Chapter 10

I Hate That I Love You

The day was long enough for Taeyeon and Jessica because of the trouble. They are now in their base camp with their team. Other members are comforting taeyeon they knew what happened at the principal’s office. Yoona is walking along the school corridor as if she was looking for someone. Not until she finally found it. From afar she was looking at Siwon who is talking to his peers. She immediately walk going to Siwon’s place when a guard tried to block her. “ excuse me? “ the guy who is wearing a black eye glass said. “ hmm I just want to talk to your master… or to your so called boss, “ Yoona said between her rattle. Siwon notice it so he stood up and went closer to Yoona and to his guard “ I can handle her just leave us. “ Siwon said. “ she cant harm me “ Siwon added with full of confident. “ im not here to fight with you, im here just to talk to you “ Yoona said between her calmness. “ talk about what? “ siwon asked. “ about my friend taeyeon.” And the handsome guy chuckle. “ taeyeon’s scholarship was forfeited because of you also she was suspended as a member and a president to her clubs. Do you think that’s fair? “ Yoona asked after explaining. “ besides she just accidentally hit you a ball “ yoona said between her sincere eyes. “ you’re still a student here. Were all on the same level here no sons of the president no son of business man or what so ever “ the pretty girl said. “ im saying this because you are the reason why my friend is suspended for a simple violation as if she commits murder here. You can talk to the principal to get back what he was given to taeyeon “ Yoona tried to please Siwon. But the tall guy was just smirking only. “ ok. As if this is not working at all. Hayys thank you for your time I hope you enjoy your every single day of your life while there is someone who is suffering for what she doesn’t deserved “ Yoona gracefully bowed and left. Siwon was left speechless as if he was hunt by his conscience. Yoona bowed to those body guards who blocked her a while ago.

 

The whole singing club was gathered for a small meeting. “ so how we will going to do this without our president? “ the girl said. “ we still have our vice president “ the other girl said while looking to Hyun Joong. “ hmm I can’t say no anymore its my responsible now. “he stood up and put his hands to his pocket. “ before I start I know all of you knows it already and were very sad about that, I cant do anything about that anymore even Choi Siwon is my best friend. “ he said and the other nods “ but anyway in behalf of Ms. Kim Taeyeon I just want to continue our project for this semester also this project was all Taeyeon’s idea so I don’t want to change anything about this what she want to happen here is still what’s going to happen I hope im clear with this. “ he smiled. And the other members smiled and nods. “ anyway let’s welcome our newest member “ Ms..? “ he was not sure to Tiffany’s name. the eye smiled girl proudly stand “ Annyeong haseyo Tiffany Hwang Imnida.. “ and she smile. “ im happy to be part of this club I hope we can be friends and get along together.

 

Meanwhile… Geun Seuk is in the Mall and looking for someone at that moment when someone surprise him. “ oppa!! “ and the girl smiled at him. “ Ah Yeong..” Geun Seuk said between his smiles. “ how do I look? “ the girl turned around. “ you look pretty “ the guy said. “ aish I bought this because someone bumped at me and spilled my juice. “ and the guy just shook his head “ be careful next time “. And the lady nods with a cheerful smile. “ so how is your meet up with uncle Kwang Ryul? “ the girl asked. “ its great he didn’t change at all he still the nicest person and very down to earth person ive ever met “ the handsome guy smiled. “ oh I see… are you not going to meet Yoona? “ she asked with matching a grinned smile. “ you said you really want to see Yoona because you missed her already. “ and the guy chuckled “ of course I will but not this time maybe later I will fetch her uncle Kwang Ryul gave her number ill call her later “ he smiled. “ so when will I going to drop you? “ geun seuk asked the lady who is seating next to him. “ hmm drop me at the lotte hotel I checked in there “ the girl answered. “ ok… “ the he smiled. “ oh!!... oppa look “ the lady said between her excitement while pointing at the LED TV. “ wae? “ the guy aske confusedly. “ that guy he is the son of the President right? “ and excited girl said. Geunk Seuk peek at the LED TV and nods “ ah yeah he is… don’t tell me you still have crush on him after you saw him when Mr. Choi inauguration. “ and Geun Seuk chuckle. The shy girl chuckled and nods “ neh~ he is so handsome… I wish I can meet him. I want to meet him and be his girl.. what do you think oppa? “ the girl asked her brother. “ let’s see hahaha “ the guy laugh. “ what’s funny? You must be proud of me because you have a sister who is a girlfriend of South Korea’s first son. Resulting that Geun Seuk to laugh more. “ dream on Ah Yeong.. “ and the girl just rolled her eyes. “ whatever. “ and the guy look at her seriously “ im just kidding “ and he smiled “ you’re pretty he can fall inlove with you “ he said and smiled. “ Jeongmal? Jeongmal? “ the lady asked excitedly. And the handsome guy nods.

