You Belong With Me - 4 Years Later

You Belong With *ME*

 

~-*Recap*-~
Top's POV
Why did I let her go? Why didn't she stay?
 
 
-------------------
4 YEARS LATER
 
Bom's POV
 
"Jenny!! Jenny Auntie!" I turned around, only to get hugged by Minhyuk, SangWoo's and TaeYoung's 3 year child. I smiled as I knelt down and hugged him back. I pulled away and looked at him. He looked so much like his father, yet he had his mother's eyes and mouth. So cute.
 
I pinched his cheeks. "Did you miss auntie, Minnie?" I said as I picked him up. He nodded his head several times, smiling. I laughed, touching his nose.
 
Confused? I bet you are.
 
 
 
Where should I start? How I got here? Why I'm still here? If I ever get married? What actually happened? And the one question that I always catch myself thinking.... Where is Seunghyun now? *sigh* . I guess I should start with how Sangwoo and I told our parents.
 
---FLASHBACK---
 
I was heartbroken after Tabi said those things to me that day. The following day, I left. It was the day I was going to America, so SangWoo Oppa and I went to meet up with both of our parents, together. This was it.
 
They smiled as they saw us enter the house together. My mother and his mother came up to us and hugged me while our fathers patted his back, telling him he made the right decision.
 
I sighed. They're going to kill us.
 
Me and Sangwoo sat across from them, trying to think as to how we were going to do this. We talked on our way over here yet I guess the both of us were just too nervous to actually focus now.
 
"So, let's get to business! When do you guys want to announce to the public about your wedding?" my mother asked. My anger raged. Really?! First thing she says as we walk in is about the damn wedding?!
 
"Umma, we're not getting married." I said to her. She stopped mid-sentence and looked at us.
 
"Then why are you two even here?" she asked in a cold tone. God, what the hell? Do they only care about money and their stupid damn company? What happened to the sweet- Oh right, they never existed. I rolled my eyes.
 
"To tell you that we have no intention of getting married." Sangwoo said. His mother looked at him with worry. She had always been the one that actually cared about the two of us. I smiled at her.
 
"Auntie, we can't do this. Sangwoo is already married, and I have someone of my own. That being said..."
 
"We will be leaving." Sangwoo finished for me. I gave him a thankful look before we got up and walked out. Our parents were yelling our names as we walked out. I was crying in the car to the airport. It was terrible.
 
They were shocked, and they didn't talk to us. But of course our mothers got too worried and made our fathers talk to us after about a few months.
 
The minute we walked out of our car, we went to the airport with my girls following behind me with our suitcases and boarded the next plane to the States.
 
---END OF FLASHBACK---
 
 
Of course sometimes I think about Tabi, all the time actually. But I try not to, because if I do, I might go on the next plane to Korea and go back. I can't do that. Plus I don't he would even take me back.
 
After Sangwoo and I talked to our parents, they accepted the fact that we were not gonna take over the company. Instead my father and SangWoo's father talked to this guy, YG Papa, as he was called, about combining the companies. And now those three are the CEOs of the music company, YG Entertainment.
 
Weird, isn't it? How everything turned out? I never got married, thank god for that!
 
But, Chaerin is getting married. Its sweet when I think about it. Jiyong proposed to her when we were freshmen in college, so about three years ago. They're getting married soon and I'm going back. Back to Korea. Tomorrow actually. To see them. Even Seunghyun.
 
But I miss him. Yes, I've thought of moving on, but I could never get myself to. I've dated to give it a try, but it never worked out. It was always awkward for some reason.
 
Oh Tabi, I wonder what you're up to.....
 
 
TOP's POV
 
I was waiting for Hyori to come out. Lee Hyori: She was my childhood friend and lately my parents and her parents have been trying to get us together. The thing is, she's already in a relationship and I don't like her like that.
 
Bom. That name that confuses me so much. She hasn't stepped back in Korea for more than 4 years. I should forget her right? I shouldd, but I can't. Every morning I remember her. Her eyes, her smile, the color of her red hair. And her lips, the lips that I could always kiss.
 
