Chapter 11

I Hate That I Love You

“ oh… wonnie~ “ In Hwa abruptly said because of Siwon’s suddenly appearance. “ why are you here? “ Siwon asked again while looking around. “ nothing im just curious what are you doing here besides of studying “ the old lady said and walk around. “ halmoni… student might think you’re watching over me here “ siwon said between his shame. “ and so? “ the old lady said and look to Siwon “ well its up to your behaviors. “ and she walked near to In Hwa “ kaja “ and In Hwa look to Siwon “ are you going home with us? “ she ask her son. And the handsome tall guy shook his head “ I need to finish something “. And In Hwa nods sign of ok. And they left siwon behind scratching his head.

 

A knock on the door interrupted Mr. Nam “ come in “ the old man said. Yoona peek at the door. “ Good afternoon Mr. Nam “ the pretty lady said while peeking at the door. “ come in you’re welcome here “ the old man smile to Yoona. “ what’s the matter? “ he asked. “ hmm about Kim Taeyeon “ the pretty lady said between her not sure statement while putting all her thing at the table. “ what about her? “ the old man said. “ im here to please you to withdraw her suspension. “ the pretty lady bite her lower lip reassuring that the old man will listen. But the old man just smiled “ you know what I also don’t want that but she is oblique to pay for what she have done to the south korea’s president son. “ Mr. Choi is not a normal citizen in this country. “ the old man said. “ but still its unfair we are all same student here we pay for our tuitions we are all humans too “ yoona explained. “ if Mr. Choi told you to withdraw Taeyeon’s suspension will you allow it? “ yoona ask. And the old man think “ maybe yes because he requested that “ and yoona just look to him and thought to herself “ I guessed Siwon didn’t bother of what I have said a while ago “ and she shook her head “ is there any way that I can do so you will not push the suspension? “ Yoona asked the old man and the latter shook his head “ look if that’s the reason why you talk to me I can’t agree and said yes to you. “ and old man sat to his seat. “ you may leave now if you don’t have any words to say “ he added. Yoona stood up to her seat and gets her thing she didn’t notice her phone that she accidentally left behind.

 

When the pretty lady already left someone call to her phone. Mr. Nam stood up and gets the phone “ aish that lady left her phone “ he looks to the phone and he saw 0Geun Seuk name.

 

Meanwhile yoona was walking to the corridor “ omo its already 4:00 Geun Seuk was here already “ she look for her phone but she cant find it to her bag and she thought she might left it to the principal’s office.

 

The phone stop’s ringing since it was a touchscreen the old man accidentally touch the screen and it automatic scrolled the screen resulting of showing yoona’s phone wallpaper. The old man glanced to the picture it was a family picture he was not sure of what he was seeing so he checked it again. “ is this the Last prince? “ he asked to hiself “ yeah this is Im Soon Jae “ looking at Yoona’s grandfather. “ im sure this is the last prince “ he abruptly went out to his office good thing Yoona was there almost opening the door “ omo..Mr. Nam I think I left my phone inside. “ she smile to the old man. “ oh.. that’s my phone “ the girl point to the old man hand. “ oh yeah here someone is calling you “ the old man said. “ komawo “ the pretty girl grab the phone when she was almost leaving the old man speak “ Ms. Im right? “ and the pretty lady look back and nods to him “ I accidentally saw your wallpaper “ and the pretty lady’s face change into panic mode. “ I just want to ask you something. “ the old man added. The pretty lady immediately look around and pushed the old man back to the office “ Mr. Nam not here please can we get back inside. “ while pleasing the principal “ mianhae but please can we talk inside “ the pretty lady asked.

 

Inside the principal’s office. “ you’re with Im Soon Jae because he was your grandfather? “ the principal asked and yoona nods “ are you aware that he is the… “ he didn’t finish his talk “ yes I’am.. please don’t tell to others about the royal family that we still living here in south korea “ Yoona said. “ we just want to have a normal life please Mr. Nam this secret is just between the two of us “ and the principal nods “ so you’re a crown princess “ but yoona didn’t answer “ I don’t care about my family background but I do care to our privacy please don’t tell this to anyone “ and the old man nods “ arrasso… Ms. Im I mean your highness “ the conversation was interrupted when yoona’s phone ring again. “ yoboseyo….oh geun seuk on neh yeah ok ok ok im going now wait for me ok bye. “ yoona look to the old man “ im trusting you mr. nam “ and the old man pays respect by bowing “ I got to go komawo “ Yoona left.

