You Belong With Me - Telling 2NE1....

You Belong With *ME*

 (Chaerin's POV)

I was currently at Jiyong's home, where he lived with his mom and dad. But at the moment, his parents weren't here, so it was just me and him.

I was looking through his stuff in his room while he was taking a shower, when I found a photo album labeled "KWON JIYONG" I grabbed the book from the shelf and sat down on his comfy bed as I looked through his photos. I know I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it!

I tilted my head to the side. "Hmm, whats this?" I said to myself. When i opened the album, I burst out laughing.

"AWWWWWWWWW ohmygod, baby GD!" I said looking at the cute single baby picture that was the first thing on the paper:

I heard his bedroom door open, but I ignored it, knowing who it was and continued to laugh.

"Yah Chae, what the hell are you laughing at?!" He asked, irritated. I turned and then regretted it. He was just in a towel, showing off his chocolate abs that I wish I could just run my hands over. My mouth was open as I checked him out.

My eyes looked over from his chest to his face where his hair was dripping wet. Damn it, what the hell was he doing to me? He gave me an expression, bringing me back from heaven to earth. I shook my head as I looked down to get away from his stare.

"Uh-hh I found something..." I said quietly, holding up the photo album, trying to hide my now red cheeks. I heard him laugh and come closer to me.

I looked up and realized how he was coming closer to me, how very wet he still was from his shower. He saw me checking him out and smirked, walking closer.

Before he took another step, he slipped and landed head first down on the hard wood floor. I smiled, my hand flying to my mouth, covering my laughter. I couldn't hold it in and I let it out.

"AHAHAHAHAAH OHMYGOD JIYONG, YOU'RE SO STUPID!" I said laughing, my hand on my stomach, my eyes closed.

The next thing I know, he was tickling me to death. "Pabo! That's what you get for laughing at me! And looking through my stuff!!"

 

----------------------

ONE DAY LATER

(TOP's POV)

I wake up and realize that I've slept for more than 10 hours. I look at the watch and notice that it says 10:15. My eyes widen and I shoot outta bed. I get my phone off my table and headed for the shower when I walked passed my calender on my desk.

I let out a relieved sigh and collasped onto my desk chair.

"It's Saturday." I said to myself and made my way back to my bed. I wonder what's Bom doing. She said she wanted to meet up with me today around noon.

I tightly closed my eyes. Today is gonna .

"RING, RING!!" I heard my phone go off. I groaned and picked up my phone. "Hello?" I said in English, my voice grumpy. I hear laughter on the other end of the phone.

"Hello to you too, Top. Did you get a notice that all of us are meeting up with Bom at 12 today?" Taeyang asked me over the phone.

My eyebrows cringed in confusion. I thought she only wanted to see me.

"Yeah but I thought she only wanted to see me. Why would she want all of us to show up? Did something happen?" I asked, getting up from my bed and getting a towel.

"I dunno, but did you want to go there all together? Dara and I were gonna pick up Seungri, Minzy, and Daesung. But I don't know about GD or CL. Have you heard from them?"

I chuckled into the phone before replying back. "No! They're always together or with us so I don't know what's up with them. As long as they don't break up, I'm fine." I said laughing, getting out of my room and almost to the public bathroom.

"Ok, well I gotta go get ready. Call me when your at my dorm." I said opening the door to the bathroom.

"Araso. Bye" he said before hanging up. I shut off my phone and head into one of the stalls.

 

(Bom's POV)

I was shaking, nervous about what Seunghyun and the crew would feel about me leaving. It's only a few weeks until school is over and we graduate. We all decided to go straight to college after graduating considering staying here for another year would just be pointless.

I was walking back and forth in my dorm that I shared with Minzy, (A/N - I changed who they shared rooms with cuz I kinda forgot... Lolbiting my fingernails until all of my girls came in.

Chaerin came up to me first, her face full of concern, she knew me too well. I smiled at her, trying to hide the fact that I was so nervous to break the news to them.

"Bom..." she started out. My smile faltered and I felt as if I was actually going to break down. "What's going on?" she asked, her eyes looking as if she was looking straight into my soul.

"I-I'm leaving..." I barely whispered. I thought I hadn't said it loud enough for her to hear, but I was wrong, she heard me after all.

"W-what do you mean?" she asked, sitting down with me as she eyes widened.

I took a deep breathe and start to explain.

"Chaerin, I'm engaged," the minute I said that I heard someone outside of my dorm room door stop and then run. Or maybe I was imagining things.

"N-no... You're joking. Bommie, that's not funny." she said, not believing me. I gave her a small smile.

"It's true, but I won't be engaged forever. I have to get back to America and-"

"YOU.ARE.WHAT?!?!?" we turn our heads and see Minzy running to us, Dara shortly followed behind her.

"Unnie, that can't be true! You're only in high school!" Minzy yelled at me. I laughed as they looked at me like I was crazy.

"Girls! Calm down! This isn't easy for me to say, but I must go to America to fix this-this stupid engagement that my stupid father has set up for me. It turns out I'm engaged to one of my childhood friends, whose basically my brother!"

"This... This isn't easy for me. I have to leave, I don't know how long this will take but I leave in two days, if everything works out, I'll be done and have fixed this by the time I go to college."

"Girls, when this is over, I'm going to be staying in America for a while, maybe for a couple years," I said this, tears running down my face. My friends were shocked; Minzy's mouth was open and she kept shaking her head, Dara had tears in her eyes and she was pouting, and CL, oh Chaerin, her face was red and she looked like she was going to break down.

"I have to fix this problem, and recently I just found out that my aunt has gotten very ill. I-I have to go, I have to go back, I'm sorry girls."

I said as I hugged them all, all of us crying. This was harder than I had thought.

They pulled away and Chaerin looked at me. "Bommie, what about TOP? Have you told him yet?" she asked.

More tears wanted to come out. My TOP, Tabi. Just thinking about him made me break down.

"I don't know! This is gonna kill him Chae!" I said inbetween my sobs.
They patted my back, Dara speaking up first.

"It's ok Bom, we'll think of something, don't worry."

 

-----------------

The Next Day

CL, Dara, and Minzy told the rest of Big Bang, only telling them that I'm going to the states for school. I love them for that.

I tried calling Tabi but he wouldn't answer my calls. I went to his dorm and knocked on the door, but again he didn't answer me. I was getting worried.

Why was my Tabi ignoring me? 

 

 


Author's Note~

Yeah.... >.< hope it was okay... I personally think this was a really long chapter and I wanted to get more things in here, but I just kept writing and I couldn't stop so this is what happened. Mianhe if its weird or you don't like it. and PLEASE FORGIVE ME for my poor english!!! I'm a natural born American but I just don't edit well! Sorry! Anywhooo...

SUB/COMMENT/WRITE.CRAP lolzz <3

Love you all! <3333

ps. Only maybe 2 or three more chapters left... TTT^TTT