Chapter 15

I Hate That I Love You

 

 

 

Chapter 15

Mr. Cho is talking to Mr. Kwon in the line.

“ his son caught at the amusement park with a girl, you know his son is an rookie actor also this news is just a big hit. “

Then Mr. Kwon nods “ did you contacted a reporter? “ he smirk.

“ yes, and I said to follow the girl, instead the president son so we will know if who is the girl “ Mr. Cho said. “ we can use his son as a bait to ruin his name and image “

Then the two laughs.

Siwon and Yoona are both waiting for the back up’s to arrive. Siwon is just sitting at the corner near the door. While Yoona is just staring at the view.

When someone opened the door, and it was Hee Sung and Mr. Kang the two guys bowed to Siwon. The pretty girl looks back.

The tall guy immediately stood up and went in same goes to Hee Sung leaving Mr. Kang and Yoona.

Mr. Kang jog going near to Yoona and bows “ we have to back you up also, Please wear this “ Mr. Kang offered his jacket with fur.

The two are both guarded by those men who are wearing black suits.

Meanwhile Hyung Joong together with Tiffany and others, seen the scene.

“ aigooo Siwon went into a little accident again “ Hyun Joong said while looking to Siwon who is walking with the bodyguards.

While the others are looking to the girl who’s behind him.

“ is he dating? “ a member of a choir asked.

Tiffany is just staring at the girl who is wearing a jacket from head to toe “ maybe not? “ she said. “ if they are dating they will walk hand in hand “ she added.

Then Taeyeon is nodding.

“ omo... if they were dating that girl is just so lucky “ the other girl said.

“ let me clear you one thing guys my best friend is not dating anyone “ Hyun Joong smile.

When Siwon and guards arrives outside where the convoys are waiting. Hee Sung opens the door for Siwon. The tall guy quickly hop on but he notice Hee Sung is not yet closing the door and also he notice that Yoona is coming towards from the car.

“ opps..let her ride on the other car. “ Siwon quicly said.

Yoona who was just straighten her face “ arasso… “

Then Hee Sung closed the door. Mr. Kang look to Yoona. “ let me give you a ride instead “ he smile and guided Yoona to the other car.

Meanwhile not far from them a black car is parked.

“ yes, they went separated will I still follow the girl? “ the guy said on his phone.

Then Mr. Cho nods “ deh~ follow her. Who knows they are just doing that to keep their relationship safe “. The very eager man said.

While heading back to their house Yoona broke the silence inside the car.

“Hmm Mr?...” Yoona ask to the man on the passenger seat.

The guy look back “ Mr. Kang imnida wae? “ he smile.

“ can I ask you something? How long have you work for Siwon? “ the pretty lady ask.

The guy just looks to Yoona with a smile with his face.

“ its just that you seem loyal to him “ the pretty smile back “ and you know him a lot “. She added.

“ oh well I worked for him 6 yrs already since he transferred to Harvard. “ the guy already answered.

Then Yoona smile “ that’s why.. thanks for answering. “ then she look out the window. “ oh I think you don’t have to drop me to our house its ok if you drop me at the bus or taxi stop “ she added.

“ are you sure? “ the man asked. “ its quite dangerous its already late night. “

Then the pretty lady nods.

Not until Mr. Kang dropped Yoona at the taxi stand. The pretty girl bows before the car leave.

Yoona waits for a taxi to arrive. And when there is one she immediately hop in. and the black car follows her.

“ she doesn’t have car? Or no one will fetch her? Like driver? “ Mr. Cho asked. Then the reporter shrugged “ I don’t know… let’s see “

Not until yoona arrives to their gate.

“ hmm there’s a few houses and by the look on it its quite luxury. Maybe she leaves here… “ while looking around.

Not until Yoona get down on the taxi and heads to the gate.

“ I think this girl is a chaebol “ the reporter said.

“ how can you say that? She just took off a taxi cab maybe she’s just working there “ Mr. Cho said.

“ maybe she is, but the place looks like expensive I can’t even see the house inside but I guessed it is a mansion “ the reporter said while looking around.

Yoona at the same time notice the car far from her location, but she manages to ignore it and press the doorbell.

“ This is Im Yoona “ she said on the doorbell.

And after a second the small gate opens.

At the Choi Mansion

“ watch out for the headlines tomorrow im pretty sure you’ll be in there “ Suk Woo said while walking back and forth.

“ we always want you to live without bodyguards but you always end up like this, causing trouble. “ SukWoo added.