She still talks to 2NE1, especially Chaerin, now that she is getting married. And guess to who? Ding ding ding! You got it right, mister Kwon Jiyong!
 
I'm surprised that they even made it this far. They were always fighting about the most stupidest ever. I rolled my eyes remembering when Jiyong beat up this poor nerd that was working on a project with Chaerin in college. It was funny but I felt bad for the kid for so I stopped him.
 
Come to think of it, their wedding is coming up soon and knowing Chae, she's probably gonna invite Bom.... Part of me wants to see her there but a major part of me doesn't. I don't think I could stand the thought of seeing her and her married man together.
 
What if they had kids? I cringed at that thought. No, I shouldn't think about her. I need to move on, it's not healthy to keep hanging on to something that is long over.
 
Hyori got out of her house and we got in the car, driving to Chae's and Dara's house. They said that they had some sort of surprise for us. I sighed, I hate surprises...
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
"Mhmp... Ji.... Stop!" I said. giggling, as I pushed myself off of Jiyong. I had gotten up from bed only to get pulled back down and into a major make out session with Jiyong oppa.
 
"But WAEEEE!" I giggled at his pouting face. I got of the bed and tied my hair up, getting ready to take a shower. He s his arms around my waist and kissed me on my check as we looked at each other through the mirror. I smiled as he smirked.
 
"Wanna take a shower together?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows, looking at me through the mirror. I burst out laughing and slapped his arm, running for the bathroom.
 
"Helll no! Go take your own shower! And make sure not to disturb Youngbae and Dara, Arraso? We have people coming over!" I yelled from the bathroom as I the shower and started to strip of my clothes.
 
As I got into the warm and steamy shower, I thought of my best friends. Dara and I live together now, with Youngbae and Jiyong oppa occasionally coming over our house whenever they felt like it, which was like everyday.
 
Minji and Seungri somehow got together. Who would have thought right? The two maknaes?? Whenever Daesung would try to flirt with Minzy, Seungri would come out of nowhere and take her away. His jealously was so cute. They don't live together but they see each other every other day or so.
 
Bommie was coming today to help prepare me for my wedding! It's weird thinking I was getting married soon. I blushed at that thought. And to anyone who is wondering, I am still a ! As for Jiyong, I don't think I could say the same.
 
To this day, Seunghyun hasn't figured out that Bommie hasn't gotten married yet. I don't get how he doesn't know when her father announced to the whole world. Honestly, in Bom's words, "He's an alien." I always fill her in on what's going on in Korea, but I try not to mention TOP oppa... It's still a touchy topic.
 
 
I stepped out of the bathroom, clothed, and headed downstairs to make some snack since I was starving. The whole gang, except TOP and Hyori, were gonna go to the airport to pick Bom up. Eeeep! I can't wait! I don't even think TOP knew she was even coming!
 
I grinned to myself as I plopped myself on a chair across from the tv and the sofa that Dara and Taeyang were sitting on, cuddling. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my cereal, watching the KDrama that was on.
 
"OMO! Dara! It's Lee Min Ho!!!!!" I said, grabbing the remote and raising the volume. The minute I said his name, Dara pushed Taeyang away and was in grossed in "City Hunter" (A/N - LOVE THAT DRAMA!!!!!!).
 
Taeyang pouted and pulled Dara back down on his lap. "Chae, when is Bom suppose to arrive?" He asked. I looked at the clock and gasped.
 
"! She's coming in less than 2 hours!!!! Go get ready! I'll call Ji down and we'll leave to get Minji in about 20 minutes, ok? Now, go, go, go!" I said as they got up and I raced up stairs to tell Jiyong to hurry up.
 
I can't wait for my best friend to come back!

 


Author's Note ~

Yooo! xxmidnightcoolxx here! This is the second to last chapter!!! yes, this story is ending soon... TTT^TTT but don't worry! I'm thinking of making a Skydragon story!!!! but thats after I am done with this one. Stay toned in for more!!!!!!

Annnnd for a bonus, here's the wonderful BIG BANG and 2NE1!! <3 love them~~