 

When yoona already left Mr. Nam already released a deep breath “ Aigoooo is that true? Aiggooo why I didn’t know that she was a princess I almost pushed her to get out to this room.Kim Taeyeon is lucky to have her as a friend “ Mr. Nam look to taeyeon’s suspension paper and crumpled it “ I will cancel this, aigggooo I still cant believe “ Mr. Nam is still can get over of what he heard. Not until another knock interrupt him “ who’s there? “ he asked as if he was re assuring “ This is Choi Siwon “ the person outside said. “ come in “ he immediately said. Siwon immediately sat “ im requesting for cancellation of suspension of Ms. Kim Taeyeon. “ he said as if he didn’t mean it. “ that’s all “ he immediately said and stood up. The old man said “ hmm id already cancelled it “ the old man smile. And the handsome guy got confused “ really? Oh well anyway that’s the only reason why im here bye… “ he said between his arrogant attitude. And left the room. “ aigoooooo… “ the old man went half crazy “ oh God what I have done… princess and 1st son of this country I don’t know if im lucky or just a useless person here… “ the old man said.

 

Taeyeon is going to principal’s office when she encounter siwon who happened went to Mr. Nam also. The milky skinned girl quickly bowed but Siwon just ignored her and continue to walk. Another knock of door made Mr. Nam look to the door “ who on earth might this? A prime minister daughter or son? “ he waits for an answer when taeyeon knock again and tell who was knocking “ Mr. Nam this is Kim Taeyeon. “ the old man left a deep exhale “ come in “ the milky skinned girl enter and immediately bowed. “ im sorry for keeping you waiting its just that I have to left my things at the club and.. “ she didn’t finish it “ its ok… no problem “ the old man said between his smile. “ anyway you want to see me? “ the girl asked. “ oh yeahh…I just want to inform you that… ammm I already cancelled your suspension “ the old man said between his wide smile. The milky skinned girl got surprise “ really? “ she ask while smiling and the latter nods “ you can go now you don’t have anything to do here nor to talk here “ the old man said while looking to his laptop. Taeyeon immediately bowed and keep on thanking Mr. Nam.

 

Yoona was walking at the SNU gate while looking for someone not until “ Yoona.. “ Geun Seuk calls her. “ Oppa!! You’re here.. “ the pretty girl widely smile. The handsome guy leaned closer to Yoona to give her a hug. And yoona hug back. “ so how are you? “ Geun Seuk immediately asked after they hug. “ im great.. how about you? “ the handsome guy smiled and answered “ im great..” and they walked to somewhere. Siwon with his convoy saw yoona with geun seuk. And he immediately trail his look to the two and he nods saying “ oh “. And he turned his head back to the front “ come home straight im sleepy already. “ siwon said to his driver.

 

Yoona and Geun Seuk are enjoying while eating when Yoona’s phone ring. “ Yoboseyo “. Taeyeon immediately speak up “ Yoona!! I have good news for you. “ the milky skinned girl happily said. “ what is that? “ the pretty girl asked. “ my suspension was cancelled already. I don’t know why but Mr. Nam said it a while ago did you talk to him, did you request it? “ the milky skinned girl immediately asked “ ani~ “ yoona quickly response “ anyway good for you “ the pretty girl smile. “ mwo~ hmm im wondering now “ taeyeon asked confused. “ maybe someone talked to him that’s why “ yoona gave another option. “ oh maybe sica talked to him “ taeyeon answered. “im going to ask her “. Then yoona nods “ much better “. After the call Yoona smile thinking that her request was granted. Jessica is reading when her phone ring “ oh.. unnie waeyo? “ she asked. “ I have good news for you “ taeyeon immediately said. “ what is that? “ the cold girl asked. “ my suspension was cancelled already. “ and Jessica smile “ wow! Really?! Nice… good to hear that “ and the milky skinned girl nods “ yeah… did you talk to Mr. Nam about this? I mean did you request it? “ she asked. “ huh? Ani~ “ Jessica said. “ maybe someone else does that… who know’s maybe it was Choi Siwon. Since he is the so called victim here “ Jessica said in sarcastic way. “ and if I know Yoona want to talk to him and wanting him to talk to Mr. Nam right? “ Jessica added and the latter nods. “ OK Ok OK… I will going to ask him, hmm do you have his number? “ Taeyeon shyly asked Jessica and the cold girl answer “ yes I have I will forward it to you. “ and taeyeon smile “ ok thank you very much “ and the cold girl put down the call and forwarded siwon’s number.