“ I like them to keep me safe, but I have my privacy too. “ Siwon defend.

“ look, you can go to school without them since people there are aware already and of course they are came from well-mannered family. But in a themed park you went there having Mr. Kang and Hee Sung only there’s a lot of people there obviously all level of people are there… did you think of that? “ Suk Woo added.

“ aigoo what’s wrong with you Siwon? “ Hye Seung said. “ why Mr. Kang let you go there without any back up? Where is he? “ Hye Seon asked while looking for Mr. Kang.

“ he accompanied Ms. Yoona to go home since some people saw her too “ Hee Sung answered not far from the family. While the whole family looking at him except for Siwon.

“ nugu? Yoona? A girl? Wae? “ In Hwa asked.

“ they are talking when the trouble happens and…” He didn’t finish his talk when Mr. Kang enters while running. “ Mianhae mianhae… forgive me.. “ he bowed multiple times.

“ Mr. Kang… who is Yoona? “ Hye Sung asked.

“ halmoni… “ Siwon tried to stop his halmoni.

“ yah~ are you dating now? “ Sung Yoon asked.

“ aishhhh aniyo~ “ Siwon quickly answered.

“ enough with this, whoever that Yoona you already ruined her life “  Suk Woo said.

Siwon look to his appa “ waeyo? I tried to protecting her a while ago “

“ even so “ Suk Woo asked he looks to Mr. Kang “ did any media goes there? “

Then Mr. Kang thinks before to shook his head “ I didn’t see even one. “ he said.

“ but still it will going to be headline im sure about that “ Sukwoo said.

“ I will find out who is that Yoona….” Hye Seon said.

Siwon just face palm “ halmoni that would be our last interaction “

At the Hwang’s house

“ komawo… “ Tiffany smile to Hyun Joong.

“ anytime… see you again on Monday “ Hyun Joong smile also.

“ deh~ thanks again I enjoyed the night “ Tiffany added before going down the car.

When she already gets down she bows and waved to Hyun Joong.

She’s almost at the front door when a white car stopped in front of the door. She looks back then suddenly the door opens.

“ oh eomma… “ tiffany abruptly says when her mom Yun So opened the door.

Yun Soo smile at Tiffany “ im going out with my friends lock the door arasso? “ she reminded then run going to the white car.

Then a woman inside the car opens the window “ Tiffany~… were just going to chill out with your mom ok? “ she smile at Tiffany.

Tiffany smile back and bow “ arasso… just don’t get drunk “ she chuckle and waved before entering the door.

At the Im’s Mansion

Hyoyeon is lying on the bed while looking to her ipad when Seohyun goes out to the restroom and went to the mirror to apply some moisturizer.

“ omo?! My prince charming is dating!? “ Hyoyeon immediately says while scrolling on the screen.

Seohyun look back to Hyoyeon “ who’s prince charming? “  she ask.

Hyoyeon immediately stood up and run going near to Seohyun. “ look “ she gives the ipad to Seohyun.

“ my prince is dating “ Hyoyeon said between her fake cry.

Seohyun is just looking to Siwon and to the lady who is already blurred at the picture and kinda blocked by Siwon’s hand.

“ who is that im going to hunt her for dating my prince. “ Hyoyeon said.

Seohyun gives back the ipad to Hyoyeon. “ stop it… “.

“ based on the article they run just to avoid those people. how lucky is her ; running with my prince. “ the jealous girl takes back to the bed and throw herself to the bed.

Then Hyoyeon faking cries again.

It was Saturday morning

Tiffany and Yoona went out for a jogging they did this quite often.

“ do you already have something to wear on coming pajama party? “ Tiffany asked Yoona while they are running.

The pretty lady shook her head.

“ none so far “ the pretty lady answered. “ how about you? “ she added.

Tiffany shook her head “ were same that’s why I asked you. Coz im going to buy “.

“ I don’t want to wear my pajamas on a party, so I have to buy one too “ Yoona said.

The two ladies went inside a coffee shop to buy some coffee.

While ordering outside the coffee shop there is a black car parked little they did not know someone followed them.

“ yes sir, she seems not working on that house. “ the reported said.

Mr. Cho nodded “ arasso… good job don’t stop following her until we get what her relation to Choi Siwon “ he added.

Then the reported nods before returning his look to the two ladies.

After taking theirs orders the two ladies sat on the couch and waited their orders.

When the girl beside them opens up a topic about Siwon.

“ hey… girls did you see the headlines now? “ the girl asked.