 

At the Blue House “ well that’s the big project that we really want to get before we end our term right?” the old man says “ but that’s plan is like stealing a property “ Suk Woo said. “ no its not were just going to asked for their permission and when they already agreed on us and we cant do anything anymore since they agreed and we agreed also both parties had a sealed deal already. See its not stealing.. “ the old man said again between the discussion. But Suk Woo is not sure if he will agree or not. “ we can find another place for the project we cant focus on one. “ he said but others shook their heads “ but that place is a UNESCO heritage it is also an advantage. “ they forcedly want Suk Woo to agree about the issue. “ well Id already thought about this I cant say yes yet I want to talk first to the royal family before I end this project plan. “ Suk Woo said resulting of others to shook their heads sign of disagreeing. “ I don’t want to break the good union of monarchy and democratic agreement that we had in this country. “ and the President smile. “ anyway… what about the business conference that is going to happen on Jeju this coming fall is that already set? “ yes.. it is I have the set plan already. “ Sung Yoon, Siwon’s sister gracefully stood up and show the folder to her father. “ this is the setting and plan on that event. Id already arranged some sponsor private plane for business delegates. “ the pretty girl smiled. “ if you still have any opinion or suggestions my pen is here and im willing to rearrange everthing “ the pretty lady smile again. “ no that is already ok… make sure guests from other country will not be going to disappoint “ the President smiled back and the pretty lady nods “ arasso. “ and she gracefully bowed. “ ok that’s for all now meeting is adjourn “ the he smiled to the cabinet members.

 

A girl who is wearing a uniform is rushing going to Taeyeon “ unnie… Mr. Nam wants to talk to you at the office. “ the girl said between her heavy breath. “ wae? “ Taeyeon asked. “ is there’s a problem again? “ Jessica asked also. “ ani~ ani~ “ the girl shook her hands saying nothing “ he just want to talk I don’t know the reason he just want to call taeyeon unnie to his office. “ and the milky skinned girl was confused looking to Jessica same with Jessica. “ hayss maybe you’re going to sign a papers already.. “ Jessica said between her sorry face. And Taeyeon just sigh “ this is it… “ and the small girl stood up and get her bag “ ok ill go now but tell him im just going to the singing club first .. thank you.. “ she force to smile. And the lady bow to her.

 

Siwon is walking to the corridor when his phone rings… “ neh eomma? “ Siwon smiled. “ hmm ani~ me… my class will end at 4pm why? “ he asked while waiving to every girl he will saw. “ Oh I see… I thought you’re going to fetch me hahaha “ he laughed between the call. “ arasso.. arasso… “ then he put down his phone. And he walks straight while the girls at the every corner are just giggling while seeing him.

 

The Pretty lady was about to enter the Library when her phone rings “ oh.. “ yoona didn’t bother to went inside the library and answer her phone “ hmm unknown number?.... eh.. Yoboseyo?” she asked confusedly. “ Yoona…. This Geun Seuk…. “ Geun Suk said. “ oh… oppa!! Yah~ are you here already? “ Yoona excitedly asked. “ neh~ anyway what time is your out? Im going to fetch you I just want to treat and see you my old friend. “ he smiled between the lines. “ ill be out at 4pm actually I don’t have class anymore but I need to finish something first.. “ the girl answered. “ if you want just wait for me at the gate of SNU “ Yoona offers. “ ok then ill see you later… were going to talk long enough so save it for later ok? “ Geun Suk said and the pretty lady nods “ neh ill see you later.. “ she smile before putting down the phone. “ aigoo oppa you’re really inlove to Yoona its obvious..” Ah yeong said and she smiled. “ ok… im going down now.. thank you for the ride have a sweet date later “ and the girl smile and wink to her brother before getting down the car.

