You Belong With Me - Missing Each Other

You Belong With *ME*

G-Dragon's POV

"Dude, get up." I looked up from where I was sitting to see Big Bang infront of me, TOP offering his hand to me. I grabbed it and pulled myself up.

Daesung and Seungri smiled while TOP gave Taeyang a "look". I raised my eyebrow at the sight of that.

"Get her back. Get CL back. We'll help in anyway we can." Taeyang said. I just gave them an annoyed look before crossing my arms and looking the other wway.

"And how the hell are we going to that?! She hates me! Even after we kissed!" Shiiiit, I can't believe I just said that out loud. Everyone gave me a weird look while I just didn't say anything.

"You guys kissed?!?! THEN WHATS THE PROBLEM!?!?!" They yelled at me.

"How am I suppose to know?!!?!? I kissed her and I thought, hey everything is finally gonna be alright! And then BOOM, you guys busted in and she, I dunno, froze up! Now she says nothing happened and probably hates me all over again!! Ughh, this girl is making me so confused and frustrated! I swear, she's gonna be the death of me!" I said as my hand was in my hair pulling on it.

They rolled their eyes and then grabbed onto my sleeves, pulling me towards the boys' dorm.

"YAH! Where are we going!? HEY! I'M THE LEADER! NOT YOU!!!!"

"Oh shut up!!" They yelled back.


Bom's POV

*Beeep* I looked up from the girls to my phone. I got a new message. Everyone was silent and back in CL's/Minzy's room. I cleared my throat, took my phone and got up to reply in private.

"I-I'll be right back." And quickly headed for my room, with Dara right behind me. Chae didn't answer as she was on her bed, in a fettle(sp?) position with Minzy helping her.

When Dara shut the door, I clicked on the message. "Who is it?" Dara asked as she sat on my bed beside me.

Message:

hey. Big Bang has an idea on how to get CL and GD back together!

From: Tabi<3

I smiled and texted back:

'kay! We're on it!!


Soooo,,, whatchya think their plan is?? SORRY FOR LIKE NOT UPDATING!!!! >.< pls forgive me!!