You Belong With Me - How Things Go At Our School

You Belong With *ME*

Okay, so author talking here. Wow that sounds dumb -___- anyway, I'm going to continue with this story because I personally think it's intereesting. hehee. But it's gonna take me some time. SOO, please be patient with me! I'll try to upload every WEEK, but who knows =) thanks everyone for reading it so far!!

*Back to the story*

 


Bommie's POV

So this is how it goes in my school.

2NE1 is basically the most popular and powerful girl group in our school. But we weren't here first. That's where Big Bang comes in. The school I go to goes from grade 7 to PreCollege, which is another year after your senior year to pratice for college. I know, sounds kinda stupid, but most people don't take it unless they really don't want to go on to college so fast right after high school.

I moved here when I was in 9th grade. 2ne1 formed in 8th grade, and BIGBANG has been here since middle school. Since all of us are in our senior year, we kinda just stopped caring about school. I try to do my best but come on! I'm a senior, I gotta live a little, y'know ;)

 

*The First Day of School for our little Bommie*

Ugh, why did I have to move here? And why do I have to go to a boarding school? Oh right, cause my dad is an idiot... I walked in and blended pretty well with everyone else, and suprisingly I found the main office all by myself. Well, almost.

I bumped into someone, causing all his stuff to fall onto the floor.

"I'm sorry!" I automanically said while helping him grap his stuff. Ugh, just great. My first day and I'm already showing everyone what a big clutz I am..

"Ugh, whatever it's - " He stopped when he saw my face. Just don't look at him and maybe he'll look away, I kept saying to myself.

He pointed in my direction. "Are you in 2NE1?" He asked. What the hell is a "2ne1"? I must have given him a confused look because he just chuckled and smirked. Then he got out a cigeratte and started smoking it infront of me.

"So babe, I'm TOP, of Big Bang." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Can you just tell me where the Main Office is?" I asked kinda rudely. Figures, I would bump into a druggie.

"Oooo, a feisty one! Why don't I show you to the jainitor's room? and we could.." He came wicked close to my face. I backed away. Because he looked over I assumed he was probably a sophomore or a junior. I never would have thought that he was only a few months over than me and in the same grade as I.

"YAH! Temp, what the are doing to the new girl?!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see this really pretty girl with blonde hair walk my way. Behind her was this guy, not gonna lie, who was really cute with bleach blonde hair following her. She swung her arms around me and I look up surprised at her.

"I'm Chaerin, but everyone here calls me CL. Thats my boyfriend" she points to the blonde guy, "G-Dragon. And Temp's right. You do look like you would fit in with us. Welcome to 2NE1. Errr, your name?" CL said. I was to surprised to talk. I'm usually shy, so I just kinda smiled.

"Hmm, Park Bom? How's Bommie from now on?" The Temp/TOP guy said. I looked at him. He wasn't so bad looking either. Actually cuter than G-Dragon. I nodded, and CL, Minzy and Dara led me to their dorm, where I still stay.