 

“ what was Siwon said? “ Hye Seon asked. “ he said he will be out at 4pm “ In Hwa answered. And the old lady nods. “ ok… “ and the old lady peek to the window. “ ohhh there’s a lot of student. I cant go down with guards they will going to have an idea about my identity. “ then In Hwa look to her mother-in-law just like confused “ what do you mean? “ she asked. “ keke I want to walk around nothing I just want to my grandson’s school. “ the old lady chuckle. “ eomma Siwon might see you. “ the pretty woman said. “ that’s why im going out alone without our guards. “ then a knock from the window make them surprised “ aiggooo.. waeyo? “ Hye Seon opened the window and a guard asked. “ Madam our car was recognized by Mr. Choi Siwon’s guarsds “ the guard informed Hye Seon and In Hwa. “ tell them to keep quiet and don’t tell to Siwon about this if Siwon found out about this I will fire you… “ the old lady said between her serious face then followed up of smile “ im just kidding kaja go tell them don’t inform siwon about this. “ the old lady smile again. After that she closed the window and fixed herself. “ im going out to walk aroud you want to walk with me? “ she offer to In Hwa. “ eomma… I thought you just want to stay here and watch Siwon if ever he walks out at the university.” In Hwa said. “ im just get bore here.. if you don’t want then ill go alone.. “ she gets her bag and almost going out when In Hwa interrupt her. “ jakaman~ “ In Hwa opened her bag and look for a mirror and fixed herself. “ aigooo… you’re already pretty come on. “ the old lady step out the car. And In Hwa just smiled and followed her mother in law.

 

Taeyeon is walking going to somewhere when she crossed path with Yoona… “ where are you going? “ Yoona asked. “ oh.. im going to singing club I just want to left my guitar there. “ and the pretty lady nods. “ ok… are you ok now? “ she added. And the milky skinned girl pout “ I don’t really know. Well Mr. Nam wants to talk with me again maybe I will going to sign now for my suspension letter. “ and she sigh. “ if I can do something I will “ Yoona rub her hands to Taeyeon’s back. “ its ok I will be fine “ Taeyeon forcedly smile. “ anyway I gotta go “ taeyeon excuse. And the pretty lady nods. “ ok “ and she smile.

 

Hye Seon and InHwa was walking around with their selves. “ eomma siwon might see us here.. “ In Hwa said while looking around as if she was lurking. But the old lady totally ignores her and still looking around the school. “ Eomma… its almost 4 I think Siwon is going out already. “ In Hwa said again. “ aigoo.. why are you so afraid that Siwon might see us. At least he will know that were here to watch him. “ the old lady said. “ aigoo.. of course Siwon might get mad at us you know him he don’t like this. “ In Hwa explained. “ you’re protecting him again that’s why your son is always like that.. “ Hye Seon shook her head. Meanwhile Yoona was going to Hye Seon and In Hwa’s direction when she recognizes the halmoni’s face. “ Halmoni?...” a familiar voice was heard while they are looking to the bulletin board. Hye Seon look behind and to her surprised it was Yoona. “ omo..” Hye Seon only reaction. And the pretty lady bowed sign of respect. “ what are you doing here? “ the pretty lady smiled. “ ani~ ani~ im here to visit my grandson. Are you studying here? “ she immediately asked and the pretty lady nods. “ we always see each other huh..” the old lady said while widely smiling. And the pretty lady chuckle.” Oh im with my daughter-in-law “ Hye Seon introduced In Hwa and Yoona immediately bowed “ nice meeting you. “ she gracefully smiled. “ by the way im going now nice seeing you again.. “ yoona bowed “ oh arassso go on.. Take care.. “ Hye Seon happily said. And Yoona smiled and left. In Hwa suddenly think “ I think I saw her somewhere… hmm “ she cant recall where.. “ oh at the golf club… yeah the pretty lady. “ then the old lady poke her “ she was pretty right? Aigoo.. she is so nice also.. we always bumped to each other.. “ Hye Seon happily shared it. While Yoona is walking she is also thinking “ I think I saw the other lady somewhere I don’t remember where… hmm aigoo never mind “ she thought and continue to walk. “ Yeah she is pretty and I guessed she is nice too the way she approached you “ In Hwa smiled. “ of course she is I bet she was raised by a good people also. “ Hye Seon said. “ aigoo I remember the girl a while ago at the mall. But never mind I didn’t know that pretty lady is also studying here there might be a chance that she knows our Siwon right? “ Hye Seon smile. “ of course she is, siwon is the son of the president he is always showing up also in some TVC and news.” In Hwa proudly said. Not until another familiar voice interrupt them. “ Halmoni~ Eomma…” the two ladies turned around and they see Siwon standing there with a confused look. “ What are you doing here? “.

 

 

 

 

YAY!!! another update~.... how is it? I hope you enjoyed this one... finally a YoonWon moment but not a giggling one kekeke.... I hope you're not confused to those person who im saying here... comment please...