“ about what? “ the other girl asked.

The 1st girl showed them her phone “ look at this… the first son, he was caught at the amusement park last night other says he was dating some says he just there with a friends “ she said.

“ oh… who is that lucky girl? “ the other girl asked.

Then they shrugged “ I don’t know yet if he is dating but I think yes, based on the article, he just want to protect his image and the image of the girl that’s why they run “ while explaining the details of the article.

Yoona on the other side was quietly listening.

“ did you know that? “ Tiffany asked Yoona.

The pretty lady look to Tiffany and shook her head.

“ well we saw that last time. “ tiffany said before turning her head to the counter.

Yoona look to tiffany while biting her lips “ unniee..? “

The eye smile girl look back to yoona “ deh? “ then smile.

“ did you see the face of the girl last night? “ yoona asked.

Then tiffany thinks before answering “ ani~ but I don’t have interest to know her “ she smile again.

Then Yoona nods “ oh.. I see “ she smile.

“ why did you ask? “ the eye smile girl asked out of her curiosity.

“ ani~ I just ask because you said you see them last night “ yoona immediately said.

Tiffany just smile at her and their orders already arrives.

At the Choi Mansion

Suk Woo is reading the newspaper wherein his son was in the front page.

“ South Korea’s first son who also happened a model and a talent, is dating? Who would be that lucky girl? A chaebol, a student, or just a friend? “

SukWoo sigh. “ as if this issue is very big “ then he sip on his coffee. When a knocks interrupted him.

“ come in “ he said.

A young pretty lady entered the room “ appa have you seen the news? “ sung yoon ask. And SukWoo nodded.

“ aish… it will not affect your image right? “ the pretty lady asked.” Not unless siwon did a bad thing. “ the girl said between her zooning look.

“ yes, I cant see bad thing about that news. “ the president continued his reading.

“ id already checked almost all the newspapers even in the tv and internet, good thing they covered up the face of the girl. And for Siwon he did that also “ Sung Yoon said.

Then Suk Woo nods “ at least he did that for the girl. “ while reading the newspaper and he suddenly stop reading “ anyway where is siwon? Is he awake already? “ he asked his daughter.

The pretty lady shook her head. “ I don’t know, would you like me to check? “ she asked.

Then the old man shook his head and goes back on reading. “ I will be leaving later I have a golf schedule for today “ he said without withdrawing his look to the newspaper.

Then the pretty lady nods.

~~~~

Meanwhile Hye Seong and Yong are both having their breakfast.

“ aiyoooo~ this kid. That’s why he left without the other body guards because he went to a date “ the old lady said between her smile.

The old man look at her “ are you that happy that siwon is dating? “ he asked.

The old lady abruptly look at her husband “ kurae~ sometimes I hate Siwon for being immature but sometimes I love him for being a grandma’s boy “.

But the old man just continued eating.

“ who might be this lady? “ the old lady look closely to the newspaper as if she can properly see the face of the girl.

~~~

Sung Yoon is heading to somewhere when she saw Mr. Kang going to somewhere she manages to chase Mr. Kang.

“ Mr. Kang jakaman~ “ Sung Yoon smile to the old guy.

Mr. Kang bowed to Sung Yoon “ deh~? “ he immediately asked.

“ hmm I just want to ask if you saw the face of the girl last night. Hmm the one on the news “ she asked.

The old guy nods and the pretty lady immediately smile at him “ how does she look? Is she pretty? Hmm do you know her personally? Or have Siwon and what is the name of her again… Yoo…Yoona? Is really dating? “.

The old guy immediately shook his head. “ ani~ ani~ “ he said while his hands is saying also no. “ they are not dating… and yes Ms. Yoona is pretty but im pretty sure they are not dating “.

The pretty lady nodded “ so all the news are false? “

Then the old guy nods “ maybe yes… hmm I bet Master can answer all that. “ he said between his not sure reaction.

“ arasso… komawo “ the pretty lady smile at Mr. Kang. “ hmm anyway where are you going? It seems you’re in a hurry “ the pretty lady ask.

“ oh… im going home, I got an emergency call from my wife “ he immediately said.

The pretty lady widened her eyes “ omo… you can go now… your wife must be needed you palli…palli… “ she forced Mr. Kang to go.

Mr. Kang bowed and left. He was almost at the door when he stops and think before going back to Sung Yoon.

“ wae? “ Sung Yoon asked when Mr. Kang runs back to her. “ do you need money? “ she asked out of curiosity.

