You Belong With Me - Annnnd The Frustration Kicks In

You Belong With *ME*
Recap:
Appa... Appa! I hate you! Top.... What am I gonna do now?.... Ottoke.." I said inbetween sobs.
~~~
G-Dragon cleared his throat,
"Sooo..."
 
 
(CL's POV)
I looked at him, but he was looking away. I sighed. This isn't going to go anywhere. When we got to the vending machine, I stopped and turned to him, my arms crossed across my chest.
"Spit it out, you're making me nervous." I said quietly but fiercely. He looked at me then, his eyes a bit amused.
"I'M making YOU nervious?! Huh, babe you have no idea what you do to me." he said, putting his hand through his hair.  I rolled my eyes smiling, but then got serious again. 
 
"Chaerin, I wanna... I wanna take another chance. At us." He said quietly, nervously. I smiled a little bit, Good! Be nervous!  I could tell he has never done this before. When he gets a girlfriend, and he dumps her, he usually doesnt get back together with her, EVER.
 
"I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship now..." I said quietly, looking away.
 
His eyes shot up at me.
 
"But you were practically all over that Minho guys a few days ago!" he half yelled at me. Then he cleared his throat and mumbled something under his breathe. It sounded like, "looks like I beated him up for nothing."
 
I gasped and hit him on this shoulder.
 
"Oh you know me! I just wanted to have a little fun... And you beat up Minho?!?!!?!? What the hell has he ever done to you?!" I yelled at him. He blushed a little bit and then dragged me to a closed room. Hey at least it was better than the closet. 
 
"Yah! Answer me! What has he ever done to you?!" I said, this time a bit more loudly. He didn't have to beat him up!
 
"He was trying to steal my girl!!!!! Alright?!!! Geez, women just don't understand." he said, frustrated, running his hand through his hair again. I put my hands on my hips and gave him an equal frustrated look back at him.
 
"Well, that doesn't mean you had to beat the poor kid up! Aish, Jiyong, that's just to much!" I said.
 
He moved closer to me, towering over me. I gulped, I didn't want him so close to me. Not when I was supposed to be so serious. He smirked at this and crossed his arms across his chest and leaned closer to my face.
 
"Are we really fighting about Minho? Cause, babe, I really could think about something we could do." I rolled my eyes at this and pushed him away, hearing him chuckle behind me.
 
I turned around and pointed my finger at him. "YOU, are really terrible, you know that right?" I said. He smiled again, and I did too. This is us. And I like it. No stratch that, I LOVE it.
 
"Yeah Chaerin I know that. But you love me anyway." He said smiliing, snaking his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him. God, I've missed his smell.
 
"Yeah, unfortunately, I do." I whispered, my heart beating way faster than it should. Then I quickly pecked him on the lips, earning a groan from him, which caused me to laugh and run out of the room.
 
"YAH! CL! Come back! I'm not done with you!" He said running after me. I giggled like crazy and slowed down on purpose so he could catch me. When he did, he hugged me from behind around the waist and kissed my neck, causing me to gasp a little.
 
"We're back together, whether you like it or not." He said before he continued to kissing me on neck, trailing it all the way up to my ear.
 
"Ok?" He whispered in my eear. I giggled and noddded. I could feel him smirk. "Good."
 
 
(Meanwhile with Bom)
(Bom's POV)
 
"Aish, how am I supposed to tell him? I-I don't think i'm going to... Ugh, where's Dara??" I said quietly to myself. I was in my favorite coffee shop that was near my school and was just playing with my coffee cup when Dara plopped her down across from me. She gave a big smile and took a sip from the coffee she got.
 
"So, what's up?" She asked. I sighed, which made her give me a concerned look.
 
"My dad got me a fiance..." I said, looking down at my coffee. I looked up and was wide open.
 
"WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!!!! You're way to young to be even thinking about marriage!" She said a bit loudly. I looked around panicked, as if Tabi would come outta nowhere and surprise me.
 
"Shh! Jeez you're soo loud! And I wasn't thinking about marriage! My father was! And I'm refusing, I don't care what my dad says! I am NOT getting married!" I said crossing my arms and legs, and blowing a piece of hair outta of my eyes.
 
Dara sighed. "Well, what are you going to say to TOP?" She asked, taking a sip from her coffee again. I let out a big sigh and ran my hand through my hair, frustrated.
 
"I have no ing clue. I-I don't think i'm gonna let him know. Not yet anyway...."
 
"Bommie-Unnie, he'll find out eventually. And he already knows that you went to go see your dad, which is big since you never see your dad." She said. I let out a groan.
 
"Damnit, my father is such a pain in the ."
 
"Tell TOP, Bommie. He'll understand."
 
"Aish, n-not now. I still need to think things over. My appa said I'll be engaged right after I graduate high school. Oh Dara, this just ." I said, looking up to her for some comfort.
 
She put her coffee down and came around to me, and hugged me tight.
 
"You'll figure out something. Someway out of it. I'm sure of it. You always do." She said to me. I smiled as I hugged her back.
 
"I...I think I already have a plan." I said as she let me go. Dara gave a questionable look as she put her coffee down on the table.
 
"I'm...... I'm going to the US."

 
 
AHHHHHH!!!! My awesome readers! I'M BACKK! And ready to write/update ALL of my stories!!!!!!!!!! I'm currently writing them all on my ipad, and then i'll like email it to myself! Ahh, I can't wait for you guys to read them!
 
 
COMMENTS ARE MOST WELCOME! Saranghae! heart