You Belong With Me - Swimming!!!

You Belong With *ME*

Bom's POV

"Come on CL! You've got to stop mopping around and come with us!" I said as I pulled on CL's arm. It was 11pm and she was sleeping, and let me tell you, she's a heavy sleeper!

"But I don't wanna get up! Let me sleep!~" And with that she took her arm back and cuddled underneath her sheets. I groaned. We're gonna have to do something to get her up! I looked at Minzy and Dara who were standing near the door, looking at me to hurry up. Minzy giggled at her leader before shaking her head and going into the bathroom to get herself ready.

"Ssandara, could you get her up?" I asked, walking over to Dara. She rolled her eyes before slapping my arm. I giggled and ran to the front door, giving her a 'mehrong'.

"Okay, you guys wait outside. I'll get her ready." Dara said, sticking her tongue out at me inreturn. I laughed and exited my room.

~~~

We were all ready now, holding our bags with our towels and bathing suits, Minzy holding CL's stuff because she had no idea what was going on. I giggled at the thought.

We went downstairs, Minzy distracting CL until the boys would come.

*Beeeeep* Another message!

Message:

Is CL ready?

 From: Tabi <3

I smiled and looked at CL, who looked wicked pissed off for having to be awake at this hour. I quickly replied back:

Ya she's ready. wat about Ji?

~Bommiee

I waited and less than a minute later, I got an answer:

Lol. ya he's ready too... but he's pissed that he's awake rite now XD

From: Tabi<3

I laughed out loud without thinking and quickly looked around to see if anyone saw me. I sighed a relief. Then, out of nowhere, someone poked me in the side, making me jump half way in the air. I turned around to see a laughing Minzy, CL and Dara.

I frowned slightly before laughing along with them. "Hey! That wasn't nice!!" I said, coming over to them and sitting next to Minzy and CL, who were laughing at my expression. I stuck my tongue out at them before slapping their arms..

*Beeeep* Oops forgot I was texting Tabi! I quickly looked at my phone and clicked to open the message:

Me and Seungri are on our way. I'll text you when we're outside.

From: Tabi <3

I smiled and quickly replied back:

Ok =]

~Bommiee

I cleared my throat and looked at them.

"Our ride will be here sooooon." I said with a smile, looking at Dara and Minzy. CL looked confused and put her foot down, looking like a little kid who just got their candy taken away from them.

"But where the are we even going?!!? Ughh, why don't you just tell me!!?!!" CL said, more like yelled, at us. I covered my ears and scolded her.

"Jeez, chill! It's a surprise!! But don't worry =, it'll be fun and you like fun!" I said, Dara and Minzy giving her a reassuring look.

*Beeeeep* I didn't even had to look at my phone to know that it was Tabi. I smiled and got up, the rest of my girls following behind me. I turned to them and smiled.

"Let's go. Looks like they're here."

~~~

TOP's POV

I waited outside of the girl's dorm, waiting for 2NE1 to come outside. Seungri was sitting in the back, completely excited to see the girls in bikinis and to get CL and GD back together.

The car:

 

I smiled when I saw Bom step outside first, followed by the rest of 2NE1. She spotted my car and came running over to sit next to me in the front. She opened the door and her face brightened when she saw me in my BMW SUV. Hey, we men like our cars.

"Hey." She said before sitting next to me. I smiled back at her and looked back to see the back seat completely crammed. Minzy and Seungri were sitting very closely together (or on top of each other) with CL and Dara on the other side. I set the car in drive and drove away to my private home.

 

15 minutes Later

We arrived there at around 11:45pm and 2NE1 dragged CL, who was complaining about how sleepy she was, to the pool, while me and Seungri went inside to get G-Dragon, who basically doing the same thing as Chaerin but instead complaining to Daesung and Taeyang..

He groaned when he saw the both of us and stood up. He was wearing a pair of swim trunks with no shirt covering his torso. That was Ji for yeah, if he had it his way, he would be walking around all day and night.

 

"Can I NOW go swimming?!?" He yelled at me when I got to him. I smiled and nodded my head.He ran out with us following behind when he stopped.

"W-what's she doing here?" He whispered to me. He didn't sound mean but he didn't sound scared either.

When CL heard his voice she turned around and dropped her towel. She mumbled something and looked nervous.

"YAH! You wanted to go swimming! Now go!" Daesung said before he pushed GD in.

"HEYY! I'M GONNA GET YOU MAN!!!! That was SO not cool!" G-Dragon said getting out and chasing Daesung around the pool. I put my towel over my shoulder, and snuck up behind Bom before giving her a back hug.

"Heyy." I said, resting my head on her shoulder. I heard her chuckle and then she turned around. She took my hand and led to the pool. I raised my eyebrow and she just gave me a cute smile and wink.

Before I knew it, I was splashed into the pool.

"YAH!! THAT WASN'T NICE!!!!!!!" I yelled, balancing myself in the pool. Everyone just laughed, even CL and GD.


Okay... So better? I know I know, it !!! >.< I'm sorry! I need to think of more ideas for this! But stay tuned and don't hate me, MORE DRAMA TO COME!!!!! I think lol