The old guy shook his head. “ hmm do you know Kwak Hee Sung? “ he asked.

The pretty lady nods. “ deh… waeyo? “

“ ah…im calling him but he doesnt pick up his phone its kind of urgent, I will not be around for the whole day I want him to replace me for the meantime for Master Siwon “. The old guy said.

“ you want me to relay that on him? “ the pretty asked.

The old guy nods “ but its kind of embarrassing you’re my boss also. “ he said between his shyness.

The pretty lady shook her head “ ani~ its ok… you’re in an emergency situation. Hmm where can I find him if you cant reach him? “ she asked.

“ im sure he is in the security base by this time “ the old guy said.

“ arasso… im going to tell him… just go palli… “ the pretty lady smile.

Then the old guy bowed “Mianhae and Komawo~ komawo… “ then left.

The pretty lady is walking around the mansion looking for Hee Sung.

Other guards bowed at her.

“ have you seen Kwak Hee Sung? “ the pretty lady asked.

“ deh~ he is in there “ one guard point to the separated house not far from their location.

“ oh komawo “ she smile and goes directly to the area.

~~~

While walking going to the place “ Mr. Kwak Hee Sung? “. She spoke before going in,  when she was almost in she was surprised when she saw Hee Sung was half while working out.

“ omo…. “ Sung Yoon immediately hides beside the door.

Hee Sung saw Sung Yoon. And immediately stood up and went to the door.

The handsome guard bow before speaking “ yes Ma’am? “.

The pretty lady cant look at him but instead looking to the other side. “ can you please wear something… its kinda awkward you know.. “ she said.

“ I don’t have anything to wear its on my locker “  the guy said. “ but why are you looking for me? “

Sung Yoon swallow first and have an awkward feeling “ hmm.. Mr. Kang said he cant reach you thru phone, he went home today because there was an emergency and he wants you to take in charge for Siwon today “ the pretty lady said.

The handsome and tall guy nodded “ arasso.. komawo and sorry for my appearance “ he scratched his head.

The pretty lady shook her head “ its ok.. its given you are working out here.. mianhae for interrupting you… that’s all I gotta go “ she forcedly smile and left.

And the latter bowed also and immediately goes back inside.

Sung Yoon was shaking her head “ aigoo what I have seen… “ she mildly slaps her face. “ ani~ ani~ “ she was talking to herself while walking inside the house.

Siwon who came from the room saw his sister.

“ noona~ “ he called.

Sung Yoon look back “ omo…”

“ what are you doing? “ trying to re-enact what sung yoon doing a while ago.

“ nothing… oh… Mr. Kang will not be available today he had an emergency to their home “ she informed her brother. “ and.. you’re already in the headlines….” She straighten her face.

Then Siwon grinned “ really?! “ he run as if he was excited.

Sung Yoon trail her look to her brother “ e? he’s excited about that? “ she said confused.

~~~

Siwon opens the televisions and tried to switch channel but there is no news about him. He tried to look for a newspaper. He run near to the maids.

“ hmm can I have some newspaper today? “ he asked.

Not until, they give newspapers to Siwon. And his sister was right he was on the front page.

The guy was happily looking at the newspaper while heading back to somewhere.

When he arrives to his room.

After enjoying his face to the newspaper he reads the headline “ mwo?! Dating nugu? Me?! “ he asked to himself.

“ heol… this is false.. im not dating her.. aigooooo… what is this kind of headline? “ he added.

Then he look back to his face on the newspaper “ aigooo… why so handsome… this is my 1st ever close up picture on a newspaper… how about on television? “ he whisper.

At the Im’s Mansion

Yoona got back with Tiffany to their house when Soon Jae and Kwang Ryul are both leaving.

“ oh… looks like you’re heading to somewhere? “  Yoona asked while looking to the two guys.

Soon Jae nodded before answering “ yeah~ remember the golf thing? “ he said.

“ ah yeah.. I see... “ yoona smiled.

“ fighting…” the eye smiled girl gesture a fighting hands and showed her eyes smile.

The two guy chuckles.

“ Thank you… were leaving now.. “ Kwang Ryul said. “ just grab your breakfast there if you want “ he added.

“ were already done… “ yoona said and smiled.

The two guys nodded before leaving.

“ bye~ “ the two ladies said. “ bye “ the two boys response.

The two headed to somewhere.

“ woaaah good to know that haraboji is back of going out for an outside door activity “ Tiffany said to Yoona.

