You Belong With Me - Meeting Mr. Kwon Sang Woo

You Belong With *ME*

(Bom's POV)

It's been two months since my decision to move to the states. I haven't told anyone except for Dara.

Today is the day I meet the guy I'm suppose to marry. My dad hasn't told me anything about him except for the fact that I know him and that he is one of my dad's close friend's son. Yeah I know, that helps, NOT!

I was sitting in a cafe waiting for him, drinking my iced coffee, looking around as I tried to see if I could spot anyone that I possiblely knew. Nope, nothing. I sighed as I checked my watch for the billionth time. "Damn, where is he?" Just as I said that, the door to the cafe opened. I turned around to face whoever came in and when I did, I was completely shocked to see who it was.

I shook my head before smiling and walking over to the guy who was my childhood best friend. Aish, how could I forget all about him!

"Yah Kwon Sang Woo! I haven't seen you since you went abroad! How dare you not even contact me while you were there!" I said, letting go of his hug before slapping him lightly on his shoulder.

He chuckled as we walked to our table. "I know. Sorry, I was, you know, busy with school." He looked at my hair. "Jeez Bom, what'd you do to your hair?" He said looking over at my bright red hair. I shrugged and touched it.

"It's cool. What do you think, oppa?" I asked him, a big smile on my face. He broke out laughing, with me joining him soon after.

Sang Woo oppa is 7 years my senior, making him 25. He went to study abroad in America for college when he was 18 and when I had just turned 12. We have been friends since the minute I was born, mainly because his family is wicked close friends with my family.

He's basically like an older brother to me. He's taken care of me all those times when my parents and his parents were out and in return I would take care of him by playing with him and making any food that I could, since it was the only thing I knew what to do back then.

I frowned. No wonder my dad wanted us to get married. Oppa's father was one of the CEO of a company that would benefit my father greatly, and it didn't help the fact that they were also best friends. Plus my mom was Sang Woo's mom high school friend. We were practically family.

"Bom, I didn't think my dad would want me to marry you..." he said, looking away. I starred down my now cold coffee.

"I know...." I said, looking down at my coffee also. It was pretty awkward thinking about us getting married. 


"There's something you should know." We both said at the same time. I looked up and chuckled.

"Go ahead. You first." I said to him. He was gonna protest but shrugged it off, going ahead with that he was going to say.

"Arraso... I haven't told my parents yet, obviously, but I'm already married...." he said the last part a whisper. I looked up and gasped.

"Omo! Oppa, you're married?!?!?! Of course you have to tell your parents!!!" I said slapping his arm.

He murmured a curse and looked at me. I softened at his look. I rested my hand ontop of his.

"Is... Is your wife pretty?" I asked, trying to change and lighten the mood. He smiled brightly.

"Ye... Omo Bom you should meet her, she's wonderful." I smiled. I should! I'm practically his sister! So I have to see my sister in law.

"Wait, you don't have any kids, do you?!?" I asked, thinking hopefully not. That would hurt his father so much.

He laughed and shook his head. "Omo, ani we've only been married for a couple months now. Plus, we're a little bit too young to be thinking about children right now. I came back from the states to inform my parents how I was already married as that I have no intention of divorcing her. I know I shouldn't ask this, but will you come with me? I have to explain it to you father and family as well.." I nodded.

"Of course Sang Woo! But in return I better meet your pretty yeobo! Araso?" I asked, my eyes amused and wide.

He stood up and laughed. I followed him. "Oh, what was it that you needed to tell me?" He asked as he looked at me. I shook my head as we walked to the exit door. "I'll tell you later."

Oppa nodded his head. "Okay, in the mean time... Wanna watch a movie? We haven't hung out in such a long time." he said once he got outside. I smiled.

"Sure, know any good movies that are playing at the moment?"

(TOP's POV)

Bom has been acting weird. She never told me what her father called her for, and it's killing me! She won't let me into her room either, and I don't even know why!

Now that everything is better between our two groups, she's acting weird! I would ask CL or Dara, but they have their own issues with their relationships. And if I asked Minzy, I bet she wouldn't tell me anyway considering she's still not used to the whole 'our-friends-are-fine-now' thing.

"Aish!" I huffed, pulling at my hair. I was sitting at my desk in my room, trying to study for my big history test tomorrow. It's huge, literally! It counts for almost half of my grade!

I closed my eyes and the minute I did, a headache formed. I shut my eyes tighter and grunted. 'great, just what I wanted.' I thought to myself.

"Ahh it. I'll just get a nurse's note and make Seungri get my homework for tomorrow. I'm not going to school." I said getting up from my chair and clasping onto my bed. I mean it wasn't like I was completely lying. I really didn't feel well.

I welcomed the familiar smell of myself and the comfortable feel of my pillows. "Hmm, this is the life..." I whispered to myself before falling into a deep sleep, welcomed with no dreams.

 


Author's Note~

Hi guys it's xxmidnightcoolxx! Just letting you know that this story is going to end soon, maybe in a couple of chapters? Anyway, don't be looking forward for a sequel because honestly I don't like how this story came out :( I mean I might make a one-shot of what happened after but who knows ^^

Also, I keep writing a lot of about sky dragon in this, so I'm thinking about writing a Skydragon/Daragon story. OOOOO drama! Lol anyway,,, STAY TUNED!!!!!

 Shh... YG Baby! Go go! click!!