You Belong With Me - Our Usual Day

You Belong With *ME*

(Bommie's POV)

I just don't get WHY my group and Big Bang hate each other... I was walking down the hall way of my school with Dara when I heard CL's voice coming from the cafateria. 

"YAH! Watch it, !" CL shouted. Dara and I looked at eachother and ran to help out whoever CL was about to beat up. We saw CL and G-Dragon getting in eachother's faces.

GD had a smirk on his face. "You're the one who bumped into ME, . But we can always forgive and forget and just meet up at this little hotel that I know of... IF you know what I mean.." He said, giving her a wink. She was PISSED. I watched her get ready to punch him in the face when Temp caught her hand.

"Yah, CL-ssi, it's not worth it." Temp said to her. CL and G-Dragon looked at him. And then looked back at eachother and started yelling again.

"!"

"!"

"MAN-!!"

"BLONDE !"

Oh , did he really just call her a blonde? The bell rang, motioning everyone to go to their next class. CL went very close to his face,glaring, and said,

"That frickin bell saved your , you in . Next time, I'll beat you up so hard, you'll be wishing you never messed with me in the first place." And with that, the four of us left. I looked back at Temp quickly, showing him how much I hate our group fighting.

I wasn't the only one. The only person who knows that me and Temp have anything going on is Dara. Besides, she and Taeyang have something going on between them also. From what I know, she likes him. Other than that, Dara hasn't told me anything else.

The point is, our groups mainly hate each other because G-Dragon always trys to get into CL's pants. They dated once, but then he cheated on her, with Jessica from SNSD, a girl group from another school near us.

We've never been the same since....

Oh Temp, when will times change???

 


So uhmmm, what do you think?? My chapters are gonna be short. >.< sorry. But I just started this story on an urge. So, more to come! Just be patient with me!!