoona widely smile.

Tiffany held Yoona’s hand “ guys this is my cousin.. Yoona “ she introduced Yoona to the others.

“ annyeong…. “ yoona bows to the others.

“ go.. just go wherever you want you have VIP passes just tell me if youre done to all the rides you can enjoy anything here “ hyun joong smile.

“ deh~ we will komawo “ then the others run to different locations or whenever they want.

“ come on “ Taeyeon said.

“ just go ahead I’ll be waiting for someone “ Hyun Joong said.

“ nugu? “ Tiffany asked.

Hyun Joong smile before answering “ my best friend “

Yoona who is busy looking around didn’t hear it.

Taeyeon nods as if she don’t care and looks to the rides around them then she realizes who he was talking about...she looked back to Hyun Joong “ mwo….? “.

“ where is he? He said he was already here. “ Hyun Joong said while looking at the entrance.

At the entrance

Siwon took off his cap and smile to the guards.

The guards already recognized him and he was freely entered the premises with Mr. Kang and Hee Sung.

“ put your cap back… “ Mr. Kang immediately said while looking around guarding Siwon.

Mr. Kang and Hee Sung are with Siwon but they are also wearing casual so no one will recognize them.

Yoona is obviously cold because of the weather she was blowing already to release heat. “ too cold… “ she whisper.

“ oh he is here “ Hyun Joong said

Taeyeon suddenly became awkward.

Yoona look to the person whom Hyun Joong is going to greet. And she was surprised it was Siwon.

Its like Yoona didn’t feel any cold at the time she was surprised by that time.

Tiffany was also unbelievable look to Siwon. “ he is your best friend? “ she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

an update to all of you. I hope you like it you

im adding some photos so you can imagine the characters also.

 

what do you think will happen next? :)

 

 

comment please.... komawo~

 

bows 90 degrees.