 

Siwon is playing a WII (tennis) with his mom “ wooooah~ you missed it “ Siwon said to his mom when she didn’t hit the ball. “ aigooo “ In Hwa only said. Not until someone’s phone ring “ ohhh. “ siwon look back to his phone “ jakaman~ “ he said and In Hwa paused the WII “ yoboseyo? “ siwon answered his phone “ who is this? “ he asked the person on the other line. “ hmmm hello.. this is kim taeyeon “ the milky skinned girl said between her rattle. “ ohh… neh… waeyo? “ siwon looked to his mom who is exhausted sitting he asked taeyeon in a nicely way because his mom was there. “ ahmm I just want to ask if you talked to Mr. Nam about my suspension? “ taeyeon asked. “ neh I did… waeyo? “ siwon quickly said. “ ahhh… I just want to say thank you…. Thank you for doing that I owe you this one “ taeyeon immediately said. And Siwon straighten his face. “ no problem… welcome. “ and taeyeon smile “ komawo… and im sorry for doing that its just that..” she didn’t finish it “ ani~ no need to explain. Its all done anyway im doing something thank you for calling anywy. “ siwon said. “ oh--- ok sorry for bothering you again komawo “ taeyeon said before ending the call. “ ok let’s continue “ siwon said after that call “ oh are you done? “ In Hwa asked and the handsome guys nods.

 

Yoona was laughing same with Geun Seuk. “ yeah I will never forget that… our childhood days “ Yoona said between her laugh. “ yeah me too. “ geun seuk said also. “ how Ah Yeong? “ yoona asked. “ she is good im with her a while ago “ the handsome guy answered. “ oh why you didn’t asked her to go with you now? “ the pretty lady said while slicing her steak. “ she said she don’t want and she wants to relax because she is tired. “ geun seuk answered. And Yoona nods “ maybe I can meet her on some other time “ she smile. “ deh~ “ geun suek said between his smile. “ did you meet haraboji already? “ yoona asked. And the latter shook his head. “ only your appa “ and yoona nods “ oh I see.. maybe you can drop by to our house to meet them “ she smile. “ sure I will accompany you going home “ he said and smile back to yoona.

 

Meanwhile, at the singing club. “ bye… thank you for today “ the other member shout while going out the room. “ yeah this is great!! Bye “ another person bid goodbye while leaving. Tiffany who is going out to the curtain “ it was great, im happy to be part of this awesome club “ she said between her claps while smiling to others. And the others also smile back to her “ well then see you again tomorrow “ the other girl said. “ neh~ “ Tiffany said. And the others leave the room. Hyun Joong get out the curtain with some boys “ were leaving now “ the other guy said and Hyun Joong bows. “ see you tomorrow “ another guy said and other guys also leaves. Hyun Joong saw Tiffany who is also preparing to leave “ are you going home already? “ he asked. “ oh~neh “ Tiffany answered while putting her bag to her shoulder “ bye see you tomorrow “ she said and the handsome guy smile “ ok bye see you tomorrow “ and he bowed and the eye smiled girl left. Tiffany went straight to her locker to put some things and also to pin her schedule for the week to her locker door and she left after locking her locker. While walking going out the school gate someone horn to ,her the eye smiled girl looked back and the black car stopped “ I thought you left already “ Hyun Joong who happens the driver of the car asked her. And Tiffany smile back “ yes im going home already its just that I left things in my locker. “ Hyun Joong smile “ hmm.. no one will fetch you? Or you’re going home straight? “ he asked immediately and the pretty lady shook her head “ if its ok you can hop in, I will drive you home if that’s ok with you “ the handsome guys offer to the pretty lady. “ oh ani~ no need to be bother.. thank you for the offer “ tiffany insisted. “ come on its free “ the handsome guy smiled. “ hmm are you sure you’re going to accompany me home? “ the pretty lady asked again. “ Yes… “ he smile “ besides you’re already my friend “ he added.and the pretty lady just think first “ ok then. “ she smile and immediately hop in to Hyun Joong’s car.

