Chapter 1

I Hate That I Love You

 

 

 

 
 

Korean-A380-2-5-11.jpg

 

All the people inside the plane are all busy on their own world when one lady who is sitting at the back at the side of the window opened the small window

http://www.jdafamily.com/0501_Out_the_Airplane_Window.jpg

and the face of the girl revealed such a simple and yet pretty lady she smile when she saw that they already at the land where she born.

another lady from her side woke up and look to her " hey yoongie, you're awake already " while scratching her eyes.

" yes unnie finally where here now " Yoona smiled because of excitement. " Excuse me maam " the flight attendant talked to the eye smiled girl " yes? " tiffany replied while smiling " Ms. Tiffany Hwang? " and tiffany nods " someone wants to give this to you " the attendant smiled " huh? wait who? " tiffany ask.

the attendant point on the old guy on the other side of the plane. and tiffany got turned off and force a smile. Yoona chuckle on her seat. " Youre such an ahjussi magnet unnie " yoona said between her chuckle. " shut up " after turning her head back to their position. " oh im sorry i cant accept that but let him know that thanks anyway " tiffany said with a smile.

They arrived at the Incheon Airport while they are walking going out to the main door media gather around as if there's an artist

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6669/c6jbx.jpg

Yoona and Tiffany turn their heads directing where is the media going. tall guy with some body guards is walking the guy removed his shade and give a smile to everyshot " this is what I missed here " the guy whispered

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YJGhiu7IaR0/UULeU9dE_FI/AAAAAAAAEh8/0sdIPbAJ3gY/s1600/1.jpg

" yes sir " the old man smile " oh wait how did they know that im going home today? " the handsome guy ask the old man while walking but he's keep on smiling and waving " well sir as far as I know you tweeted it " then the old man smiled " oh yeah~ thank you Mr. Kang " the handsome guy said.

" Who's that? I dont think he is an artist " Yoona ask " well he is Choi Siwon the president's son " tiffany said and she find a taxi " first son oh really? " yoona said as if she dont want to believe " his full of hiself he is not an artist but he act like one let's go " yoona said after saying that.

Yoona and Tiffany arrived at the hotel " are you sure you really dont want uncle and auntie knows that youre here already? " Tiffany ask while removing her clothes from the luggage. yoona nods while putting all of her clothes to the cabinet.

Yoona opened the television " what are the good drama now here in korea? " she ask tiffany " oh my God yoong youre such a busy student youre not even have time to watch there? " yoona smile " of course you know me unnie " and tiffany smile " aish such a weirdo or what? " she grinned.

Yoona stopped at the ch. wherein the things happened at the airport was falshing " he's just only son of a president he's still normal what's with the media? " yoona ask confused " if im not mistaken the son of the president Choi like to become an artist that's why, that's all i know " tiffany said " oh wait are going to visit an old friends tomorrow? " tiffany ask and yoona smile at her " yes I missed them already " and she smile.

Meanwhile siwon and Mr. Kang are in their way going to somewhere

http://gdb.voanews.com/15475CBE-AAA7-4B27-8AD0-23E5170B0120_w640_r1_s.jpg

" Mr. Kang did appa will going to throw a welcome party for me? " siwon ask while fixing his hair. the old man shook his head " mwo? waeyo? " siwon ask disbeliefing the old man chuckle " you know his busy " siwon look out at the window " he's always busy arasso... arasso anyway did omma know im going back today? she's with her friends at jeju right? " the old man nods " she went back from jeju yesterday night so I guessed she'll be waiting for you now at home ".

Siwon and their convoy arrives to their house

http://www.dreamhomedesignusa.com/jpegs/Chateau.jpg

a/n: day time

as usual all the maids are there to welcome him. siwon took off his shade after getting down the car " oh son glad youre back I missed you so much " Mrs. Choi In Hwa hug siwon and siwon grinned " Hi mom youre getting more prettier than my last visit here " her sister smirk " youre getting him spoiled again welcome back " siwon smile " on come on noona youre just jealous ".

" so how was your trip? " an old lady ask. siwon bowed " halmoni well its kinda boring because it was a long trip I think I have jet lag " the old lady just looked to siwon and an old man looked to him too " youre still the same " and he walk away siwon, in hwa, sung yoon and hye seon just looked to yong " dont mind him " In Hwa tap siwon and smile " Kaja I prepared something for you " and they lead to the kitchen

" Aish eomma is always treating him like a kid that's why his like that " sung yoon said " siwon will never be responsible if he feels his a baby " hye seon said " well that's him "

Yoona was standing near at the window " hmm maybe I will going to visite there tomorrow im so excited to see you all I have a surprise for kids " yoona smile while talking to her phone " neh I will see you tomorrow bye " tiffany look to her " is that the orphanage? " and yoona nods " neh unnie I will going to visit them want to come with me? " tiffany shook her head " actually I really want too but I have something to do tomorrow " yoona smile " Ok I understand ".

meanwhile at Im's House

http://im.ft-static.com/content/images/915a004a-d743-11df-9cd5-00144feabdc0.img

Ji won was busy planting at the garden when Moon Hee pass by " Aigoo such a beautiful flowers " she smile before sitting down at the bench " neh this was Kwang Ryul favorite flower so I manage to plant them here " Ji Won smile " my son is really lucky to have you " the old lady smiled " Aigoo~ i missed my grand-daughter isnt she going home? I thought she graduated already? " Ji Won stopped and look to her mother in law and shook her head " she said she wants to stay there for another weeks and when she arrives here she will find a university here she wants to study here " the old lady shook her head " tsk tsk such an independent lady " and Ji Won smile before she continued her planting.