“ yeah he just always plays around with lexton or jog with halmoni outside this mansion. At least now he goes back for an another activity “ Yoona said.

At the kitchen

“ aigooo its all over the newspapers and also on the net…I don’t know on television.. “ Hyoyeon said while wiping the table.

“ move on…~ “ seohyun said who also busy arranging the flowers on the vase.

The blonde hair has stopped wiping and pout “ ottoke? He is my first love…. “ then she continue to frown.

“ as if you two went into a relationship huh… “ Seohyun said.

“ my prince charming huhuhu “ the blonde girl fakes cry again.

“ nugu? “ Yoona said after entering the kitchen hall.

Hyoyeon stood up and bow same with Seohyun.

“ ah… ani ani “ Hyoyeon immediately said and she continued her work.

Then Yoona just pout and look around.

“ where are they? “ the pretty lady asked.

On the other side Tiffany gets a glass and water.

“ Sir Kwang Ryul and Sir Soon Jae went out for a golf, Madame Moon Hee is on the Garden and Madame Ji Won went out with her sister. “ Seohyun answered.

The eyes smiled girl gulp first “ eomma? “

The busy girl on the flower vase nodded. “ deh~ just before Mr. Kwang Ryul and Soon Jae left. “

“ oh… arasso… where are they going? “ tiffany asked.

“ they said they are going to meet friends “ seohyun said.

“again? Aigoo eomma is always loves to meet friends “ she said as the thought the last night.

“ now I know where did you get that habit “ Yoona chuckle.

The eyed smile girl looks to Yoona and smile.

Back to Choi Mansion

Siwon together with his Mom are both playing badminton in Wii. When Hye Seon interrupts them.

“ you really like playing that kind of game huh… “ Hye Seon said while looking at the big flat screen tv.

“ deh~ wanna try it? “ In Hwa said. Without withdrawing her look to the screen.

The old lady shook her head “ ani~ im too old for that… “ and she sat on the couch.

While watching the two who are playing. The old lady looks to Siwon.

“ have you seen the headlines? “ she asked.

In Hwa on the other side suddenly stopped and look to Hye Seon.

“ eomma…” she said.

“ deh~ but that’s not true “ Siwon said and continued to play.

“ who is that lady? Is she belongs to the chaebol family? “ the old lady asked.

And In Hwa just looks to Siwon.

“ halmoni… that is a totally a false issue… im not dating her. “ he defend. “ were just talking that time.

“ oh..? really? Then why you run to avoid them? “ Hye Seon said.

“ eomma… Siwon just want to protect himself that time “  also defended Siwon.

And Siwon nodded.

Meanwhile

Sung Yoon is going in to join them when she see Hee Sung on the side standing.

The handsome guy bowed to her.

The pretty lady immediately withdraws her look and smile to the other member of the family

“ eomma… did you see Suk Woo? “ In Hwa asked.

“ appa is not here… he played golf with his friends “ the pretty lady sat to the couch with her halmoni.

“ golf.. why he didn’t tell me “ In Hwa said.

Hye Seon looks too Sung Yoon “ sung yoon-ah… “.

The pretty looks to the old lady “ deh~ halmoni? “

“ how about you? Are you dating with someone? “ the old lady asked while looking to sung yoon.

Siwon and In Hwa look to Sung Yoon waiting to answer.

“ halmoni… “ sung yoon said between her surprise. “ im busy you know that “ then she grabs a magazine.

“ aish… yah.. you’re old enough now.. “ the old lady said.

“ besides im not interested of dating “ the pretty lady added.

“ Sung Yoon-ah… don’t tell us you’re going to be single until your40’s? “ In Hwa said.

Sung Yoon looks to In Hwa “ well let see that “ she smile.

“ you’re pretty, smart, wealthy, has a decent job go find one “ In Hwa smile.

“ eomma… aigoo” she looks to everyone. “ being here is just like im in a hot seat “ she returned the magazine to the table and stood up “ gotta go “ she bowed and left.

Siwon just look to Sung Yoon and he thinks first before speaking “ would you like me set her for a date? “. He grinned.

But Hye Seon and In Hwa just look to him.

“ yah~ fix your problem first “ Hye Seon.

Siwon left scratching his head. “ arasso.. “

  

 

 

 

~~~~

 

I Hope you like my update.. sorry for wrong grammars and spelling as well hahaha!

im receiving few comments T.T

leaving comments helps me to motivates :D

 

 

Thank you everyone.......... muah!