 

 

Yoona and Geun Seuk are in the car already when Geun Seuk phone’s ring. But he didn’t answer it so another call interrupts them but again he ignores it Yoona look to his phone “ oh.. its your appa “ the pretty lady said. “ don’t be bother “ he smile. “ hmm answer it maybe it was important that’s why he is calling “ the pretty lady said. “ I will answer it if he calls 3 times. “ the handsome guy smile “ ohh.. you didn’t change at all you still answer calls 3 times hahahaha “ yoona laughs “ yes.. if that was really emergency they will going to call you more than 3 “ and Geun Seuk chuckle. “ oh~ neh you have point but still its your dad “ yoona said and the phone ring again. “ oh its already for 3rd time “ yoona added and the handsome guy answered it. “ yoboseyo?~ oh.. neh waeyo? Right now? Arasso… ok then.. Im with Yoona but its ok… ok then bye… “ Geun Seuk pressed his Bluetooth earpiece. “ hmm Yoona…” he didn’t finish his talk “ you can drop by to our home? “ yoona smile after asking and the handsome guy nods “ appa needs help now so I guessed I can only drop you to your gate “ he said. “ its ok “ yoona smile to geun Seuk. 

 

"you’re living there with your family? “ Hyun Joong asked the lady beside him while driving “ yes im with my mom “ tiffany smile “ oh~ I see. Good for you “ Hyun Joong said and he force to smile “ wae you asked? “ the pretty lady asked. “ hmm honestly im envy to those people who are with their family, they are happy in one roof and there was me alone at my apartment “ he said and he chuckle “ wae? Are you belong to broken family? “ tiffany asked again. And Hyun Joong nods “ don’t be envy im also belong there I don’t have father anymore im only with my mom “ she smile giving hyun joong a positive vibes. “ atleast you have your mom. Me I don’t have anything to be called family. “ the handsome guy said. “ hmm that’s sad “ the pretty lady bite her lips. “ I don’t want to ask why. I don’t want to turn the moment tonight in a sad moment “ tiffany smile. And Hyun Joong smile “ its ok with me I can share it if you want “ and the handsome guy smile. “ hmm firstly my mom died when I was 10 yrs old because of a car accident, and that car accident was because of my dad I guessed. “ he paused when tiffany interrupts “ just like my dad, my dad passed away when I was 7 yrs old “ tiffany said and she looked to Hyun Joong “ continue your story “ she smile. after a seconds he continued “ to be honest my dad had an another wife, and to be honest my mom was a mistress “ he shrugged his shoulders he continue “ until one day my dad legal wife confront my mom and said don’t ever show up or else she will going to announce it over the tv, radio or anywhere. My mom is a business woman she don’t want to ruin her business because of that so she decided to left south korea with me she called my teacher and said she will going to fetch me because were going to another country and its happen when she was going to my school she encountered an uncontrollable car and the accident happened “ Hyun Joong said “ oh… are they married? “ tiffany asked “ ani~” Hyun Joong said. “ my dad stayed with us for a short time only. Example he will be there only for 1 month, or weeks or maybe days. “ he said. “ hmm but are you aware of that? I mean that your mom is a mistress? “ the pretty lady added and the handsome guy nods “ yes and im not proud of it “ and the pretty lady nods “ I see… you really have a dramatic life “ she added but the handsome guy chuckle “ its ok, im used to it. “ but the pretty lady only looked at him. “ then after your mom died how’s your life then? “ the pretty lady asked “ I don’t mean to ask that but im just curious “ she added. “ my dad supported me, until now. But im not going to continue this so im planning for my own business so when I became a business owner I can pay my dad “ he smile. “ paying for what he did to me for helping me, for racing me as his child he didn’t abandoned me at all “ he said between his smile “ so nice of you im sure your mom is happy seeing you like that to your dad “ tiffany smile also.

 

Meanwhile. Yoona and Geun Seuk arrives to the Im’s residence. “ so maybe I can visit haraboji, halmoni and your mom next time “ Geun seuk said while looking at the gate. “ yes.. and im going to tell them about that “ Yoona smile “ thank you for driving me home it was nice chatting you “ the pretty lady smile before going down the car. And yoona look back to Geun Seuk and wave and the latter smile back and wave also.

 

Same with Tiffany and Hyun Joong they arrived at the Hwang’s residence. “ thank you for driving me home I owe you for this “ Tiffany said between her smile while releasing herself to the seatbelt. “ no problem, and of course thank you also for listening to my dramatic story “ he smiled. “ its ok, you can tell your story with me anytime “ she smile “ thank you again bye… drive safely “ she said before opening the door. After she went down she wave to Hyun Joong, Hyun Joong also wave back and left. Tiffany left smiling “ he was really nice “ she said and went inside their house.

 

 

Hello~! Long update has arrived! receiving few comments, how sad it is.. :'( please leave comments. especially my silent readers. I hope you enjoyed reading this fic. please keep on supporting this fic. I love you all... anyway how is my poster? hahaha i made it XD