You Belong With Me - Anyone gonna explain??

You Belong With *ME*

Chae-Rin's POV

Why did I have to say that?

"UNNIEEE! Why aren't you saying anything!? Tell us what happened!" Minzy yelled at me, while I was still on the floor, trying to collect my thoughts. I shook my head. Bom was next to me, not saying anything, which meant that she was thinking too.

"Dara, Minzy, I think you guys should go outside, just for a little bit, meet us back at the dorm, arasso?." Bommie said. I didn't need to look up to know that they were confused, but Dara got the hint and dragged Minzy outta there. Once they left, Bom faced me, her face softening. 

"Chae-Rin, you're gonna have to tell us eventually. If you don't want to right now, thats fine, but we're here to help anyway we can." She said in a soft voice before smiling at me. I looked up, knowing that all my make up was smeared and all over my face. I shook my head and hugged her.

"I just- I just don't know if i'm ready to BE with him again, Bom. I don't want to get hurt. Again." I cried out. She rubbed my back, trying to comfort me.

"Shhh. I know. It's gonna be difficult. But it'll get better with time." I stiffed my nose and stopped hugging her. I tried to clean my face, but Bom just helped me. She stood up and offered her hand to me. I smiled and took it.

"Let's go to our room, and the bathroom. And then after, you can tell us what happened. Okay?" She asked. 

I nodded. I wouldn't be feeling better without her.


Ji-Yong's POV

I was too angry to stop walking. I knew my crew was following me, but I didn't care. What did she say? N-nothing happened?! How could she say that! Seungri ran up to me and was walking with me now. Which is pretty impressive since I walk fast.

"Hyung what happened? Are you okay?" Seungri simply asked as if he didn't know. My head snapped up to meet him, my eyes narrowed at him.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?!?" I yelled at him and then continued walking. Then Seunghyun ran up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. I tried to push them away, but since he's older and he works out more, he had a stronger grip on me.

"WHAT?!?!!" I screamed at him. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You need to STOP." Top said, his face showing a serious expression as he let go of my shoulders. I rose my eyebrows at him, the anger building up in me. Aish, I really need to do something about that. 

"Stop what?! HUH!? I'm perfectly fine!" I yelled at him

"YAH! KWON JI-YONG! Shut the up! Since when do you out!? I didn't THINK that you were a girl!!" Seunghyun yelled back at me. I was taken back and was speechless for a second. Shiiit, I forgot that he had a huge temper issue...

I slummed down to the floor, btw we were outside, and buried my head in my hands.

"What the is wrong with me! It's like the time when she said everything was over! I didn't even do anything this time!!" I yelled into my hands. Taeyang and Top exchanged worried looks as Seungri and Daesung joined me on the floor, trying to calm me down. But the whole time, all I could think about was....

 

 

 


Sooo...

I uploaded! Again! Hopefully this chapter will be okay!

Sorry for not all of the Top&Bom stuff <3 BUT

I REALLY, really, really, really want them together!!!!